Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-18-2005, 05:58 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by in kaos
I don't have audio on this machine so I can't hear but I watched the E! clip, it's kinda refreshing to see Alexis acting less than sober

I love this clip ... it's so short but still so funny ... I could re-watch it 100th times and it wouldn't get any boring ...

Pia i like that part too ... who would have thought Alexis could be so not-shy in front of a reporter?! ... just great!!!
Old 03-18-2005, 07:57 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scara-Anne

I love this clip ... it's so short but still so funny ... I could re-watch it 100th times and it wouldn't get any boring ...

Pia i like that part too ... who would have thought Alexis could be so not-shy in front of a reporter?! ... just great!!!

That's true because it is always said that she's so shy in front of reporters! Pia
Old 03-18-2005, 12:08 PM
Master Fan

Pia, that clip you posted was the random rant I mentioned earlier. So thanks for posting that link! I couldn't find it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetheshins
I love the bit around "she has a gun." Hehe.
Yeah, that bit was funny. 'She's a professional, and she kicks ass. And she has a gun.'

Another thing that was cute, was the way she wasn't sure when the movie was coming out. 'Mayy....May firstish? May?'

Bringing this over from the Sin City thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyAngel
Btw HERE is a great new documentary on yahoo about Sin City, with some bits about Alexis including interview footage, if anyone's interested.
Old 03-18-2005, 01:04 PM
Passionate Fan

I really like that making off ... and Alexis looks hot - really ...
she really can wear that kind of clothes as well ...
Old 03-19-2005, 01:42 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by madelen
Pia, that clip you posted was the random rant I mentioned earlier. So thanks for posting that link! I couldn't find it.

Another thing that was cute, was the way she wasn't sure when the movie was coming out. 'Mayy....May firstish? May?'

Bringing this over from the Sin City thread:
You're welcome and I'm afraid I can't see the Sin City Clip maybe later...Pia
Old 03-19-2005, 05:54 AM
Passionate Fan

Pia. Thanks for the link to that clip. Alexis says her character is a "little" ****ty after Lauren teases her for her character being "very" ****ty.

I loved the look on Alexis' face when she mentioned her character having a gun. Though her characters so far tend to be not very well armed. Of course I could expand on my idea of Rory becoming rap star "MC Tinkerbell" by having her pack a bb gun for "heat."

Chewing gum not such a good idea for someone who already mumbles her words as much as Alexis. But it was cute. Then again everything she does tends to be cute.

In this months Maxim they had a short two page article about Sin City. No mention of Alexis in the actual article. But they did have five pictures of 5 scenes already seen in the trailer with jokey captions. Two referred to Alexis' character so someone there must have an eye for her.

First is of the poster of Alexis walking down the street grabbing her jacket and with all the big jewelry. Caption. "Proof some alleys are worth walking down."

Second is a scene I remember from the trailer but never recognized Alexis being in before. Rosario is being interrogated by some big guy. Alexis is off slinking off in a corner with a faux caption probably meant to come from her. "We're going to hide, and you come find us, OK?"
I'm bored and you're bald. But I laughed when you called me the snail. My trail runs behind me. I'm guilty. No secrets. You're not such a picture yourself

Last edited by Raja; 03-19-2005 at 02:47 PM
Old 03-19-2005, 11:34 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja

Chewing gum not such a good idea for someone who already mumbles her words as much as Alexis. But it was cute. Then again everything she does tends to be cute.

Yes, that's true everything she does tends to be so cute and thanks for the info! Pia
Old 03-19-2005, 01:52 PM
New Fan

Rock The Quote With Alexis Bledel

I Loved The Spread In Flaunt Entitled Rock The Quote. Young Hollywood Got Together For An Important Message To Our Youth: Vote!! Make Up Artist Donald Simrock Had Amber Tamblin Looking Like Judy Garland, And Of Course Alexis Looks Amazing!!! Definitely Worth Checking Out!!
Old 03-19-2005, 02:10 PM
New Fan

oh yeah

some of the best pics of young hollywood... aside from vanity fair in past months!
Old 03-20-2005, 04:35 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja
you're right ... about both of the things you've mentioned
(this reminded me of a quote from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory:
"Chewing gum is gross, chewing gum I hate the most" ... sorry )
Old 03-20-2005, 11:23 PM
Master Fan

Hi Paige Ross! Welcome to the board! Hope to see you here often!
You're right, the Flaunt pic was really beautiful.
Old 03-23-2005, 03:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

I enjoyed those clips; thanks for posting them. She does seem to be much less shy than usual.

This is not really news, but there is short bit about Alexis in today's Houston Chronicle, part of their we-want-a-Texan-to-play-Wonder-Woman-in-the-new-movie article. She's listed as a possible contender (click below). Others mentioned include Hilary Duff, Eva Longoria, Beyonce, Jessica Simpson, and Renee Zellweger. (They might as well have said "We want a Houstonian to play Wonder Woman" )

I'm not sure at the moment how I would feel if she were cast. I'm not really into comics/superheroes.

VISIT FOR DESPAIR ∞ CURRENTLY ON HIATUS
Old 03-23-2005, 03:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Wow, thanks for posting all those clips! Its great to have all this Alexis info in one places
Old 03-23-2005, 03:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Alexis a contender for Wonder Woman? Wow i;m so out of the loop. i haven't heard of this yet. I hope she gets the role. Hilary Duff? No way. She's way to short. She looks great in the article though.
Old 03-23-2005, 03:58 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrinIty
Alexis a contender for Wonder Woman? Wow i;m so out of the loop. i haven't heard of this yet. I hope she gets the role. Hilary Duff? No way. She's way to short. She looks great in the article though.
Sadly, I don't think she's officially a contender. Those are just the reporters' opinions. But I thought it was neat that they thought of her. Not only is Hilary Duff too short, she's way too young. They did say something about Eva Longoria being too short also.

VISIT FOR DESPAIR ∞ CURRENTLY ON HIATUS