Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 04-25-2011, 06:18 PM
Elite Fan

Basically, yes. Different timing though so they both weren't suddenly gone at the same time.

So Abby chick is the only female who has had a consistent job. They then brought in Rachel Nichols but I assume she's not really clicking since they want both of the original girls back. I can't comment on Rachel since I stopped watching when A.J. got cut which was before Paget got cut.

They also cut one of the original females back in early s2 called Elle. I think Paget was brought in to replace her. But I can't remember if that was her choice or the studio being crap.
Old 04-25-2011, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I liked Rachel okay on Alias, but I wouldn't have liked her had she been in PLACE of Sydney, lol. I really wouldn't have liked her had she been in place of like, Sydney AND Dixon.

I saw an episode with the Elle girl, I think. She shot a rapist. In cold blood. I'm going to assume that was one of her last episodes, lol. I like the other one better, though- Emily?
Old 04-25-2011, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

Yup, she shot him because previous to that a psycho broke into her apartment and shot her then stuck his fingers into her wounds and wrote a message on her wall. So she was changed after that and the rape case came along which really affected her.

I liked Elle, but I do like Emily better. I just kinda wish they both could have stuck around.
Old 04-25-2011, 09:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Yeah, she was ranting about how Greg (from Dharma and Greg, lol, not sure of the character's actual name, he seems to be called several different things) got her shot or something.

Aw. Two of my favorite funny men, JKras and Jason Segel!

John Krasinski & Emily Blunt: Ann Arbor Lunch! | Alison Brie, Chris Pratt, Emily Blunt, Jason Segel, John Krasinski : Just Jared

Also, this Lady Gaga drama about Born This Way versus Express Yourself is HILARIOUS. LG is claiming she "doesn't hear the similarities". Is she DEAF? First time I heard Born This Way, I came in somewhere in the middle of the song and for a hot minute I thought it WAS Express Yourself. I was like "Wow, they're going old school today."
Old 04-25-2011, 09:44 PM
Elite Fan

Didn't Gaga cry in an interview or something after someone asked her about that?
Old 04-25-2011, 10:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

she did. I think she's taken offense to it. Remember how excited she was to reveal her new song last year? And for us to say she basically stole it from Madonna might have broken her gay loving heart LOL My only problem with the song is the beat is out of control and the production is louder than her voice. I want to hear an acoustic version of it because I find the lyrics meaningful.

Wablers GTFO messing with my Keane. I hate how they autotune their voices.
Old 04-26-2011, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

Oh, sweet Jesus. REALLY?

One Tree Hill Exclusive: Bethany Joy Galeotti Signs On for Season 9 - TVLine
Old 04-26-2011, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was about to post that. Like LOL I can't stop laughing. I thought these people were over the show.

James doing part time is so funny to me.
Old 04-26-2011, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

This show is never going to end.
Old 04-26-2011, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Since Marks beaten Dawson's Creek episode count he's trying to go for BH90210 lol

All the audience will get is proof that Marks still bitter about Hilarie leaving. All the jabs I kept hearing he'd give about Peyton were hilarious lol
Old 04-26-2011, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

It's going to outlive us that's for sure
I was this sure S8 was at the end but the core cast are in I guess money speaks after all
I wonder if Patrick and Ellen will take the same road because I think they are done their interviews doesn't seem they are in love with GA or liking Shonda but money speaks too ..I for one hope they leave I wanna see them on better other projects and be done with Shonda.
Old 04-26-2011, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

I won't even pay attention to that. He FIRED Hilarie. And you know, I'm not sure that was the wrong choice for the character of Peyton- she got the right ending. But why is he so mad at Hilarie for not waiting in the wings for him for an episode or two? She lives somewhere else, she has a child and another regular job.
Old 04-26-2011, 12:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I know right? His bitterness is hilarious though. He's found a new crush in the girl who plays Haleys sister right? He needs to STFD I don't see him being bitter to Chad and I think Chad was teasing his followers about coming back to OTH. He'd be a dumb ass if he went back.
Old 04-26-2011, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Mischa Barton

The CW needs to take charge and put this show out of its misery.

New thread time?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread