Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2006, 07:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Posters on another board have said they were glad it was Kendall if he had to call someone for a hook-up. I have to agree...she's his old standby. If he had picked some random girl in their class that would have been harder for V to get over
I think it's the opposite. Did you see how hurt Veronica seemed to be when she had to talk to Logan about Kendall, in last week's ep? That affair killed her, because it was Logan and because of her high moral standards (though, only when it comes to Logan...)... I think she could've forgiven him another girl. He was drunk, the girl was there, bla bla bla. But no, Logan called Kendall (at least, she must be thinking that), whom Veronica has serious problems with...
Old 04-26-2006, 07:48 AM
Loyal Fan

I think Veronica was also (I mean besides Kendall) hurt by the fact that Logan didn't remember what he had said to her. Now it's like there is only Veronica's confession in there because Logan's words don't exist to him.
Old 04-26-2006, 07:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

I foolishly didnt tape the ep last night but luckily its on again over the weekend so I could tape the LoVE scenes. My heart was pounding in my chest when Logan kept scooting closer to Veronica while talking to her about how she broke his heart. I also cried a little at the end.
Old 04-26-2006, 07:51 AM
Master Fan

To be fair, it was clearly early when she caught Logan (judging by Keith just getting up and the jokes about Veronica not ever being up before him) and Logan is hungover. I've taken a whole day to piece together the night before when I've had something to drink, so it might come back to him. As might the truth about Kendall.

Caro, you shall not sway (hee) me from this! Logan and Kendall = no sex.
Old 04-26-2006, 08:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

Kendall is a skeezy conifing little wench so maybe she just made it look like they had sex when she heard V's voice. What a biatch I just wanted to smash her face in.
Old 04-26-2006, 08:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cari
so it might come back to him. As might the truth about Kendall.
Sure, but I still don't think it was a set up. Or maybe Kendall did show up, to get some stuff from the suite or anything else... but I can't believe nothing happened. I just can't. Sorry!

Quote:
I think Veronica was also (I mean besides Kendall) hurt by the fact that Logan didn't remember what he had said to her.
Of course, but that only wouldn't have been the end of the world. She would've gone away, sure, but that would've been fixed with Logan coming to her later. Because Veronica assumes now that everything Logan said was bull****, but we all freaking know it wasn't.
Old 04-26-2006, 08:10 AM
Obsessed Fan

I am sure Logan will remember and feel horrible about messing it up again. But I dont understand why (before she saw Kendall) Veronica wanted to just start as friends. I mean Logan didn't really do anything wrong before they broke up except for thrill seeking. I just dont understand why Veronica is acting like Logan was some big jerk who did something really bad to her when they were dating or when they broke up.
Old 04-26-2006, 08:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I am sure Logan will remember and feel horrible about messing it up again. But I dont understand why (before she saw Kendall) Veronica wanted to just start as friends. I mean Logan didn't really do anything wrong before they broke up except for thrill seeking
For once, I think I get her there. She just wanted to be careful. I know she didn't show it, but I'm pretty sure her break-up with Logan really hurt her, and she's just cautious not to get her heart broken again... which just happened...
Old 04-26-2006, 08:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpySyd
I think it's the opposite. Did you see how hurt Veronica seemed to be when she had to talk to Logan about Kendall, in last week's ep?
Yes, but it's also awkward to nose into someone's sex life when you're only recently getting back on good terms that are already rife with sexual tension He made it pretty clear to V that Kendall was using him for sex as well ("before the sheets were dry").

Besides the fact that she ran out on Logan and knows how impulsive he is, she shouldn't be surprised that he reached out for someone. At least it was someone that doesn't mean anything to him. Not that I think he had sex with her.

He may have called Kendall and she may have stayed but I think she was just getting her digs in at V.

Agreed that there is plenty of time for Logan to remember his conversation. It's early, he's hungover. On the flip side, it seemed like he was going to tell V, based on all she said, that he didn't know what he said but he felt the same. Wishful shipper thinking? Maybe.
Old 04-26-2006, 08:50 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by summerbug
Yes, but it's also awkward to nose into someone's sex life when you're only recently getting back on good terms that are already rife with sexual tension He made it pretty clear to V that Kendall was using him for sex as well ("before the sheets were dry").

Besides the fact that she ran out on Logan and knows how impulsive he is, she shouldn't be surprised that he reached out for someone. At least it was someone that doesn't mean anything to him. Not that I think he had sex with her.

He may have called Kendall and she may have stayed but I think she was just getting her digs in at V.

Agreed that there is plenty of time for Logan to remember his conversation. It's early, he's hungover. On the flip side, it seemed like he was going to tell V, based on all she said, that he didn't know what he said but he felt the same. Wishful shipper thinking? Maybe.
Okay the reason I think Veronica was so upset about Kendall was because Logan just told her he was through with bimbos and what does he do? There's that lovely trust issue again.

I wouldn't put it past Kendall to have a key. Wasn't she in the apt. after the L/V elevator scene without anyone having let her in? Maybe she's trying to trap Logan and when she heard Veronica she took advantage of the situation and her hatred for her.

I agree. Logan is hungover and just woke up. I would place bets that his memory starts coming back to him.

Lisa
Old 04-26-2006, 09:02 AM
Master Fan

Yes, I think last season and the end of 20 was much worse than this imo. We have two eps left and anything can happen really. In the previews it looks like she's talking to Logan in fact when she says "He's never going to be a free man". That has to be Logan's profile. So she hasn't shut herself off completely.

Caro, great title!
Old 04-26-2006, 09:05 AM
Absolute Fan

Hey Guys

I just wanted to say of course I LOOOOVED last night's episode as did everyone else even though i had to watch it at 1 in the morning because of stupid baseball! I just love how logan told her he thought of their love story as epic and he was sad they wouldnt be in each other's lives. I am now more convinced than ever that it was Logan who left V the fortune cookie and not Donut because i mean logan knew she was mad at him and so he could have left her the message about true love never having endings! I really was dissapointed that V never thought more of their relationship and that it was Logan who felt that way and she was so shocked about it but maybe after her time of reflection she admitted to herself as well. I am hoping they can work this out and get back on track because they are indeed EPIC!

Are we back now where it all began?Have you finally forgiven me?
~Sway LoVe

Jim Halpert: I'm in love with you. I just needed you to know. Once.

Dick:"I dont know how I'm goin quit you..SHH its not me its WOO"

Nothing Else Matters

~Always&Forever NSHJS

Old 04-26-2006, 09:58 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JulieB
Yes, I think last season and the end of 20 was much worse than this imo. We have two eps left and anything can happen really. In the previews it looks like she's talking to Logan in fact when she says "He's never going to be a free man". That has to be Logan's profile. So she hasn't shut herself off completely.

Caro, great title!
Julie I hope you are right! I'm going to have to go back and watch the preview again!

Lisa
Old 04-26-2006, 10:01 AM
Elite Fan

As I watched this ep at 5 AM, I couldn't really squee at the prom scenes, but it hurt, nonetheless.

Why did L have to get so close to V before she ran away? I wanted to scream out out for her to let him kiss her, but didn't--instead I was all devostated when Logan looked all confused as V was talking to him.
Old 04-26-2006, 10:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

Donut? Is that what you call Duncan? Ha thats funny I really am mad that he gave her an STD
Closed Thread   Post New Thread