Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-05-2008, 11:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

Can't wait for the new eppie!
Old 10-05-2008, 11:34 AM
Master Fan

Yay, new episode tonight! I just watched the promo and sneak peeks, it looks great! Poor Orson, though, I don't think this will be an easy one for him.

Looking forward to it, all the same
Old 10-05-2008, 01:05 PM
Elite Fan

I'm beyond excited for tonight's episode!!!

5 hours!!!

kenny | credit
Old 10-05-2008, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yay, a new Ep tonight. Can't wait
Old 10-05-2008, 04:21 PM
Elite Fan

Less than 2 hours to what is probably going to be a great episode.

I'm excited! party:
Old 10-05-2008, 07:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

"Could this be any less awkward?" "Well your robe is open so yeah"

Ooh... Mike and Susan fighting over custody. I'm not liking this storyline.

I love Edie's top. The creepy husband needs to go though.

Who openes their mailbox and only takes out one piece of mail?

Carlos gives massages?

Five years later and Parker is still a momma's boy. Glad to see some thing's don't change.

"Easier to get into than communtity college"

Lynnette pretending to be someone else online just to be friends with her son... This is so not going to end well

Me thinks Bree's fame is going to get in the way of her marriage

"Dear Porter, I really like you but I want to see other off spring"

"If you could see yourself through my eyes then you would know that you have nothing to worry about"

Did Dave take Toby?

Love, Mom..... Oh God! Poor Porter.

Preview for next week: Gabby and Susan catfight Can't wait!
Old 10-05-2008, 07:25 PM
Passionate Fan

Another fine episode; Marc Cherry and co. did not let me down tonight.

Oh, Orson. Normally I love you, but couldn't you have made the roast yourself? It'll be interesting to see what will happen between these two.

I enjoy seeing Mature!Susan. I thought she looked really, really good tonight. I loved Karl's little cameo appearance; I'd love for him to come back more often now and then. Personally I find Burgi more attractive than Gale and I've always enjoyed the chemistry those two have whenever they're onscreen.

So glad that Toby is safe. I was worried about him the moment he disappeared. I thought Dave looked like a James Bond villain when he was holding him.

Lynette's storyline turned out better than I thought it would. See, P boys, you do have a good side.

Loved Gablos tonight, especially their car scene. My heart melted a little when Carlos took her hand. Liked Carlos' wave to the invisible and Gabby's "poor blind bastard" line too, hee.
Old 10-05-2008, 07:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I hated Jackson at first.

Then I started watching Queer as Folk and Gale won me over instantly.

So now I love Jackson!LOL.

Still want M/S together though!

What about that?
Old 10-05-2008, 10:26 PM
Master Fan

Great episode tonight!

Man.. the issues in Wisteria Lane continue to grow.

Susan/Mike/Jackson - Heh, I love them. Might seem awkward later but I like that Jackson and Mike are hanging out. Still love M/S though Oh, like that little appearance with Karl. Awkward..

Lynette - Aw, I feel so sad for her. I know she just wants to be able to reconnect with her sons but that prob wasn't the way to go. It was hilarious though, haha.

Gaby/Carlos - at Gaby looking so excited to get invited to a party and Carlos works as a masseuse. I loved when they snuck into the party through the kitchen and Carlos thought he was getting photographed. His posing And the part in the car when Carlos says to Gaby that they didn't lose everything =

Dave/Mrs. McCluskey - Dave is a creeeeep. Totally glad Toby is okay and Mrs. McCluskey's suspicious of him.

Bree/Orson -
Old 10-06-2008, 06:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

This was alot better then the first episode. There are things I liked and things I didn't but over all I loved it.

First off!

Bree: Not cool Orson, I don't like him treating Bree that way. Again she promised him but that was not nice of him to make her make him that pot roast.

The good part with Bree was her and Gaby. These two always make me crack up and this episode just goes to show me how much I adore these two gals. The door scene in the kitchen was hilarious. and the "He already rubbed to many members" That was just classic DH.

Lynette: I really love this storyline, and loved Porter and how sweet he was writing all the nice poetry. I was sad at the end though Lynette shouldn't have done that but I did like her and Porter and omg Tom he was hilarious.

Susan: I don't really like Jackson but that opening scene with the robe was hilarious (OT it seemed like an Will And Grace episode) Shorty robes are so much fun. I feel so bad for Susan & Mike I really wish that they stood together but that bar scene was classic Susan & Mike.

Gaby: Aw Gablos, the scene in the car was so bittersweet and a little sad. I just loved Carlos' little dance in the kitchen and Bree saying "What is Carlos doing?" Haha that was so funny.

Edie: Girl! Run Run far far away from that creepy man. I can tell that he has her under his little pinky. I can't stand Dave and I hope Ms. McCluskey finds out what he's up to.

Good episode can't wait for Danielle's return next week.
(HTGAWM) Connor&Oliver, (OITNB) John&Daya, (B99) Jake&Amy, (NCIS: LA) Deeks&Kensi, (Castle) Castle&Beckett, (Nashville) Deacon&Rayna, (Chicago Fire) Casey&Dawson, (GMW) Cory&Topanga
Old 10-06-2008, 06:32 AM
Master Fan

One word: KARL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-06-2008, 09:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

What scene was Karl in because I seemed to have missed that part.
Old 10-06-2008, 02:08 PM
Elite Fan

This was another fantastic episode! Brava!

Susan: I am enjoying her relationship with Jackson (kinda sad they dropped the "Ken" out of his name) and it was amusing how MJ, Mike, and Karl all met him in one episodes. The robe scene! Oh, if only the camera had panned out at that moment. And Jackson taking the ear nibble move... and Susan revealing Mike like's his toes sucked! The Mike/Susan scene at the bar... That was nice. A callback to what they were before the drama.

Gabrielle: I did feel for Gabby being uninvited from the party. It was odd seeing that Carlos was a massage therapist... but I can roll with it. The comedy at the party was pitch perfect... the posing, the push door gag, and Gabby's "poor blind bastard" line. The car scene was another nice, tender moment between the two.

Lynette: I have a confession to make... I am starting to crush on the Scavo boys. I may be alone on this, but ... so be it. Ok, back to Lynette, her character is getting better material this year... and this storyline proved it. I loved Tom's reactions to Lynette, and I loved Lynette signing her Dear John letter "Love, Mom"

Bree: Don't know what to make of this... Orson did feel hurt, neglected, and cast aside. I understood that. Especially the blatant disregard for the last name change. I felt for him. That's what I think MC wanted us to feel. But, that final scene with Orson standing stern and making Bree keep her promise... well, I am a bit speechless there. Does anyone else feel like that was a form of spousal abuse? The look he gave her, the crying... it all felt so forced, so... uncomfortable. I don't know. I like these two, so this worries me.

Edie: Not that she was in the episode much... but, it was more Dave/Karen. Interesting how Dave is the guy wanting to people to be calm, peaceful... and the idea of him kidnapping Ida's cat to prove a point, odd... I loved how Karen went to apologize to Edie and then said "Please tell Dave that" like as if Dave is the mafia on Wisteria Lane, the Tony Soprano of Fairview.

Katherine: She wasn't really in the episode, at all. Well, except for the ending... and thankfully they brought her into the mystery!

Next week: Danielle is back!!! I don't know where this is going...

kenny | credit

Last edited by smoothaise; 10-07-2008 at 08:59 AM
Old 10-06-2008, 03:06 PM
Supreme Fan

Not liking what they did with MS. Liked the bar scene, but they just feel so distant, like strangers.

So when you healed me, you risked all of this getting out, didn't you?
Yeah.
Why?
It was you.
|Max Evans + Liz Parker|
Old 10-06-2008, 04:06 PM
Absolute Fan

Scavo boys! Oh my god. They were the bast of the episode Well mayb not the bet but one of the best. Porter's face at the end and his "So do I" line broke my heart