Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2009, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey guys remember me? Yeah ugh today they had me in that damn studio all day and it was cold but anyways in my scene again Lindsey was in the Office at Tric holding a gun near Peyton's stomach. Haley was being frantic trying to stop Lindsey from going mental on them especially since you know Peyton's pregnant and all but any ways sad news is Lindsey ends up killing my character. I know right? The bitch kills me but any ways I got to watch the rest of the scene it seems Lindsey is begs Lucas to take her back from what I say today. Anyhoo thats my time in Tree Hill. Sorry I couldn't give you Brucasers, or Naleyer's any juicy details I was only on set with Hilarie, Joy and Michaela who were all nice to me.

Credit crackhead @ fanforum
Old 02-11-2009, 12:46 PM
Master Fan

crackhead, what part are you playing exactly?
Old 02-11-2009, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I agree. But the thing is, the 4.09 reunion had this level of seriousness to it, so I know that he knows how to do it - he just didn't for whatever reason.
4.09 was fresh. This time there had been an expression of displeasure all around about Lucas's epiphanies. So Mark might have been trying to avoid just that. Another "this explains all" speech.

crackhead, I'm sorry you couldn't meet Chad.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

Old 02-11-2009, 12:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

Naleyer's? That made me laugh.
Quote:
Peyton wasn't waiting for Lucas to call her.
I know...wait, what did I say? lol

No, Peyton Sawyer is not human. She's an angel. And she's my angel.
she.is.not.you
Old 02-11-2009, 12:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgchick (View Post)
Hey guys remember me? Yeah ugh today they had me in that damn studio all day and it was cold but anyways in my scene again Lindsey was in the Office at Tric holding a gun near Peyton's stomach. Haley was being frantic trying to stop Lindsey from going mental on them especially since you know Peyton's pregnant and all but any ways sad news is Lindsey ends up killing my character. I know right? The bitch kills me but any ways I got to watch the rest of the scene it seems Lindsey is begs Lucas to take her back from what I say today. Anyhoo thats my time in Tree Hill. Sorry I couldn't give you Brucasers, or Naleyer's any juicy details I was only on set with Hilarie, Joy and Michaela who were all nice to me.

Credit crackhead @ fanforum
Oh yeah right, if that was a real spoiler Haley would be holding Peyton down while Lindsey pointed the gun at her. Haley + Lindsey = BFF's! Nice try crackhead, I am so onto you!
It says,
"Does he ever get the girl?"
Ashley
Old 02-11-2009, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

last night crackhead said he/she was Peyton's new assistant. Remember it was her first day and she was all emotional? Damn I can't believe that bitch Lindsey ends up killing someone.

I believe crakhead. Haley has been on a Peyton crush all season long. It seems she's been giddy around Peyton all season long. Plus why would crackhead lie about this? Wouldn't he/she mention seeing Chad or something?
Old 02-11-2009, 12:52 PM
Obsessed Fan

^
Did her emotionality rock the town in emotion?
Old 02-11-2009, 12:54 PM
Master Fan

This show is full of "What could have been done so much better"'s. It sucks. If we, the audience, can come up with better ways of doing things, I don't know why it's so hard for the writers to come up with it. My take is that Mark refuses to acknowledge he's ever screwed things up, so he just ignores it.

LP
Old 02-11-2009, 12:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
My take is that Mark refuses to acknowledge he's ever screwed things up, so he just ignores it.
I don't doubt this at all. Just look at his interviews. To me, much gets revealed about how he thinks in those interviews.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yall notice he never tries to mention S2? lol

What can you do? I've just accepted Mark messes up but decides to not admit it. I loved when the Heroes and Scrubs creators admitted they messed up.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:58 PM
Extreme Fan

those posts are hilarious.

I too would have loved to hear what Lucas had to say in the airport scene.
After 508 we didnt know anything that was going on in Lucas' head really..i just think Mark didnt know what to have Lucas say so he just had Peyton interrupt so it would look like Lucas did want to say something.

I think my last hopes are in the vows. Im hoping they dont do traditional ones and it doesnt get interrupted by Peytons waterbreaking. The re-proposal was such a let down in my opinion.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgchick (View Post)
lI believe crakhead. Haley has been on a Peyton crush all season long. It seems she's been giddy around Peyton all season long. Plus why would crackhead lie about this?
ok, but maybe Haley has only been on a Peyton crush this season in order to woo Peyton into a false sense of security so she doesn't expect a thing until Lindsey suddenly pops up to kill her, and then Haley will be maniacally laughing into a corner saying "You said no Peyton!". Haley and Lindsey are totally a team. Hopefully Jamie is there with them, so Peyton can use him as a shield.

I'm not buying any of these spoilers until I hear it from Terri or Courtney.
It says,
"Does he ever get the girl?"
Ashley
Old 02-11-2009, 12:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by make_this_last (View Post)
Oh yeah right, if that was a real spoiler Haley would be holding Peyton down while Lindsey pointed the gun at her. Haley + Lindsey = BFF's! Nice try crackhead, I am so onto you!
You speak the truth!

Although Haley would probably blame Peyton for forcing Lindsey to kill her. And then blame Peyton because Lucas can't stop grieving and move on with inmate Lindsey.

LP
Old 02-11-2009, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

crackhead is Terri. She just PMed me since I'm the only one seems to believe her Gosh not every spoiler is a fake one. You just have to trust Terri ok.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread