Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-16-2005, 07:54 AM
Elite Fan

What an amazing episode.

Bree was spot-on. What a chilling scene at the end, with her all done-up and making the bed. Wow! MC really wanted us to feel that scene ...

George is reminding me of Robin Williams performance in "One Hour Photo" with the sneaking in the house ... and trying to tear a family apart. Roger Bart is doing a fanatastic job at being the manaical wedge in the Van De Kamps.

Susan just can not get over trusting Mike. I don't see this relationship working out if she continues to accuse him. Hopefully, now everyone will know what happened ... and she'll probably end up accusing him of his past. Poor Susan. Maybe Edie should have Mike, now. I like her alot more ... she was sassy tonight. The line delivery ... she is great at that. The whole scene at the poker game, hilarious!

Lynette I think has officially put tension into her marraige where it wasn't needed ... and as much as I love Lynette/Tom, I don't think this is going to end well. Then again, Doug Savant is going to be a regular next season ... so you never know.

The new neighbors. Can't wait to see there "secret."

Justin was back ... and poor guy. He gets beaten up by Carlos - and it all goes back to the orginal scene, with the cable guy. Nice touch. Carlos committing hate Crimes - he needs to go to jail. And Gaby leaving him and telling him he wasn't the father ... perfection!

The finale - wow! People aren't going to survive? That's a bit much. My guess ... John, Paul, and Felicia. Then again, Mike is in that roster as well. I can't wait ... although, I wish it was 2-hours.

kenny | credit
Old 05-16-2005, 12:41 PM
Ultimate Fan

Great episode!

Bree cracks me up. I don't mean the making the bed while the husband is having a heart attack, but she is always so proper. It was nice to see Danielle make an appearance.

It would be nice to see Lynette go back to work. I see trouble in her and Tom's future, but I hope they don't keep going with this story. She could use a better storyline.

Susan: She really does need to trust Mike a little more. Although, I can see where she can get off not trusting him. Hopefully when the season finale is over, the Mike secrets can end. I cracked up when she went into the wrong car though. I usually see stuff like that coming, but for some reason I didn't.

Gabrielle: Loved the scenes where she was leaving Carlos, and the one night bag thing. I also liked the thing with the gay basher. He does kinda create that name for himself. I still don't like Carlos.

I wonder who will die. I hope not John. I would think Paul, but that is kind of obvious. Rex is an option too! I just hope that whoever dies, it catches me off guard!

icon: autumnღfairytale
Old 05-16-2005, 07:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Yay, I finally got to see it! I'm still totally reeling from that last scene, both Marcia and Steven acted their asses off, but specifically Marcia. She was amazing - I don't know if they can submit more than one episode for the Emmy consideration, but that should totally be one of the episodes she submits. When Bree was losing it at the end I physically got chills. Wow - intense. I guess it's happened, Bree's finally lost the plot. Did anyone notice how messy her hair was when it was in the bun? That was the biggest indicator to me that she's majorly losing her cool. I can't wait to see how they deal with her in the finale, it looks like we're definitely going to see a big turning point in the Brex relationship
Sweetheart.

The Raveonettes - Hallucinations
Old 05-17-2005, 04:47 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyirishstar
Have we found out what Tom was hiding yet?
I just thought Tom's secret was that he was working with his ex-girlfriend. It had been going on for months before Lynette found out, so that would put it at about the time he made that comment.

I also think that Lynette is going to go back to work and Tom is going to stay with the kids full time. That would be fun to watch, but would kind of ruin the premise for me. I hope they don't break up the marriage, though. I just hope Lynette and Tom get help. They are a great couple.

Next week looks good! I can't wait to see it.
Old 05-17-2005, 09:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenL
I also think that Lynette is going to go back to work and Tom is going to stay with the kids full time. That would be fun to watch, but would kind of ruin the premise for me
Those were my thoughts exactly. They really laid the groundwork with Lynette's lunch with the old co-worker/boss. They said they were dying to have her back so I'm sure she'll go...especially with Tom already being unemployed now thanks to Lynette's meddling.
Old 05-17-2005, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I only caught half of this episode, but I liked it a lot. I agree, Bree making the bed was the standout scene.
Old 05-17-2005, 10:32 PM
Elite Fan

What an amazing episode. This end of the season is turning out amazing.

I love Susan and Mike. The beginning scene with Edie was hilarious. "You wasted your time..and your donuts" "Not if you choke on them". The chemistry between Teri and Nicolette rocks.

Bree..wow, that last scene was so chilling. Just seeing her make the bed while Rex was having a heart-attack. I got chills. Great job by Marcia.

Zack is so going to go psycho on Felicia.

I don't like the fact Susan is untrusting of Mike but they were cute together.

Looks like a bump in the road is going to get much larger for Lynette and Tom..
Old 05-19-2005, 03:46 PM
Loyal Fan

does anyone have a link for the transcript?thanks.
LORELAI: Yeah. I remember one time when I was a kid, Dad had put on some weight, and he bought a new suit to try to cover it up. And he wore it for us and he said, 'How do I look?' and I said, 'You look fat.'...
Old 05-20-2005, 10:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

I really really liked this ep!
Finally here there's something that I want to watch! The last few eps were a bit borring, everything was becoming too dramatic, and even if DH is a drama-serie, we all know it as avery humoristic comedy!
So... back InTopic...
Felicia: she's just the best. She's gonna kill Paul with Mike and everyone lived happily ever after. End of the story. ROTFL
Susan & Mike, back together! Aaaww, it's alla I can say... Now I just wait for ep.123 to see how it ends...
Lynette... Oh, poor Lynette! Eaten by jeolousy! And what is Tom gonna do?! ... The answers in the next episode... Maybe.
Gabby: it is the way I like her! C'mon baby, run away from Carlos! I still laugh for the scene where Carl hits poor Justin

Justin: I'm gay.
Carlos: No, again...

ROTFL!!!

In the end... Bree! Oh, Bree! What are you doing!! Your husbund is dieing in front of you and you think to tide the bedroom?! George made a good barinwashing, that bastard...

So. What's gonna happen??? Everyone will know next sunday... *hide behind the sofa*
Old 05-20-2005, 10:31 AM
Elite Fan

I don't think she was brainwashed ... I think she's starting to realize her world is crashing (nervour breakdown).

kenny | credit
Old 05-20-2005, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

The bed was the only thing in Bree's life that she could fix and make perfect when everything else seemed to be falling apart. She has no control over anything except the way her house looks. She felt that at least she still had that.
Old 05-20-2005, 05:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cursed
The bed was the only thing in Bree's life that she could fix and make perfect when everything else seemed to be falling apart. She has no control over anything except the way her house looks. She felt that at least she still had that.
I'm so glad you are posting here ... that is so true, and makes that scene all the more powerful.

kenny | credit
Old 05-20-2005, 05:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Agreed! How amazing is Marcia Cross! That last scene was simply amazing! Marcia + Steven = Perfection! I love seeing those two together... they're soooo good!

Cys' LJ
Old 05-22-2005, 11:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside
I'm so glad you are posting here
Thanks I feel bad for not coming here sooner.