Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2023, 04:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss the wind (View Post)
Sara, I'm sorry you've been dealing with that. I hope you're feeling better and can stay healthy and at out of the hospital.
awwwww, thanks amelia! I hope you're doing well bb!

thank you.
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr
Old 06-26-2023, 12:06 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Hope everything is ok Mary Ann

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-27-2023, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

I found out today I'm going to need a hysterectomy. it's my choice though because I'm tired of all the surgeries for my endometriosis and because of my cancer treatments I can't habe anymore children anyway but it's a huge surgery and I'm nervous. he wants a ct scan then we'll meet after and said he'll do it if that's what I want.

btw on a less serious note I need to change my icon/sig I've had it forever! Years back.I used to change it 10 times a week or more!

Sara | tumblr

Last edited by like a perfect storm; 06-27-2023 at 06:33 PM
Old 06-28-2023, 01:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Scary but in the long run for the best. I hope you can easy your mind on it & feel less nervous. I wish I could help there. Haven't had to go through it myself. My mother had a hysterectomy though, probably 20 years ago. She's still all good. Not sure if that'll help ease your mind. It is such a shame that cancer treatments left it so you can't have anymore children but at least that might make the choice easier. Endometriosis probably would've caused issues with that too. Then if it is only leaving you with lots of surgeries it is better to just have the one to hopefully solve if you can. One big is probably better for you than lots of little . Don't know if I'm just babbling or helping here, sorry. I hope things go well & sorry you've had to make this choice

what do you think you'll change it to?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-28-2023, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

no I appreciate everything you said bb. I think if I could still have children I might've made a different choice but that's not the case so.I do have peace of mind making it because it's necessary but yeah. thank you bb!

I'm rewatching the vampire diaries so probably damon/elena since their my #1 otp of all time.

Sara | tumblr
Old 06-28-2023, 01:43 PM
Graphics Team Manager

In a way it is easier that they are only causing issues so better to just remove. If they caused issues but still held a purpose that might be different. Still sad that is the case but I guess in a way it is a silver lining that it makes this decision a little easier. Then this decision hopefully will make your life easier

Makes sense Looking forward to seeing what you use next

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 06-30-2023, 07:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)

In a way it is easier that they are only causing issues so better to just remove. If they caused issues but still held a purpose that might be different. Still sad that is the case but I guess in a way it is a silver lining that it makes this decision a little easier. Then this decision hopefully will make your life easier

Makes sense Looking forward to seeing what you use next
yeah I've been suffering with endometriosis for years and now o won't be so yeah exavtly!

yeah when I habe time I'll go look for one, I'm really lazy right now.

Sara | tumblr
Old 07-01-2023, 12:04 AM
Graphics Team Manager

understandable You could always request one on the Fan Art board but that might also take some time as then you'd need the picture you'd want to use

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-03-2023, 08:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 07-03-2023, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Sara, how are you feeling about the news? That's a pretty daunting procedure, but I'm glad it's your choice and not something that's being forced for whatever reason or another. I'm sure it's a complex feeling in many ways.

I hope everyone is having a good week. Kelly... are you on your trip? I hope you have/are having fun!

I went on a rafting trip today, and I'm so tired. It was beautiful and really peaceful, though. I would definitely do it again. I think I got a minor sunburn, though.

amelia | icon: mel
Old 07-04-2023, 01:59 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Hope you aren't sunburnt Amelia Important thing is that you had a good time though

Happy 4th of July to those in the US

I didn't sleep well last night & then had to work an extra half an hour at work . Feels like I've been at work all day tbh, but the centre was open 45 minutes before I started - & half an hour before I arrived - so didn't quite do open to close

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-04-2023, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss the wind (View Post)
Sara, how are you feeling about the news? That's a pretty daunting procedure, but I'm glad it's your choice and not something that's being forced for whatever reason or another. I'm sure it's a complex feeling in many ways.

I hope everyone is having a good week. Kelly... are you on your trip? I hope you have/are having fun!

I went on a rafting trip today, and I'm so tired. It was beautiful and really peaceful, though. I would definitely do it again. I think I got a minor sunburn, though.
I'm feeling good about it, amelia. I'm nervous of course but yeah it being my choice makes it easier and me and my husband can adopt or use a surrogate there's options at least. and yes it is.

awwwww sounds like fun!

and that's true chelle. there's plenty of d/e icons around once I get tome I'll look for one.

Sara | tumblr
Old 07-05-2023, 01:06 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Hope you get the time to look too

It is good there are other options out there to have more children & continue your family. This is a little personal, & I don't know how it all works, but do you know if you've still got viable eggs? As maybe you're able to freeze some before the operation & then use surrogacy with your own eggs? I don't know if that's possible or a thing but I feel like I've heard of it so thought I'd mention it.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-05-2023, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Hope you get the time to look too

It is good there are other options out there to have more children & continue your family. This is a little personal, & I don't know how it all works, but do you know if you've still got viable eggs? As maybe you're able to freeze some before the operation & then use surrogacy with your own eggs? I don't know if that's possible or a thing but I feel like I've heard of it so thought I'd mention it.
yeah I'm thankful there's other options. it's not too personal bb and unfortunately I don't. the cancer treatments completely destroyed what viable eggs I had and I knew it was a possibility it would but I still hoped there'd be something but after I was in remission my doctor did tests for that and there isn't any.

Sara | tumblr
Old 07-06-2023, 12:25 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That's what I presumed. Such a shame. But there are other options, which is good. But still a shame. Cancer treatments are just so harsh to the body. So is cancer so it makes sense why they have to be but so sad how much damage a cure (or hope for cure) also can do too.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread