Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-23-2012, 12:43 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Kelly looks so different there to now . I think she already shows in that some good attitude (for the song) & vocals in that performance, but I agree she is more polished now.

Well I'd say that is more of a trip for Kelly than Reba, Reba just gained a friend who seems proud of, amazed by, & helpful for her. Then again Kelly's probably considered family regardless of if she is or isn't dating Brandon, simply because Narvel is her manager. I'm sure I read somewhere that Blake Shelton said that Starstruck(?) management treats them all like family.

Although I will say this, I think Kelly influences Reba just as Reba influences Kelly. Which is awesome.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-31-2012, 05:52 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Bringing this over from the news thread since it fits in here too...

I find it interesting that she pretty much is saying Kelly is a bad influence on her

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-01-2012, 06:37 AM
Obsessed Fan

Definitely funny.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I find it interesting that she pretty much is saying Kelly is a bad influence on her
Oh Kelly.

Thanks for bringing the video over here!

Old 04-01-2012, 09:44 PM
Elite Fan

I find it hard to believe that only Kelly and Ronnie Dunn are bad influences on her. I do not doubt that those two are, just that they are the only ones.

I feel these pictures from the ACM awards should be in here too .

Old 04-01-2012, 09:51 PM
Graphics Team Manager

The first picture is far better than the one that Reba tweeted (the last one).

Also, I want both their dresses . I love them, one sparkles, both are red ...

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-05-2012, 02:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

From the show in LA.

So adorable!!!!
http://****yeahkellyclarkson.tumblr....st/20513754745
Old 04-05-2012, 05:23 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Kelly is a adorable in that performance. Especially towards the end. Great gifs, but I hope someone makes a gif from a bit earlier - actually I might do it...

Edit: Ok so a number of hours later, but I finally made some (the first two are of the bit I was talking about )

Chelle » join GTmy art

Last edited by shinebrighterxx; 04-06-2012 at 06:14 AM
Old 04-07-2012, 05:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

Those are great animations!!

This video is fitting for here. It's Because Of You from LA with Reba, but she talks about Reba before hand and it's hilarious.
"You know, she called me on the phone, and first of all, anytime it pops up Reba's calling me, I'm like "sure, whatever, I'm awesome!"

Old 04-07-2012, 07:16 PM
Graphics Team Manager

a video where we can understand what she said . I couldn't work it out from the video I found of Kelly talking before Reba came out. Funny what she was saying .

I agree, it does fit in here

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-09-2012, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for the video!

Old 04-11-2012, 10:28 AM
Ultimate Fan

so now that kelly is with brandon, does this mean she'll start calling reba mom? can you imagine how that would even feel for kelly? being a huge fan of reba since childhood and then practically becoming part of her family? must be unreal.
Old 04-11-2012, 06:25 PM
Graphics Team Manager

She'd probably feel like part of the family anyway . But yeah that would be weird, as well as amazing

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-11-2012, 09:20 PM
Elite Fan

Kelly is so adorable during that performance. Honestly though, I would react to Reba singing like Kelly did (bowing down) probably too. Shortly before dying of shock if I was anywhere near Reba that is .

Also, Kelly, you are awesome, and definitely deserve to have Reba calling you and as a friend . It gives me more reason to love Kelly.

Kelly would already be considered family, regardless of if she is dating Brandon or not . The Starstruck management team make everyone feel welcome and a part of the family (yes I have been told I know too much about Reba, please tell me to shut up at any point). Blake Shelton and Kelly would be considered family; I believe Miranda Lambert is considered family too since she married Blake. So having Kelly dating Brandon would only provide for an actual connection. I am not sure how it would feel, I cannot imagine it. But possibly since she has been friends with Reba for a few years now, and she would have felt like a part of the family anyway, it would make it a little less weird (for lack of a better term). With my love for Reba, I would not be able to comprehend knowing her, let alone dating a relative. So I have no idea what it would be like for Kelly, I guess none of us do really. Hopefully it is not too weird or unreal for her though. And as long as Kelly is happy, that is what is important . I have a feeling that if for whatever reason Brandon and Kelly were to break up then it would become more awkward than having Kelly date Reba's step-son . But I hope that it never comes to that (and I hope that I have not jinxed something by saying that either).

Last edited by room to breathe; 04-11-2012 at 09:26 PM
Old 04-22-2012, 04:27 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Interesting to see that they've been hanging around each other. Wonder if that means Kelly & Brandon have been together too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread