Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-18-2008, 02:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thats great I didn't know we had this thread. Its great that we can come here and chat about spoilers
Old 05-20-2008, 09:41 AM
Master Fan

It is Especially since many have read the Sisterhood books, so they know what's gonna happen in the movie
Old 05-20-2008, 11:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

I havent read the books but I want to. I can't wait for this movie it will be great to see all the girls together again
Old 05-21-2008, 02:48 AM
Master Fan

It will! I'm also waiting, almost as much for the movie itself, to see the girls at different events together, and to get interviews with them
Old 05-22-2008, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thats what I'm waiting for aswell
Old 07-10-2008, 11:14 PM
Master Fan

Bringing this over from the news thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumn_hope (View Post)
Here is a video link introducing the new character that Lena interacts with in the Sisterhood sequel Alexis looks super cute.
That was a really cute clip Does anyone know if these two get involved in the movie?
Old 07-11-2008, 06:03 PM
Elite Fan

I never read the books but I did love the movie

Old 08-04-2008, 11:38 AM
Master Fan

Thought I'd bump this thread, since the premiere of The Sisterhood movie is close.
Old 08-13-2008, 07:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

so! I was asked to come here and talk about the Leo/Lena/Kostos stuff so here we go!

Toward the beginning of the movie Lena is at a funeral for her grandfather in Greece and sees Kostos there so she goes over to talk to him and she hinted that she had broken up with him and that she was sorry about it but then they get interrupted when a woman walks over to them and Kostos introduces her as his wife which devastates Lena. Apparently he got the woman pregnant.

She gets into a figure drawing class for the summer and assumes she will draw a woman but then Leo shows up, he flirts with her a little and then undresses to pose. She gets crazy flustered and rushes out of class the second it is over. Then late one night she goes into the studio to get a little work done and he's there painting something that impresses her. Apparently in exchange for posing for art classes the school lets him use the studio at night to work. Lena becomes her usual bashful self and he invites her to dinner. She agrees.

Then there is a really cute scene where he is cooking and she is tasting what he is making. It's adorable. They have great chemistry. The next time he poses for her class she is much more comfortable with drawing him and he sends her these little smirks while she's drawing him, it's kinda hot

After class he meets up with her outside and they share an awesome kiss, she seems really happy, but then she has to get going to her next class so she says goodbye and as she is walking to the building where her next class is being held Kostos shows up and tells her his marriage is being annulled because there never was a baby. His wife had lied to him in fear he would go back to Lena. Obviously this news stuns her and she walks away confused and crying.

Then we see her on a beautiful rooftop with Leo, he cooked her dinner again, and she asks him if he believes there is one person out there for everybody and he says no and that he was sorry because he knew that probably wasn't the answer she wanted to hear but she said it was okay because she liked that he was honest with her. That's the last we see of Leo

Eventually Lena, and all the girls, are in Greece because Lena's sister was there and lost the pants so all the girls were looking for them. Lena runs into Kostos again and pretty much says goodbye to him but then her friends talk to her about it and confront her about it because they believe she is making a mistake and hiding from her true feelings like always. This upsets her.

Then that night she sneaks out and goes to his boat where they reunite. They dont know what to do about the future of their relationship but it is hinted that they sleep together.

That's pretty much that! I wrote too much and I like Leo a lot better

β˜‚Rae
Old 08-13-2008, 08:20 AM
Extreme Fan

I love Kostos
Old 08-13-2008, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I was never the biggest fan of Kostos but Leo was pretty awesome.

β˜‚Rae
Old 08-13-2008, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Woohoo I am glad she loses her virginity to Kostas and not Leo. I guess I didn't warm up to Leos character in the book because I was angry at Anne Brashares for dropping the storyline with Paul that was building in two books I guess maybe I might cahnge my mind when I see the movie but I am really happy that she lost it to Kostes I am also glad that they dropped Bee's proffessor storyline rom what I hear
Old 08-13-2008, 04:24 PM
Loyal Fan

^ I forgot about Lena/Paul! I remember being excited for the possibility of them. I love the part in the 3rd book where she draws him. I wonder why Anne dropped that storyline in the 4th book.
Old 08-13-2008, 05:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I didn't read the books but I loved Leo.

β˜‚Rae
Old 08-13-2008, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe I might like him in the movie. However, in the books I was a fan of Lena/ Kostos and Lena/Paul so I am happy about Lena/Kostos. Plus Lena was very unhappy by loosing her virginity to Leo so I am glad she is loosing it to someone she wants to and loves unlike the book where she didn't love Leo