Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2016, 09:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Haha I do like kids too but I don't think I want to be their nurse, too much dealing with parents these days from what I hear.. Plus they're really hard to understand if they have complaints.. because they don't tell quickly...

I'm in the cardiac care.. that's totally my thing!

I give a small class here and there for co-workers and such and I Always love that... so I can understand that it's fun to teach children new stuff

Quote:
When I get certified to be an educational diagnostician, I could work in a medical office
Sounds cool but what would such a job entail? I can't visualize it

Karen | Icon: shinebrighterxx] ღ [/SIZE]
Old 12-13-2016, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

It would involve diagnosing kiddos and determining if they have a disability or multiple disabilities. I feel it's important to have a good educational diagnostician's opinion concerning what disabilities a child may have as most of them have been or are teachers. It just would give another perspective over a medical diagnosis. However, I'm not thrilled about working in a hospital or medical facility so I'll stick around elementary schools.
Old 12-14-2016, 01:31 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't think I could ever work in any type of hospital situation, I wouldn't be able to handle it

Cardiac care is heart right?

That sounds like an interesting job & handy skills to have Cece. I'd think it probably would come in handy for you in your current job Never hurts to have additional knowledge!

Quote:
I get sick enough as a teacher of young, young children.
that's a good point

Quote:
too much dealing with parents these days from what I hear..
I believe so & can imagine it would be. Parents are hard to deal with at times, add in illness & they can become so much worse

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-15-2016, 01:00 AM
Elite Fan

Hello . I hope you all had a good month. My month was not as bad as I expected it to be but I am glad to be back and extremely happy that my mother lives in England so I do not have to spend time with her too often. Now to just get through the holiday period without having to face too many crowds or too much Christmas things being shoved in my face everywhere and time to move quickly so it is over. It could help if I did not hate this holiday so much or have anxiety over being in crowds but neither of them are going to happen soon .
Old 12-15-2016, 02:41 AM
Graphics Team Manager

welcome back I'm sure we can manage to hide you from the crowds & Christmas celebrations - just stay on this site

my Christmas lights didn't last on outside very long because it was overcast today

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-15-2016, 09:36 PM
Elite Fan

That would be nice if I could. Possibly foolishly I am making a few holiday fan arts so even is holiday-related in a way.

I am sorry the weather makes your Christmas lights not light when you would like them to.
Old 12-16-2016, 01:27 AM
Graphics Team Manager

you're just too kind Just make sure Kelly is in there somewhere

I doubt they'll turn on much tonight either

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-17-2016, 05:41 PM
Elite Fan

I had that one done before I left, it just was not posted. Most of the boards have at least two submissions now and there is only one with none .

You may experience the same tonight too as it looks like it may be overcast again today.
Old 12-18-2016, 12:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

bad Rae leaving us waiting for her art then That's great news if I had inspiration to make more than my boards I might look at that list. No way I'd know what to do for the one with 0 entries though

I know

hmm the news is looking an awfully lot like the cricket right now . I should have stuck with The Nanny - they kept mentioning Reba which was amusing me. I couldn't have told you before that Fran had Reba CDs or that Niles would want them. I doubt that it gets mentioned again in any other episode though so that's probably why. But I remembered other things about the episode & I know I've seen it a number of times

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-19-2016, 12:29 AM
Elite Fan

All boards have at least two now . I have no inspiration for them which is hard as I want them to have entries but I would not know where to start for them. They deserve something better than what I would come up with.

Yes The Nanny would be more interesting than the cricket, even without the Reba mentions to amuse you. I will take Fran's collection of Reba's albums too as she might have her older ones which I do not have..
Old 12-19-2016, 01:35 AM
Graphics Team Manager

great news Yeah I wouldn't want to do something that was just a submission for the sake of being a submission. I wasn't 100% happy with what I did for NCIS but I didn't have the idea for that & couldn't get what I did then think of to work to how I pictured it. That's bad enough for me

its not hard to be more interesting than cricket

if only that was possible for you to do

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-20-2016, 01:12 AM
Elite Fan

I am sorry. Your NCIS one is a cute idea and I believe it is pretty . It was only through looking at some of my other wallpapers that gave me inspiration for most of my other art. Once I started it got easier but mostly I have a thing for circles. I started one for 1D last night which since Kelly (which was my second to make this year) was a mostly original idea. It still stems from other things I have made, and uses some of the brush, texture, and colour layers from them but it feels much better to have this much inspiration for it. I only wish it was for something I was a an of instead of just liking the posters on the board . Baby steps..

Watching paint dry would be more interesting than cricket.

I will dream.. one day dreams will come true..
Old 12-20-2016, 01:43 AM
Graphics Team Manager

nothing wrong with circles or getting inspiration from your other work

Inspiration is a wonderful thing, when it comes

true, it would be

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-21-2016, 12:12 AM
Elite Fan

I wish inspiration could come in an endless supply .
Old 12-21-2016, 01:24 AM
Graphics Team Manager

that would be amazing

my throat hurts

It didn't truly hit me that two of the toddlers are leaving the centre until just now when I was putting up final summaries for them . Their last day is tomorrow & I'm not ready for that now that its hit me

Chelle » join GTmy art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread