Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 08:46 AM
Master Fan

Then Mischa started going out on dates wearing nothing but vintage dresses and high heels. Thankfully fashion critics loved her style. So, Ziggy and Charlie barked all night long. Suddenly Mischa drove me to the beach for tanning underneath the sun. So when she finally decided it was time to swim towards the raised island, someone yelled "Don't feed the monkeys, they could explode!" Mischa laughed hysterically when she realized Ben had stalked the family of the monkeys. Apparently no one seemed bothered that Mischa was half alseep. Despite being exhausted, she was flying to a meeting in London with famous cowboys tagging random along. "Hey you, stop drooling on me, it's gross and I just had to take a shower with a fan whom I love more than life itself." When Mischa stopped walking on the fan, someone yelled for help help. Them homies ain't trippin', they actually be rollin' under a mixed soup with lots of onions which caused Mischa to cry like a baby. Soon she saw the moon rise and the tide slowly turned causing everyone but Mischa said "Look at how the fish cry when they don't get alot of food." Mischa ate four donuts this morning cause she couldn't find a bagel with extra cream. Suddenly she decided that her mom couldnt take Hania to the wedding so she called her dad so that he was ready for the party bus which would take ages to get to the place that Mischa was dancing when suddenly she heard Chiara singing something very quietly about Ziggy having sex with Panda bears in Mischa's car which barely ran towards Alicia's house where there was a party to celebrate the begginning of
Old 08-26-2007, 08:54 AM
Absolute Fan

Then Mischa started going out on dates wearing nothing but vintage dresses and high heels. Thankfully fashion critics loved her style. So, Ziggy and Charlie barked all night long. Suddenly Mischa drove me to the beach for tanning underneath the sun. So when she finally decided it was time to swim towards the raised island, someone yelled "Don't feed the monkeys, they could explode!" Mischa laughed hysterically when she realized Ben had stalked the family of the monkeys. Apparently no one seemed bothered that Mischa was half alseep. Despite being exhausted, she was flying to a meeting in London with famous cowboys tagging random along. "Hey you, stop drooling on me, it's gross and I just had to take a shower with a fan whom I love more than life itself." When Mischa stopped walking on the fan, someone yelled for help help. Them homies ain't trippin', they actually be rollin' under a mixed soup with lots of onions which caused Mischa to cry like a baby. Soon she saw the moon rise and the tide slowly turned causing everyone but Mischa said "Look at how the fish cry when they don't get alot of food." Mischa ate four donuts this morning cause she couldn't find a bagel with extra cream. Suddenly she decided that her mom couldnt take Hania to the wedding so she called her dad so that he was ready for the party bus which would take ages to get to the place that Mischa was dancing when suddenly she heard Chiara singing something very quietly about Ziggy having sex with Panda bears in Mischa's car which barely ran towards Alicia's house where there was a party to celebrate the beginning of the
...as an ordinary day I PRAYED FOR YOU A THOUSAND TIMES...
Old 08-26-2007, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Then Mischa started going out on dates wearing nothing but vintage dresses and high heels. Thankfully fashion critics loved her style. So, Ziggy and Charlie barked all night long. Suddenly Mischa drove me to the beach for tanning underneath the sun. So when she finally decided it was time to swim towards the raised island, someone yelled "Don't feed the monkeys, they could explode!" Mischa laughed hysterically when she realized Ben had stalked the family of the monkeys. Apparently no one seemed bothered that Mischa was half alseep. Despite being exhausted, she was flying to a meeting in London with famous cowboys tagging random along. "Hey you, stop drooling on me, it's gross and I just had to take a shower with a fan whom I love more than life itself." When Mischa stopped walking on the fan, someone yelled for help help. Them homies ain't trippin', they actually be rollin' under a mixed soup with lots of onions which caused Mischa to cry like a baby. Soon she saw the moon rise and the tide slowly turned causing everyone but Mischa said "Look at how the fish cry when they don't get alot of food." Mischa ate four donuts this morning cause she couldn't find a bagel with extra cream. Suddenly she decided that her mom couldnt take Hania to the wedding so she called her dad so that he was ready for the party bus which would take ages to get to the place that Mischa was dancing when suddenly she heard Chiara singing something very quietly about Ziggy having sex with Panda bears in Mischa's car which barely ran towards Alicia's house where there was a party to celebrate the beginning of the biggest
Old 08-26-2007, 10:57 AM
Master Fan

Then Mischa started going out on dates wearing nothing but vintage dresses and high heels. Thankfully fashion critics loved her style. So, Ziggy and Charlie barked all night long. Suddenly Mischa drove me to the beach for tanning underneath the sun. So when she finally decided it was time to swim towards the raised island, someone yelled "Don't feed the monkeys, they could explode!" Mischa laughed hysterically when she realized Ben had stalked the family of the monkeys. Apparently no one seemed bothered that Mischa was half alseep. Despite being exhausted, she was flying to a meeting in London with famous cowboys tagging random along. "Hey you, stop drooling on me, it's gross and I just had to take a shower with a fan whom I love more than life itself." When Mischa stopped walking on the fan, someone yelled for help help. Them homies ain't trippin', they actually be rollin' under a mixed soup with lots of onions which caused Mischa to cry like a baby. Soon she saw the moon rise and the tide slowly turned causing everyone but Mischa said "Look at how the fish cry when they don't get alot of food." Mischa ate four donuts this morning cause she couldn't find a bagel with extra cream. Suddenly she decided that her mom couldnt take Hania to the wedding so she called her dad so that he was ready for the party bus which would take ages to get to the place that Mischa was dancing when suddenly she heard Chiara singing something very quietly about Ziggy having sex with Panda bears in Mischa's car which barely ran towards Alicia's house where there was a party to celebrate the beginning of the biggest festival
Old 08-26-2007, 03:02 PM
Absolute Fan

Then Mischa started going out on dates wearing nothing but vintage dresses and high heels. Thankfully fashion critics loved her style. So, Ziggy and Charlie barked all night long. Suddenly Mischa drove me to the beach for tanning underneath the sun. So when she finally decided it was time to swim towards the raised island, someone yelled "Don't feed the monkeys, they could explode!" Mischa laughed hysterically when she realized Ben had stalked the family of the monkeys. Apparently no one seemed bothered that Mischa was half alseep. Despite being exhausted, she was flying to a meeting in London with famous cowboys tagging random along. "Hey you, stop drooling on me, it's gross and I just had to take a shower with a fan whom I love more than life itself." When Mischa stopped walking on the fan, someone yelled for help help. Them homies ain't trippin', they actually be rollin' under a mixed soup with lots of onions which caused Mischa to cry like a baby. Soon she saw the moon rise and the tide slowly turned causing everyone but Mischa said "Look at how the fish cry when they don't get alot of food." Mischa ate four donuts this morning cause she couldn't find a bagel with extra cream. Suddenly she decided that her mom couldnt take Hania to the wedding so she called her dad so that he was ready for the party bus which would take ages to get to the place that Mischa was dancing when suddenly she heard Chiara singing something very quietly about Ziggy having sex with Panda bears in Mischa's car which barely ran towards Alicia's house where there was a party to celebrate the beginning of the biggest festival in
Old 08-26-2007, 09:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Then Mischa started going out on dates wearing nothing but vintage dresses and high heels. Thankfully fashion critics loved her style. So, Ziggy and Charlie barked all night long. Suddenly Mischa drove me to the beach for tanning underneath the sun. So when she finally decided it was time to swim towards the raised island, someone yelled "Don't feed the monkeys, they could explode!" Mischa laughed hysterically when she realized Ben had stalked the family of the monkeys. Apparently no one seemed bothered that Mischa was half alseep. Despite being exhausted, she was flying to a meeting in London with famous cowboys tagging random along. "Hey you, stop drooling on me, it's gross and I just had to take a shower with a fan whom I love more than life itself." When Mischa stopped walking on the fan, someone yelled for help help. Them homies ain't trippin', they actually be rollin' under a mixed soup with lots of onions which caused Mischa to cry like a baby. Soon she saw the moon rise and the tide slowly turned causing everyone but Mischa said "Look at how the fish cry when they don't get alot of food." Mischa ate four donuts this morning cause she couldn't find a bagel with extra cream. Suddenly she decided that her mom couldnt take Hania to the wedding so she called her dad so that he was ready for the party bus which would take ages to get to the place that Mischa was dancing when suddenly she heard Chiara singing something very quietly about Ziggy having sex with Panda bears in Mischa's car which barely ran towards Alicia's house where there was a party to celebrate the beginning of the biggest festival in the
Old 08-27-2007, 07:36 AM
Master Fan

Then Mischa started going out on dates wearing nothing but vintage dresses and high heels. Thankfully fashion critics loved her style. So, Ziggy and Charlie barked all night long. Suddenly Mischa drove me to the beach for tanning underneath the sun. So when she finally decided it was time to swim towards the raised island, someone yelled "Don't feed the monkeys, they could explode!" Mischa laughed hysterically when she realized Ben had stalked the family of the monkeys. Apparently no one seemed bothered that Mischa was half alseep. Despite being exhausted, she was flying to a meeting in London with famous cowboys tagging random along. "Hey you, stop drooling on me, it's gross and I just had to take a shower with a fan whom I love more than life itself." When Mischa stopped walking on the fan, someone yelled for help help. Them homies ain't trippin', they actually be rollin' under a mixed soup with lots of onions which caused Mischa to cry like a baby. Soon she saw the moon rise and the tide slowly turned causing everyone but Mischa said "Look at how the fish cry when they don't get alot of food." Mischa ate four donuts this morning cause she couldn't find a bagel with extra cream. Suddenly she decided that her mom couldnt take Hania to the wedding so she called her dad so that he was ready for the party bus which would take ages to get to the place that Mischa was dancing when suddenly she heard Chiara singing something very quietly about Ziggy having sex with Panda bears in Mischa's car which barely ran towards Alicia's house where there was a party to celebrate the beginning of the biggest festival in the middle
Old 08-27-2007, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Then Mischa started going out on dates wearing nothing but vintage dresses and high heels. Thankfully fashion critics loved her style. So, Ziggy and Charlie barked all night long. Suddenly Mischa drove me to the beach for tanning underneath the sun. So when she finally decided it was time to swim towards the raised island, someone yelled "Don't feed the monkeys, they could explode!" Mischa laughed hysterically when she realized Ben had stalked the family of the monkeys. Apparently no one seemed bothered that Mischa was half alseep. Despite being exhausted, she was flying to a meeting in London with famous cowboys tagging random along. "Hey you, stop drooling on me, it's gross and I just had to take a shower with a fan whom I love more than life itself." When Mischa stopped walking on the fan, someone yelled for help help. Them homies ain't trippin', they actually be rollin' under a mixed soup with lots of onions which caused Mischa to cry like a baby. Soon she saw the moon rise and the tide slowly turned causing everyone but Mischa said "Look at how the fish cry when they don't get alot of food." Mischa ate four donuts this morning cause she couldn't find a bagel with extra cream. Suddenly she decided that her mom couldnt take Hania to the wedding so she called her dad so that he was ready for the party bus which would take ages to get to the place that Mischa was dancing when suddenly she heard Chiara singing something very quietly about Ziggy having sex with Panda bears in Mischa's car which barely ran towards Alicia's house where there was a party to celebrate the beginning of the biggest festival in the middle of
Old 08-27-2007, 11:21 AM
Absolute Fan

Then Mischa started going out on dates wearing nothing but vintage dresses and high heels. Thankfully fashion critics loved her style. So, Ziggy and Charlie barked all night long. Suddenly Mischa drove me to the beach for tanning underneath the sun. So when she finally decided it was time to swim towards the raised island, someone yelled "Don't feed the monkeys, they could explode!" Mischa laughed hysterically when she realized Ben had stalked the family of the monkeys. Apparently no one seemed bothered that Mischa was half alseep. Despite being exhausted, she was flying to a meeting in London with famous cowboys tagging random along. "Hey you, stop drooling on me, it's gross and I just had to take a shower with a fan whom I love more than life itself." When Mischa stopped walking on the fan, someone yelled for help help. Them homies ain't trippin', they actually be rollin' under a mixed soup with lots of onions which caused Mischa to cry like a baby. Soon she saw the moon rise and the tide slowly turned causing everyone but Mischa said "Look at how the fish cry when they don't get alot of food." Mischa ate four donuts this morning cause she couldn't find a bagel with extra cream. Suddenly she decided that her mom couldnt take Hania to the wedding so she called her dad so that he was ready for the party bus which would take ages to get to the place that Mischa was dancing when suddenly she heard Chiara singing something very quietly about Ziggy having sex with Panda bears in Mischa's car which barely ran towards Alicia's house where there was a party to celebrate the beginning of the biggest festival in the middle of the
Old 08-27-2007, 12:51 PM
Master Fan

Then Mischa started going out on dates wearing nothing but vintage dresses and high heels. Thankfully fashion critics loved her style. So, Ziggy and Charlie barked all night long. Suddenly Mischa drove me to the beach for tanning underneath the sun. So when she finally decided it was time to swim towards the raised island, someone yelled "Don't feed the monkeys, they could explode!" Mischa laughed hysterically when she realized Ben had stalked the family of the monkeys. Apparently no one seemed bothered that Mischa was half alseep. Despite being exhausted, she was flying to a meeting in London with famous cowboys tagging random along. "Hey you, stop drooling on me, it's gross and I just had to take a shower with a fan whom I love more than life itself." When Mischa stopped walking on the fan, someone yelled for help help. Them homies ain't trippin', they actually be rollin' under a mixed soup with lots of onions which caused Mischa to cry like a baby. Soon she saw the moon rise and the tide slowly turned causing everyone but Mischa said "Look at how the fish cry when they don't get alot of food." Mischa ate four donuts this morning cause she couldn't find a bagel with extra cream. Suddenly she decided that her mom couldnt take Hania to the wedding so she called her dad so that he was ready for the party bus which would take ages to get to the place that Mischa was dancing when suddenly she heard Chiara singing something very quietly about Ziggy having sex with Panda bears in Mischa's car which barely ran towards Alicia's house where there was a party to celebrate the beginning of the biggest festival in the middle of the desert
Old 08-27-2007, 01:26 PM
Absolute Fan

Then Mischa started going out on dates wearing nothing but vintage dresses and high heels. Thankfully fashion critics loved her style. So, Ziggy and Charlie barked all night long. Suddenly Mischa drove me to the beach for tanning underneath the sun. So when she finally decided it was time to swim towards the raised island, someone yelled "Don't feed the monkeys, they could explode!" Mischa laughed hysterically when she realized Ben had stalked the family of the monkeys. Apparently no one seemed bothered that Mischa was half alseep. Despite being exhausted, she was flying to a meeting in London with famous cowboys tagging random along. "Hey you, stop drooling on me, it's gross and I just had to take a shower with a fan whom I love more than life itself." When Mischa stopped walking on the fan, someone yelled for help help. Them homies ain't trippin', they actually be rollin' under a mixed soup with lots of onions which caused Mischa to cry like a baby. Soon she saw the moon rise and the tide slowly turned causing everyone but Mischa said "Look at how the fish cry when they don't get alot of food." Mischa ate four donuts this morning cause she couldn't find a bagel with extra cream. Suddenly she decided that her mom couldnt take Hania to the wedding so she called her dad so that he was ready for the party bus which would take ages to get to the place that Mischa was dancing when suddenly she heard Chiara singing something very quietly about Ziggy having sex with Panda bears in Mischa's car which barely ran towards Alicia's house where there was a party to celebrate the beginning of the biggest festival in the middle of the desert. As

LOL we soooo needed a full stop!

ETA: DAMN! Just 4 posts left??
Old 08-27-2007, 03:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Then Mischa started going out on dates wearing nothing but vintage dresses and high heels. Thankfully fashion critics loved her style. So, Ziggy and Charlie barked all night long. Suddenly Mischa drove me to the beach for tanning underneath the sun. So when she finally decided it was time to swim towards the raised island, someone yelled "Don't feed the monkeys, they could explode!" Mischa laughed hysterically when she realized Ben had stalked the family of the monkeys. Apparently no one seemed bothered that Mischa was half alseep. Despite being exhausted, she was flying to a meeting in London with famous cowboys tagging random along. "Hey you, stop drooling on me, it's gross and I just had to take a shower with a fan whom I love more than life itself." When Mischa stopped walking on the fan, someone yelled for help help. Them homies ain't trippin', they actually be rollin' under a mixed soup with lots of onions which caused Mischa to cry like a baby. Soon she saw the moon rise and the tide slowly turned causing everyone but Mischa said "Look at how the fish cry when they don't get alot of food." Mischa ate four donuts this morning cause she couldn't find a bagel with extra cream. Suddenly she decided that her mom couldnt take Hania to the wedding so she called her dad so that he was ready for the party bus which would take ages to get to the place that Mischa was dancing when suddenly she heard Chiara singing something very quietly about Ziggy having sex with Panda bears in Mischa's car which barely ran towards Alicia's house where there was a party to celebrate the beginning of the biggest festival in the middle of the desert. As Mischa

errr just do whatever...when we need a new thread I'll make it. Lets try and finish it up..It'll probably be impossible though!
Old 08-28-2007, 04:20 AM
Master Fan

