Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2018, 07:41 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Kelly has recorded a song with Pentatonix for their Christmas album - Grown-up Christmas List

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-20-2018, 08:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Cool! I'd love to hear it!

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 10-22-2018, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

Would prefer her singing it alone but curious to hear it
Old 10-22-2018, 12:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

well if this means we get a new Christmas song each year I'm in for it

Old 10-22-2018, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

True

I'm not even sure who Pentatonix are to be honest
Old 10-22-2018, 10:22 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I know she's sung with them before but other than that I don't know who they are either

I also would prefer her singing it alone

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-24-2018, 12:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

She has sung with them before.. I think they're most famous for their Hallelujah version.. Not sure how they came together

ETA:

Finally

I hope we get a video then as well! I think she planned it for it to be released around the time live shows from The Voice start!

Last edited by heartღaflutter; 10-24-2018 at 01:31 AM
Old 10-26-2018, 04:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
From “undiscovered great” to “most-streamed,” each artist has a unique journey to success—and we want to help tell their stories. That’s why Spotify has teamed up with Built-It Productions and Guy Raz, host, co creator, and editorial director of three NPR programs (How I Built This, TED Radio Hour, and Wow in the World) to debut our exclusive new audio interview podcast series, The Rewind with Guy Raz.

In each episode, Guy sits down with some of the most inspiring artists across all genres in the music industry—including Shawn Mendes, Kelly Clarkson,Wynton Marsalis, Nick Jonas, and more—for a series of personal interviews. Going beyond the music, these candid conversations chronicle each artist’s remarkable origin story, in their own words. You’ll hear it all— the ambitions, achievements, shortcomings, setbacks, and everything else that made them the icons we know today.

Get excited for the debut episode, which features French electronic music producer David Guetta and the remarkable journey that led him to become one of the first superstar DJs—from teaching himself to scratch records to catapulting EDM into the mainstream and changing pop music forever.

Look out for new episodes of The Rewind with Guy Raz limited series premiering each week, exclusively on Spotify.
https://www.webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp?aId=230537

Old 10-26-2018, 03:20 PM
Graphics Team Manager

wow, that sounds really interesting. Glad they'll be including Kelly at some point

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-27-2018, 10:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

ti is!

the Pentatonix christmas song with Kelly is posted in the collaberations thread btw If you guys wanna listen

Old 11-01-2018, 10:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

https://hollywoodlife.com/2018/10/25...cement-rumors/
Quote:
Kelly Clarkson is reportedly being approached by NBC to be Megyn Kelly’s replacement. Here’s what we know so far about the ‘Megyn Kelly TODAY’ show vacancy!

After Megyn Kelly was reportedly fired from NBC following her inflammatory comments on blackface, Kelly Clarkson is apparently in talks to potentially be her replacement on her 9 AM Today show hour, according to RadarOnline. According to the publications, NBC network execs “think it might be perfect time to give her Today time slot to Kelly, who has a huge fan base and is extremely well-liked and relatable,” a source told Radar. Another source said Kelly is loved by NBC talent and the network’s crew, and a third source said that NBC has “approached” her. We’ve reached out to reps at NBC for comment.

well it seems hard to do if you're gonna tour!

Old 11-01-2018, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

It's not confirmed though right? Seems like a lot of work on top of The Voice and touring
Old 11-01-2018, 12:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah it's just a rumor.. no confirmation...
it seems like a bit too much either, especially if she goes on tour in January

plus I like that she enjoys TV but I do hope her main focus will always be music.

Old 11-01-2018, 12:34 PM
Master Fan

I know what you mean.. I don't want music to come second to all the TV stuff
Old 11-01-2018, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

that's what I fear sometimes I'm glad she's touring because that's gonna give me hope that she loves performing and perhaps do a new album sometime soon but we haven't even heard her talk about that.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread