Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2006, 06:29 AM
Master Fan

You know ... Kendall appearing like that was pretty strange, since her and Logan haven't really been together since Duncan left. Unless someone called her. Let's assume for a moment that Logan didn't, since he was drunkenly confessing his feelings to Veronica earlier. Who would have called her? The only person there who would call her would have been Dick ...

Those shady Casablancas kids.
Old 04-26-2006, 06:31 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpySyd
You know, Logan sleeping with Kendall or not, won't make any difference. I know it wouldn't to me. The only way they can get past that is if they find out Kendall set this whole thing up to get back at Veronica. And honestly? I'm pretty sure that's not the case (just my gut telling me this).

I think he'll probably try to do that, but Veronica won't listen. Not now, not weeks later. She's completely closed off again now. Last time, it took an entire season to open up again to him...

Part of me thinks you are right and a part of me holds out hope. They've come so far and I just can't take the idea of the door being slammed in our faces again. I just hope that RT has something great in store for these next two eps. otherwise it's going to be a LONG summer.

Lisa
Old 04-26-2006, 06:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

I really wish they would of kissed at the prom before she ran away..give us something to obsess over until next season..im gonna torture myself and watch the clips now :-P

Jim & Pam
Old 04-26-2006, 06:48 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cari
You know ... Kendall appearing like that was pretty strange, since her and Logan haven't really been together since Duncan left. Unless someone called her. Let's assume for a moment that Logan didn't, since he was drunkenly confessing his feelings to Veronica earlier. Who would have called her? The only person there who would call her would have been Dick ...
Logan, watching Veronica running away (like she always does), probably made him call the whore. The whole episode, you could tell he was feeling lonely and he's been wanting to get V back for a few eps now... he was drunk, he lost it and call the "thing" who'd come.

Quote:
I just hope that RT has something great in store for these next two eps.
I have some hopes too... but I very highly doubt it

I've been watching that last scene for the last half hour, just to get it out of my system... and it helped a little. I'm not pissed off anymore, just very sad.
Old 04-26-2006, 06:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Considering Logan was apparently really drunk when he confessed his feelings to Veronica, he would have only gotten more drunk after Veronica left. Would he have been capable of sleeping with Kendall? I would he think he'd be more likely to pass out then have sex with someone.

Why was Kendall there anyway? Did Logan drunk dial her and she showed up or did she show up unannounced?

Now that we know what Kendall is really like, I'm thinking that there could be another explanation for why she was in Logan's suite. I'm just thinking that for them to end the episode like this, there has to be more going on. Last season, ep. 20 ended up with Veronica finding out that Logan at GHB at Shelly's party. But later we found that there was more the story. The same is true for last night. We know Kendall is involved with the Fitzpatricks and Aaron Echolls. It isn't too far a stretch to think that there is more to the story with Kendall being in Logan's suite. Besides...why should she even sleep with him at this point anyway? She knows that she's not going to get anything from him. Was she really that hard up?

And even if he did sleep with Kendall, it's not as if he was acting rationally at the time. He was drunk. I don't even think Logan would have told Veronica how he felt if he was sober seeing how she already broke his heart once.
Old 04-26-2006, 06:58 AM
Master Fan

Old 04-26-2006, 07:03 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkydiva
I really wish they would of kissed at the prom before she ran away..give us something to obsess over until next season..im gonna torture myself and watch the clips now :-P
im glad they didn't kiss.... it would've just been way too easy as much as i hate how it ended i also love it haha i love pain
Old 04-26-2006, 07:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shlee
And even if he did sleep with Kendall, it's not as if he was acting rationally at the time. He was drunk.
I hear ya, but there is no way Veronica will get past that easily.

Quote:
Did Logan drunk dial her and she showed up
I think that's what happened. But she could have come to get something, to plant some kind of evidence, or anything really. As long as Logan thinks he called her, thus slept with her, there's no turning back.

Cari: OMG! That's gorgeous!!!!!!!!
Old 04-26-2006, 07:05 AM
Dedicated Fan

That banner is making me cry..well sad anyway. Its gorgeous nonetheless =)

I just noticed something misc. that I'm sure everyone else did too..you remember in the episode where Veronica joined the FBLA and Logan had to move over a seat so Duncan could sit..and then in the past few episodes they were sitting next to each other..and teh camera was much tighter on them than usual. Just emphasizing the closeness returning and then at the end..farther and farther away..i could be reading too much in that though.

The scenes from last night are really easy to watch if after Veronica confesses to Logan, you just press STOP ;-)

Jim & Pam
Old 04-26-2006, 07:07 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shlee
Considering Logan was apparently really drunk when he confessed his feelings to Veronica, he would have only gotten more drunk after Veronica left. Would he have been capable of sleeping with Kendall? I would he think he'd be more likely to pass out then have sex with someone.

Why was Kendall there anyway? Did Logan drunk dial her and she showed up or did she show up unannounced?

Now that we know what Kendall is really like, I'm thinking that there could be another explanation for why she was in Logan's suite. I'm just thinking that for them to end the episode like this, there has to be more going on. Last season, ep. 20 ended up with Veronica finding out that Logan at GHB at Shelly's party. But later we found that there was more the story. The same is true for last night. We know Kendall is involved with the Fitzpatricks and Aaron Echolls. It isn't too far a stretch to think that there is more to the story with Kendall being in Logan's suite. Besides...why should she even sleep with him at this point anyway? She knows that she's not going to get anything from him. Was she really that hard up?

And even if he did sleep with Kendall, it's not as if he was acting rationally at the time. He was drunk. I don't even think Logan would have told Veronica how he felt if he was sober seeing how she already broke his heart once.
Your post gives me the tinest bit of hope. I hope you are right. I don't want Logan to have slept with her and I want there to be a way for him to redeem himself. (I'm on my knees BEGGING RT!)

Cari: That is absolutely breathtaking!!!!!

Lisa
Old 04-26-2006, 07:10 AM
Master Fan

So guys, what do I do? Do I replace the "Logan&V app thread" banner with the new one, or do I simply add it to the post?
Old 04-26-2006, 07:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpySyd
So guys, what do I do? Do I replace the "Logan&V app thread" banner with the new one, or do I simply add it to the post?
Ew, get rid of the old banner! Hee.

I can make a completely different one as well if you want one with the LV appreciation thread on it. One that's not sucky, and one that's not OMGSADCRIES.
Old 04-26-2006, 07:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

Im on a posting frenzy..I just wanted to say one last thing before class..

I think it would be very lame of Rob Thomas to end this season like he did last; Veronica not having all the facts and being mad at Logan..I'm hoping she doenst have all the facts anyway. It took alot for her to go there though; he hurt her and that was obvious all season and now she is finally letting her guard down and admitting she needs him in her life and boom! theres logan/kendall and her guard is right back up.

Jim & Pam
Old 04-26-2006, 07:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cari
I can make a completely different one as well if you want one with the LV appreciation thread on it. One that's not sucky, and one that's not OMGSADCRIES.
You think you could make one like the one you just made with the 'L&V appreciation Thread' on it? I kinda dug that. If it's not too much trouble...

Quote:
Veronica not having all the facts and being mad at Logan..
But the fact is, she might have all the facts....
Old 04-26-2006, 07:26 AM
Loyal Fan

Posters on another board have said they were glad it was Kendall if he had to call someone for a hook-up. I have to agree...she's his old standby. If he had picked some random girl in their class that would have been harder for V to get over. Here he's just drunk and reaching out to someone just for play and nothing deeper than that.

If she can forgive the GHB and salt lick she can forgive him hooking up with his playmate when she rejects him.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread