Old 01-07-2024, 11:45 PM
Graphics Team Manager

They are

I wish we got a full shot of the all black outfit

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 08:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I still haven't had the time to sit down and look at this mag. I'll look at it tomarrow and see if there's any more pics or more of this outfit.
Old 01-13-2024, 11:29 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-16-2024, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ok-read the mag. Only other pics are older ones-like Kelly's life so far in small pics. I didn't really understand that she is the one who wanted to move the show to NY. Not the network. She and her kids were so unhappy in LA - it was cute when she told about her son talking about his new school and him saying "I feel like I belong here". Glad they're all happy. The kids only spend 4 days a month with their Dad.
Old 01-16-2024, 11:11 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah she has mentioned that a few times . It wasn't the right fit for her or them, so she wanted the move. It is wonderful they were able to support her to do that & keep the show going. Wonderful it is the right place now

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-18-2024, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Yeah she has mentioned that a few times . It wasn't the right fit for her or them, so she wanted the move. It is wonderful they were able to support her to do that & keep the show going. Wonderful it is the right place now

Yes - that was great of them-unusual for a network to be that nice. But I'm glad for her and the show and the all the people that work there.
Old 01-19-2024, 01:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Exactly it is wonderful

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-20-2024, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Exactly it is wonderful
It is-and Emmy-winning too!!! Kelly is so entertaining and just easy-going no matter who the guest is-she genuinely loves everybody!
Old 01-25-2024, 09:32 PM
Graphics Team Manager

She is a perfect fit for a talk show host & comes across as genuinely interested & caring about her guests

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 01-25-2024, 09:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
She is a perfect fit for a talk show host & comes across as genuinely interested & caring about her guests
Yes she does! I'm so glad she's happy now and doing so well in her career and her kids are happier too!
Old 02-05-2024, 12:48 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Kelly's Grammys outfit:

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-05-2024, 06:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Beautiful!!!!