Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2018, 01:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

come on Kelly, release Heat! It's the perfect time!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 07-28-2018, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

New remix:

Not a fan NO surprise

Old 07-28-2018, 09:47 AM
Master Fan

Not a fan either, I don't think Heat needs a remix
Old 07-29-2018, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

no me neither! It needs a music video, we need that She just needs to release it normally!

Old 07-30-2018, 12:37 AM
Graphics Team Manager

They always do this I'd rather know its been officially released & for her to do a music video though. I don't know or understand this need for all these remixes for songs. Does it actually help them? I'd presume so since artists keep doing them but its odd & unnecessary in my opinion

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-30-2018, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not sure if it helps them, the remixes so far aren't a real bonus or something... I can imagine it makes certain songs easier to play in certain clubs or something.

Old 07-31-2018, 01:01 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah that's what I'd think about them. I guess if people hear them in certain places they may check out the original version which would help the songs

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-31-2018, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

also a new approach a fan video of Heat

even Kelly comes in between!

Old 08-03-2018, 10:10 PM
Graphics Team

I cannot decide if that is fun or just unnecessary. Was there an announcement inviting fans to participate like there was for WDKY? Even if this is just something fun and there will also be an official music video it could have been nicer if there was one for more fans to contribute to it. If there was one, then please ignore me.
Old 08-04-2018, 07:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

I haven't seen this announcement for Heat, or I missed it...

I just want a real music vid! I want her to rock this single and make sure it gets in top 10 at least!! I really think Heat has the potential to do good but why announce it as a single so early and not release it at all

It's almost a year since LSS got out as well.. next month!

Old 08-04-2018, 08:13 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I didn't see anything announced about it either

I really don't understand what they're doing with this song... it needs to be released, promoted, video release, ect.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-04-2018, 11:59 PM
Graphics Team

Then if there was not one that makes it even more of a shame. If she wanted to do a fan video why not allow more fans to participate? It appears more to be a collection of YT clips of people singing or lip-syncing to her song and her making fun of it. Then it makes far more sense to officially release the song as a single and start promoting it than just keep doing small and random pieces. She was performing it at places so I presumed the promotion had started but then we seem to now have nothing? I want to believe Atlantic are looking after Kelly more than RCA did (and I am sure they are at least treating her better) but this promotion strategy feels questionable.
Old 08-05-2018, 02:56 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I guess it was just a quick fun thing they threw together if it was more of an important thing they may have asked fans more? idk know...

It would be nice to understand what their promotion strategy was. Maybe they're trying to provide lots of options to capture people's attention by providing lots of sources? But then Kelly herself doesn't seem to be going around & singing the song much to promote it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-05-2018, 05:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I want to believe Atlantic are looking after Kelly more than RCA did (and I am sure they are at least treating her better) but this promotion strategy feels questionable.

yeah for LSS she did a lot of radio but for IDTAY she hasn't really and I feel like Heat isn't officially released yes, her twitter page picture hasn't changed yet, it's still IDTAY

Old 08-06-2018, 02:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Exactly, they are odd... She started performing Heat but then they're still promoting IDTAY on social media images? What are they doing? Kelly sounded so happy & hopeful but Atlantic doesn't seem to be promoting her well at all

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread