Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-11-2005, 07:21 AM
Elite Fan

"Goodbye For Now" Episode Discussion

Susan makes a decision about Mike Delfino. Meanwhile Lynette takes steps to make sure Annabel (guest star Melinda McGraw) doesn't come between her and Tom, Bree comes to a realization about "buddy" George the pharmacist (guest star Roger Bart), and Carlos' legal problems take a turn for the worse.

kenny | credit
Old 05-11-2005, 08:46 AM
Elite Fan

Sounds like a good one.

Since you got the last two, I get to start the finale thread.
Old 05-11-2005, 09:14 AM
Elite Fan

Ok.

kenny | credit
Old 05-11-2005, 09:18 AM
Elite Fan

So I am very excited for this epiosde. Do you guys think Carlos will find out about John? Since Gabby does say "Who said the baby is yours?" With that dirty look, hee.
Old 05-11-2005, 09:19 AM
Elite Fan

I bet ... No. I just don't think he'll find out until the finale. Unless, he puts two and two together ... and realizes what was going on under his nose.

kenny | credit
Old 05-11-2005, 01:59 PM
Ultimate Fan

Looks like a good episode!

I agree with Mr. Brightside on the issue of when Carlos finds out. I mean, obviously he finds out of an affair in this one, but I don't think he finds out who the affair is with until the finale.

Hopefully the realization with George is that he is a creepy weirdo and that she should make sure that he's not in her life!

icon: autumnღfairytale
Old 05-12-2005, 06:15 AM
Loyal Fan

I bet Carlos won't find anything out until the last possible minute or something and then BOOM its the last show until September. Have we found out what Tom was hiding yet?
Old 05-12-2005, 12:23 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm thinking that EVENTUALLY Carlos will realize who the other potential father is. I think in the end he will probably end up being the father though. It just seems most likely - maybe I watch too many daytime soaps

I'm glad it sounds like Bree wakes up to George.
Old 05-15-2005, 06:16 AM
Loyal Fan

When is the season finale? Next week?
Old 05-15-2005, 06:46 AM
Ultimate Fan

Yep, next week is the season finale!

Less than 12 hours until the episode airs!

icon: autumnღfairytale
Old 05-15-2005, 07:27 PM
Master Fan

hope u guys dont mind me posting here but i just recently got into the show i started watching it a few before the catch up special episode they had then i watched it non stop. I personally think that the baby is Johns it just makes sense. I like edy she's hilarious. I thought tonights ep was pretty good. I dont know my feelings towards george he's evil and to sneaky and freaky

Twilight -- 12/12/2008
Old 05-15-2005, 07:53 PM
Passionate Fan

Average ep tonight, nothing fantastic but not godawful either. Enjoyable nonetheless.

"George, do you have an erection?" The Van DeKamps were my favorite tonight, as was that little golfing scene. I got little chills down my spine when Bree was doing the bed instead of taking Rex to the hospital; she is so losing it. The scene were she was sitting by the window was beautifully shot, Cross is such a classy lady. Good to see more Danielle! I feel for that girl, being the most normal one in the family.

Carlos is cute, but I don't think he's too bright I felt the acting wasn't really up to Ricardo's usual standard during the whole beating up Justin scene IMO (tho with acting you could only make it look so realistic so I let it pass), but I loved his line about being a serial gay basher.
Edit: Come to think of it, I think they made the acting in the gay scene look purposely laughably off. DH is satire, after all

George going through Bree's drawers *and* the S&M stuff? Ewwwwwww. Creepy is this man's hobby!

Susan catching the couple in the car making out? Hilarious.

LOVE Edie and Felicia. Those two girls are my favorite characters on the show now, tied.

I dunno why, but . . . I thought Zach was, dare I say it, sexy tonight.

Last edited by Roaming Tigress; 05-15-2005 at 09:57 PM
Old 05-15-2005, 07:53 PM
Loyal Fan

OMG lets say that I'm pysched about next week and I so can not wait for the season finale nor can I wait for the DVD
Old 05-15-2005, 10:14 PM
Elite Fan

I missed it ... but I taped it. I'm either gonna watch it tonight, or tomorrow when my Math final is over.

kenny | credit
Old 05-16-2005, 06:31 AM
Loyal Fan

Roaming Tigress - we are so on the same page! I loved that mini golf scene and the Van de Camps last night. Classic - hilarious!

Susan catching the couple together was hysterical. "Is that your wife?" "If that was my wife do you think I'd be with you?" I didn't like that she was being secretive about distrusting Mike. Again. I did love her scene with Edie and the donuts and with telling Edie they were moving in together.

Edie was great of course! I loved her manipulating the girls into that intervention and then her disappointment when the girls caved.

Felicia was very good. Mike really played right into her hands.

I felt bad for Tom when he said all these harsh things to his boss and then realized Lynette was behind him not getting the promotion. That is going to be a serious problem for those two. Plus, he's not working now. Maybe Lynette will go back this time since they seemed to foreshadow that she was wanted back at her old stomping grounds.