View Single Post
Old 10-06-2008, 02:08 PM
smoothaise
Elite Fan

This was another fantastic episode! Brava!

Susan: I am enjoying her relationship with Jackson (kinda sad they dropped the "Ken" out of his name) and it was amusing how MJ, Mike, and Karl all met him in one episodes. The robe scene! Oh, if only the camera had panned out at that moment. And Jackson taking the ear nibble move... and Susan revealing Mike like's his toes sucked! The Mike/Susan scene at the bar... That was nice. A callback to what they were before the drama.

Gabrielle: I did feel for Gabby being uninvited from the party. It was odd seeing that Carlos was a massage therapist... but I can roll with it. The comedy at the party was pitch perfect... the posing, the push door gag, and Gabby's "poor blind bastard" line. The car scene was another nice, tender moment between the two.

Lynette: I have a confession to make... I am starting to crush on the Scavo boys. I may be alone on this, but ... so be it. Ok, back to Lynette, her character is getting better material this year... and this storyline proved it. I loved Tom's reactions to Lynette, and I loved Lynette signing her Dear John letter "Love, Mom"

Bree: Don't know what to make of this... Orson did feel hurt, neglected, and cast aside. I understood that. Especially the blatant disregard for the last name change. I felt for him. That's what I think MC wanted us to feel. But, that final scene with Orson standing stern and making Bree keep her promise... well, I am a bit speechless there. Does anyone else feel like that was a form of spousal abuse? The look he gave her, the crying... it all felt so forced, so... uncomfortable. I don't know. I like these two, so this worries me.

Edie: Not that she was in the episode much... but, it was more Dave/Karen. Interesting how Dave is the guy wanting to people to be calm, peaceful... and the idea of him kidnapping Ida's cat to prove a point, odd... I loved how Karen went to apologize to Edie and then said "Please tell Dave that" like as if Dave is the mafia on Wisteria Lane, the Tony Soprano of Fairview.

Katherine: She wasn't really in the episode, at all. Well, except for the ending... and thankfully they brought her into the mystery!

Next week: Danielle is back!!! I don't know where this is going...

kenny | credit

Last edited by smoothaise; 10-07-2008 at 08:59 AM