Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 01-29-2016, 04:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Michael had a skin condition where he was losing his pigmentation but like Michael Jackson himself said, he is a black African American and was proud of it. GTFO with a white man playing him. Wentworth Miller, Channing Tatum or Evan Ross or something could work. Both are part African American.

Just don't do that **** Flex Alexander did in the VH1 movie. That was trash. lol
Old 01-29-2016, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Yeah, exactly. Wentworth Miller is biracial, and he's one of many.
Old 01-29-2016, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Speaking of Wentworth, LoTs is becoming my favorite hero show on the cw. Those guys actually get to have fun. Arrow no one has fun, the flash sometimes people have fun. Supergirl make sure to have a classic Smallville moment in the episode but LoTs I feel like everyone's having fun. Sara got to flirt with a young Martin. I really loved Sara, Martin and Jax. Snart and Ray got to bond but you can tell Mick and Snart lurve each other like the Scofields. Lol The only weaklinks are really the Hawks which I'm sad about but since
Spoiler:

Did yall see Kim Basinger is playing Cristian Greys rapi... I mean ex dom/lover? This movie is such a mess but the best part is Dakota and Jamie's absolute hatred for each other. lol

I just noticed your Gilmore Girls link. My god that will be the whitest show ill ever watch and love to this day. lol
Old 01-29-2016, 05:20 PM
Elite Fan

Old 01-29-2016, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow she's gorgeous. Mean while I just ate a box of oreos.

Old 01-29-2016, 05:29 PM
Elite Fan

LoT has been fun so far.

I still prefer The Flash cause Iris West is the baddest there ever was and ever will be.
Old 01-29-2016, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I thought no one would ever hate their life more than RPatz, and then Jamie apparently had a head injury and signed on to play Christian Grey, lol.
Old 01-29-2016, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Robert seems to be happy with FK now. I think they are adorable. He gives zero ****s about what the fans says about her but I really hope he goes off on them for the racist things they say about her.

Luke's diner uniform shirt.
Old 01-30-2016, 02:37 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristofle (View Post)
He wasn't white. He'd bleached his skin, yes, but he wasn't white, lol. Human beings just don't work like that. They could have easily cast a very light skinned biracial actor. No one is going to look like him without some assistance, anyway.

In other news...

‘Gilmore Girls: On Netflix — Revival Ordered, Cast Returning | TVLine

Not know much about this before, I did a spot of reading up, and it seems that no-one really knows for sure how his skin colour changed. There is a skin condition called vitiligo, wherein the pigmentation of the skin can change colour. His family ans well as his dermatologist support(ed) the vitiligo condition.

While you are right, human beings don't just change like that. *clicks fingers* No one is suggesting that he woke up one morning and was no longer black. The other theory, as I have already mentioned, is that he bleached his skin. Now considering that he clearly had plastic surgery, you'd have to be a very naive individual not to consider that he might have taken his changing of appearance several steps further.

And even though it was a comedy, I don't remember many people, if any, complaining about Ossie Davis playing JFK in Bubba Ho-Tep.
Old 01-30-2016, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I'm not sure what happened to him- I did think it was something he was doing deliberately because it often coincided with extensive plastic surgery, but it's possible the plastic surgery followed a natural issue he was having. Regardless, #1, he wasn't white, actually Caucasian, ever. And #2, there are plenty of biracial actors out there. I doubt Wentworth Miller would have taken the role, lol, but he's an example of a biracial actor with paler skin.

Old 01-30-2016, 01:13 PM
Extreme Fan

In his last few years, Jackson's skin was white. There are no two ways about it, he was. The Vitiligo was only half of it, it's clear that he had plastic surgery. So the skin bleaching theory isn't that far out.

As for Wentworth Miller, maybe now that he has joined that other superhero show (the name of which escapes me right now), we'll see less scenery chewing from Capt Cold, on The Flash.
Old 01-30-2016, 06:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Liz, our baby daddy won for best supporting actor and he wasn't even nominated for an Oscar. SMH.
Old 01-31-2016, 12:20 AM
Elite Fan

Was GG not official before?

Cause my anticipation was already peaking so had it not gone ahead there would have been a riot.
Old 01-31-2016, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgchick (View Post)
Liz, our baby daddy won for best supporting actor and he wasn't even nominated for an Oscar. SMH.
Right? RIGHT?! Few things incense me more than disrespecting Idris, lol.

It was weird, because after GG was announced, there was like...nothing. No indication of who had signed on, even Lauren and Alexis. Scott Patterson wouldn't confirm. They didn't even do anything at the upfronts, and the only way it was known that the project was moving forward were through photos of sets being built. And suddenly not only is it all confirmed, but it starts filming this week.

I figured they had to be 99% sure they had Lauren, Alexis, Scott, and Kelly. Well, 100% on Lauren and Alexis and 99% on Scott and Kelly, lol. Other supporting characters can come and go (I say even as I threaten to burn the studio to the ground if there's no Paris) but they need those four.
Old 01-31-2016, 11:41 AM
Fan Forum Hero

And none for Chris or Dean.

Also I doubt we'll see Jess.

Viola Davis is going to keep winning best actress in a drama series every year as long as she's on HTGAWM isn't she? lol The writing for that show isn't that good but she manages to rise above it.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread