Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 03-31-2011, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought Elizabeth was going to be the perp. I actually liked her acting last night.

Someone needs to tell Luke, Laura and Robert went and had an Australian baby.

Genie Francis joins 'Young and the Restless' -- EXCLUSIVE | Inside TV | EW.com
Old 04-01-2011, 04:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I'm happy for Genie, but also a little worried for her :/ She has notoriously struggled catching on when it comes to playing a character on another soap. Genie and Tony are arguably the most famous soap actors FOR being a soap actor (obviously, there are people on soaps who have gone on to become more famous, I mean for their roles on soaps). My mother has never watched soaps and recognizes her on sight as Laura of Luke and Laura. And Y&R viewers tend to skew older on the whole than GH viewers, so they'll REALLY recognize her.

Emily Deschanel is pregnant! Congrats to her
Old 04-01-2011, 04:29 AM
Elite Fan

Did anyone catch the Grey's musical episode?

Sara was pretty awesome, but I think it was really unnecessary :S It basically ruined a perfectly good episode for no reason.

And they bring back Kate Walsh just to make Lucy seem incompetent?!??!!? WTF. Rachael is the best recurring guest star the show has ever had. #EPICFAILSHONDA
Old 04-01-2011, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I saw 15 minutes of the musical and passed out, but Sara looked gorgeous at the end when i woke up LOL
Old 04-01-2011, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I heard it wasn't that great, and from people who usually love the show. Ausiello didn't seem too impressed either and he's usually up Shonda's ass.

I really want to know what magical quality Tony Geary has that makes it possible for Luke to do ANYTHING- from rape to now drunk driving and killing a four year old- that makes viewers love him MORE with each stunt, lol. I haven't seen such sympathy and support for Luke in years. I'm serious- whatever Geary has, they need to figure out how to bottle that ***. Even the Jason Glare of Doom is bouncing off Luke like Teflon.
Old 04-01-2011, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm rooting for Luke because Jason is being a hypocritical bitch tbh. Lucky and Elizabeth know he has a problem but neither are threatening him or what ever. Also because I think the writing has been terrible. Guza/Frons and their sugar mama Phelps do not deserve these actors.

Ohh I was lurking on twop and someone said Nathan has not been on because ETHAN IS COMIC RELIEF!! That cracked me up LOL

Did you guys see those Breaking Dawn leaked pics? Bella and Edward are kind of hot in the love scenes lol this is going to be hilarious to watch. Also I think we might get a glimpse of the birth scene. eww.
Old 04-02-2011, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

This whole fuss about the leaked BD images is hilarious to me. Like someone in Summit isn't the one who leaked them, lol. Please.

And anything involving Jacob and the kid makes me uncomfortable and I want to call Chris Hansen :-/
Old 04-02-2011, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah but Jacob looks like a 12 year old in a 25 year olds body tho lol but it is going to be creepy especially the Imprint scene. I must say Robert seems to get more attractive as he ages lol
Old 04-02-2011, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Yeah, I'm glad Taylor got to keep his job and all because he actually seemed to want it, but I was suspicious when he showed up all muscular in the second movie when his voice was still that high.

ETA- I have found the perfect gif for this entire situation.

And also for Bella's situation:

Old 04-02-2011, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

bahahahaha Tina Fey was totally reading Twilight when she wrote the script.

Old 04-03-2011, 05:13 AM
Elite Fan

Anyone watch Body of Proof? Just decided to catch it and I really enjoyed it. I like the cast and they got quite a bit of character history and a lot of relationship ties established for a pilot.

It's not as light as Bones and Castle, but still fun cause Dana's character is a bit like a watered down House - with the additional layers of being an ex-wife and a mother.
Old 04-03-2011, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I heard it wasn't that great, and from people who usually love the show. Ausiello didn't seem too impressed either and he's usually up Shonda's ass.
Take it from me Liz it wasn't that great. MD and Mer had good moments the rest plus it wasn't near as EPIC as the Buffy musical

Congrats to Emily

Things in Bahrain well are another Libya and even worse so far 300 Shia workers are fired and so many places are burn down near by my house. I wish this was all a dream.
Old 04-03-2011, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just finished watching Wrestlemania, I think I was reliving my childhood for 4 hours lol
Old 04-04-2011, 09:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

As I was visiting the NoVA/DC area this weekend, I realized I would really love to go home for grad school. But there are no schools in the area that really have a good program for a PhD in religious studies, particularly with a focus on ancient Christianity. I'm pretty much relegated to the Pennsylvania/New Jersey area (two of the best programs are U Penn and Princeton), or I could stay around here, but I really don't want to. I'm sick of North Carolina. /random life rant

I haven't seen that yet, Sam. I'm waiting to see if ratings hold, lol, I don't want to get attached only to have it crash and burn. The pilot ratings were good, 3.1 demo.

ETA: I did, however, watch the first segment of the Kennedys miniseries, my longstanding interest in Kennedy history outweighing my distaste at casting Katie Holmes as Jackie O. She wasn't much better than I expected- she just isn't layered enough to pull off Jackie. Greg Kinnear isn't perfect, but he's better than he could have been. Tom Wilkinson, Barry Pepper, and the actress playing Rose Kennedy are terrific.

Now, this is only the first segment so it could change, but I haven't seen anything that gives the Kennedy complaint that it's wildly historically inaccurate. Everyone knows Joe Kennedy was incredibly ambitious, pushy, and crooked. And everyone knows JFK was a manwhore. The only inaccurate thing I've seen yet is portraying Bobby Kennedy like he wasn't one too, lol- it's fairly well known he had a round with Marilyn Monroe after JFK did. But again, only the first segment.

Last edited by Cristofle; 04-04-2011 at 08:53 PM
Old 04-05-2011, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah Katie Holmes just there. Her fake accent was bad too. She never tried a New England accent on DC, WTF told her to do that in the mini series? LOL I don't think the Kennedy men are attractive either. I think they should have tried harder on this mini series. I think HBO's Mini series with Bill Clinton and Tony Blair was brilliant. Michael and Dennis were both charming as the President and Prime Minister.

That being said I'll still watch, but man Katie Holmes is just not fierce enough to be Jackie O.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread