Fan Forum Star

It would be better.

Me and my wild boy
-----and all of this wild joy
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 05-21-2015, 11:05 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future husband of Kelly. (View Post)
I took various photos of Kelly while the show was on. Kelly acted so sexy with all her moves, her facial expressions/attitude, her voice and her awesome good looks. I nearly fell down on hit my head at one stage.

Didn't think much of the show itself, but l loved Kelly.

Pics are only small because they come up blurred if too big. My camera delayed each shot so l could only get Kelly by chance (took about 30 pics and only got 6 of Kells).

http://s22.postimg.org/5drea0331/Kelly_t_v_1.jpg[/img]
http://s23.postimg.org/g4rff9j1z/Kelly_t_v_2.jpg[/img]
http://s18.postimg.org/5cm0d6dfp/Kelly_t_v_3.jpg[/img]
http://s11.postimg.org/5dmfufl0f/Kelly_t_v_4.jpg[/img]
http://s21.postimg.org/rbryame1f/Kelly_t_v_5.jpg[/img]
http://s10.postimg.org/dt2d0vpj9/Kelly_t_v_6.jpg[/img]

She's stunning in the 3rd pic, and hot in the 4th.
http://www.fanforum.com/75819915-post258.html

Someone high up at F.F management informed me that young Kelly Clarkson is on the Crazy Ones tonight at 9pm on chanel 11 in Australia. She acts and looks sooo hot on the show...a completely and utterly perfect girl.
Old 05-21-2015, 11:24 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Im not high up anywhere . Just home sick watching random things & when i saw the ad i had to tell you in case you hadn't seen it yet. Strange they are airing the show but i won't say no to seeing Kelly again

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-22-2015, 01:48 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
Im not high up anywhere .
You've been a moderator manager in the past and have many titles under your name, so you're pretty high up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
Just home sick watching random things & when i saw the ad i had to tell you in case you hadn't seen it yet. Strange they are airing the show but i won't say no to seeing Kelly again
I shouldn't have been home to see it tonight but l have lots of work to do and a big day tomorrow so l am going to take the opportunity to see Kelly Clarkson on the telly tonight. I can never say no to seeing Kelly again, especially the way she acts on that show, she is amazing.
Old 05-22-2015, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Enjoy watching the episode. I loved that one.

Me and my wild boy
Old 05-22-2015, 02:44 PM
Obsessed Fan

I watched Kelly and she had such attitude. I LOVED that about my baby, so hot.
Old 05-22-2015, 05:59 PM
Part-Time Fan

I really need to see it. It seems quite funny. And besides, It's Kelly, I'll check it.
Old 05-23-2015, 12:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

^I hope you like it.

Me and my wild boy
Old 05-23-2015, 02:59 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future husband of Kelly. (View Post)
You've been a moderator manager in the past and have many titles under your name, so you're pretty high up.
No i haven't. Just a MST which is not as high. I just am a foolish person moderating four boards

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-06-2015, 02:59 AM
Elite Fan

She is a good actress (no matter how much she protests)
Credit.
Old 10-07-2015, 02:11 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Great examples of what a good actress she can be . I really don't understand why she protests so much but I guess you sometimes don't see your own talent

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-08-2015, 12:59 AM
Elite Fan

It could be that. She may also not realise how much she acts and can act in music videos as well. Her passion is singing so it could her telling herself she cannot act so she does not get tempted to try acting for a while .
Old 10-08-2015, 02:10 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I can't complain if she wants to concentrate on music & not go into acting but she does also seem like a good actress so I don't know that I'd say no if she ever did want to go down that road. Or just guest start in a few more things

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-09-2015, 02:28 AM
Elite Fan

Since I have been through it with Reba I feel that if she wants to go down the acting road then for her fans it would be wonderful to have things to talk about so often but you are likely to miss the music. Hopefully she would do a little of both, but I do not see Kelly doing anything like what Reba has done. She is more likely to just guest star in random episodes of things.

It could be fun to have a list of shows we would like her to guest appear on and then we could add them to the OP?
Old 10-09-2015, 06:31 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I think I'd miss the music & want her to do both but yeah guest star positions is far more likely

I like that idea . Once Upon a Time is all that comes to mind right now

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread