Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-25-2024, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
Nice review for the movie too Still no interest in it but glad they had fun
I'd like to see it but...probably won't.
Old 02-05-2024, 12:43 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Kelly Clarkson and Son Remington Have Adorable Mother-Son Date Night at Grammys 2024

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No better date in the whole wide world!!!
Old 02-06-2024, 12:28 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yes! I think she had River as a date in the past to something, or did the red carpet & both were her date. So now it is nice she's had Remy too. Next can we get both?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 02-06-2024, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She brought River to the PCAs in 2022, and Remy was sick.

I am so glad that Remy got to go with Kelly this time. His outfit is amazing, too!

amelia | icon: mel
kiss the wind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiss the wind (View Post)
She brought River to the PCAs in 2022, and Remy was sick.

I am so glad that Remy got to go with Kelly this time. His outfit is amazing, too!
Yes, glad Remy got to go this time.
Old 02-07-2024, 11:24 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's what it was. I knew she'd taken River to something, just not what, & couldn't remember where Remy was.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-05-2024, 11:08 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I like how every now & then Kelly brings up her children on her show. She was mentioning in a recent ep that River is good at cooking/baking & she can't help her in the kitchen since Kelly's not a good cook. I hope she can find a teacher or someone who can help support River with that passion if she hasn't already. It is a good skill to have.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-07-2024, 06:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I like how every now & then Kelly brings up her children on her show. She was mentioning in a recent ep that River is good at cooking/baking & she can't help her in the kitchen since Kelly's not a good cook. I hope she can find a teacher or someone who can help support River with that passion if she hasn't already. It is a good skill to have.
Yes me too! I'm sure she will do that. i saw the ep with Stephen Moyer and they baked some stuff.
Old 03-08-2024, 12:13 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Hopefully all the cooking she does on her show gives her skills to take back to use with River

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-09-2024, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Hopefully all the cooking she does on her show gives her skills to take back to use with River
idk-they don't really do it the right way-well, ya can't. Kelly kept saying "the magic of tv" cause it was already baked or done. Goes by too fast-she probably wouldn't remember it. I know I wouldn't.
Old 03-09-2024, 09:25 PM
Graphics Team Manager

She might be given more instructions than what it shown

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-10-2024, 01:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

True. She did ask him if River could come to his classes or bake offs for kids or something like that. Can't remember which he does or if he does both.
Old 03-10-2024, 11:10 PM
Graphics Team Manager

He does something for kids, can't remember what it was though either. Hopefully she seriously can get River something. Fuel that passion

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-11-2024, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
He does something for kids, can't remember what it was though either. Hopefully she seriously can get River something. Fuel that passion
Yes indeed! Might have a future chef on her hands-ya never know!