Then Mischa started going out on dates wearing nothing but vintage dresses and high heels. Thankfully fashion critics loved her style. So, Ziggy and Charlie barked all night long. Suddenly Mischa drove me to the beach for tanning underneath the sun. So when she finally decided it was time to swim towards the raised island, someone yelled "Don't feed the monkeys, they could explode!" Mischa laughed hysterically when she realized Ben had stalked the family of the monkeys. Apparently no one seemed bothered that Mischa was half alseep. Despite being exhausted, she was flying to a meeting in London with famous cowboys tagging random along. "Hey you, stop drooling on me, it's gross and I just had to take a shower with a fan whom I love more than life itself." When Mischa stopped walking on the fan, someone yelled for help help. Them homies ain't trippin', they actually be rollin' under a mixed soup with lots of onions which caused Mischa to cry like a baby. Soon she saw the moon rise and the tide slowly turned causing everyone but Mischa said "Look at how the fish cry when they don't get alot of food." Mischa ate four donuts this morning cause she couldn't find a bagel with extra cream. Suddenly she decided that her mom couldnt take Hania to the wedding so she called her dad so that he was ready for the party bus which would take ages to get to the place that Mischa was dancing when suddenly she heard Chiara singing something very quietly about Ziggy having sex with Panda bears in Mischa's car which barely ran towards Alicia's house where there was a party to celebrate the beginning of the biggest festival in the middle of the desert. As Mischa then
Old 08-28-2007, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Then Mischa started going out on dates wearing nothing but vintage dresses and high heels. Thankfully fashion critics loved her style. So, Ziggy and Charlie barked all night long. Suddenly Mischa drove me to the beach for tanning underneath the sun. So when she finally decided it was time to swim towards the raised island, someone yelled "Don't feed the monkeys, they could explode!" Mischa laughed hysterically when she realized Ben had stalked the family of the monkeys. Apparently no one seemed bothered that Mischa was half alseep. Despite being exhausted, she was flying to a meeting in London with famous cowboys tagging random along. "Hey you, stop drooling on me, it's gross and I just had to take a shower with a fan whom I love more than life itself." When Mischa stopped walking on the fan, someone yelled for help help. Them homies ain't trippin', they actually be rollin' under a mixed soup with lots of onions which caused Mischa to cry like a baby. Soon she saw the moon rise and the tide slowly turned causing everyone but Mischa said "Look at how the fish cry when they don't get alot of food." Mischa ate four donuts this morning cause she couldn't find a bagel with extra cream. Suddenly she decided that her mom couldnt take Hania to the wedding so she called her dad so that he was ready for the party bus which would take ages to get to the place that Mischa was dancing when suddenly she heard Chiara singing something very quietly about Ziggy having sex with Panda bears in Mischa's car which barely ran towards Alicia's house where there was a party to celebrate the beginning of the biggest festival in the middle of the desert. As Mischa then waved

One more post and I'll make the new thread! hurry!
Old 08-28-2007, 10:48 AM
Absolute Fan

Then Mischa started going out on dates wearing nothing but vintage dresses and high heels. Thankfully fashion critics loved her style. So, Ziggy and Charlie barked all night long. Suddenly Mischa drove me to the beach for tanning underneath the sun. So when she finally decided it was time to swim towards the raised island, someone yelled "Don't feed the monkeys, they could explode!" Mischa laughed hysterically when she realized Ben had stalked the family of the monkeys. Apparently no one seemed bothered that Mischa was half alseep. Despite being exhausted, she was flying to a meeting in London with famous cowboys tagging random along. "Hey you, stop drooling on me, it's gross and I just had to take a shower with a fan whom I love more than life itself." When Mischa stopped walking on the fan, someone yelled for help help. Them homies ain't trippin', they actually be rollin' under a mixed soup with lots of onions which caused Mischa to cry like a baby. Soon she saw the moon rise and the tide slowly turned causing everyone but Mischa said "Look at how the fish cry when they don't get alot of food." Mischa ate four donuts this morning cause she couldn't find a bagel with extra cream. Suddenly she decided that her mom couldnt take Hania to the wedding so she called her dad so that he was ready for the party bus which would take ages to get to the place that Mischa was dancing when suddenly she heard Chiara singing something very quietly about Ziggy having sex with Panda bears in Mischa's car which barely ran towards Alicia's house where there was a party to celebrate the beginning of the biggest festival in the middle of the desert. As Mischa then waved us.

LMAO!!!!!!! What for an end!!!! XD
Closed Thread   Post New Thread