View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007, 10:57 AM
Junk_Yard_Slut
Master Fan

Then Mischa started going out on dates wearing nothing but vintage dresses and high heels. Thankfully fashion critics loved her style. So, Ziggy and Charlie barked all night long. Suddenly Mischa drove me to the beach for tanning underneath the sun. So when she finally decided it was time to swim towards the raised island, someone yelled "Don't feed the monkeys, they could explode!" Mischa laughed hysterically when she realized Ben had stalked the family of the monkeys. Apparently no one seemed bothered that Mischa was half alseep. Despite being exhausted, she was flying to a meeting in London with famous cowboys tagging random along. "Hey you, stop drooling on me, it's gross and I just had to take a shower with a fan whom I love more than life itself." When Mischa stopped walking on the fan, someone yelled for help help. Them homies ain't trippin', they actually be rollin' under a mixed soup with lots of onions which caused Mischa to cry like a baby. Soon she saw the moon rise and the tide slowly turned causing everyone but Mischa said "Look at how the fish cry when they don't get alot of food." Mischa ate four donuts this morning cause she couldn't find a bagel with extra cream. Suddenly she decided that her mom couldnt take Hania to the wedding so she called her dad so that he was ready for the party bus which would take ages to get to the place that Mischa was dancing when suddenly she heard Chiara singing something very quietly about Ziggy having sex with Panda bears in Mischa's car which barely ran towards Alicia's house where there was a party to celebrate the beginning of the biggest festival