Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-27-2007, 01:22 PM
Elite Fan

I have a feeling that was the end of Edie Britt. I wonder how many men will show up to the funeral.

kenny | credit
Old 05-28-2007, 11:11 AM
Elite Fan

Well, I think they can still save Edie, like they did with C-Note on Prison Break... But if they do, the finale will lose its impact. I don't know, I'd love to keep Edie around but there's no easy way to bring her back. Also, I wish her death was part of the next season's mystery.
Old 05-28-2007, 12:20 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, it would have been interesting to see Edie's death a part of the mystery...do you guys think Mary-Alice will still be narrating or will Edie do it sometimes?
Old 05-28-2007, 01:22 PM
Elite Fan

I think they'll have Edie narrate at least once but Mary Alice will stick around.
Maybe they'll use Edie for more comical episodes where her voice/attitude would fit better.
Old 05-28-2007, 01:53 PM
Passionate Fan

I can see her "ghosting" Susan and Carlos
Old 05-28-2007, 01:55 PM
Elite Fan

Oh yeah, definitely.
Old 05-28-2007, 03:42 PM
Passionate Fan

That wold be so funny . . . And the reactions they'd get from everyone when they tell others about her visits Maybe Carlos and Susan (and heck, Julie) could form a team and try to exorcist her away, with little success

Last edited by Roaming Tigress; 05-28-2007 at 04:03 PM
Old 05-29-2007, 07:28 PM
Elite Fan

De-topping.

Continue discussing.

kenny | credit
Old 06-03-2007, 11:59 AM
New Fan

I don't think it was Edie. I think they want you to think it's Edie. I like the way they've colored and textured her character this year and not made her so one-dimensional. I can't believe they'd kill her off after doing that. Plus, I haven't seen any reports about Nicolette Sheridan wanting to leave the show.

Naw, I think it was Bree's daughter, so that we'll see the farce of Bree's "pregnancy" exposed and see Bree's character soften and not be so obsessive-compulsive about everything being proper.
Old 06-03-2007, 01:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfcity (View Post)
I don't think it was Edie. I think they want you to think it's Edie. I like the way they've colored and textured her character this year and not made her so one-dimensional. I can't believe they'd kill her off after doing that. Plus, I haven't seen any reports about Nicolette Sheridan wanting to leave the show.

Naw, I think it was Bree's daughter, so that we'll see the farce of Bree's "pregnancy" exposed and see Bree's character soften and not be so obsessive-compulsive about everything being proper.
I think it was Edie, hence Mary Alice's talk about some giving up, and the letter to Carlos that was left on the table. I really liked how they fleshed her character out, too. I think there could be a slim chance she may have survived that.
Old 06-03-2007, 02:03 PM
Elite Fan

Agreed. I know people say it was a flimsy scarf but I think it gave her an out. I wouldn't be suprised to see Edie do some voice-overs.
Old 06-03-2007, 02:58 PM
Passionate Fan

Edie voice overs could be fun. She would be so snarky.
Old 06-12-2007, 04:55 AM
New Fan

i totally loved this episiode. it was great and lovely.
Old 06-13-2007, 07:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Interesting article

Quote:
How Housewives Left Cast Members Hanging
Is Edie eligible for voice-over duty, having hanged herself in Desperate Housewives' Season 3 finale? Or is she as lousy at looping nooses as she is at landing men? Andrea Bowen, who plays DH's Julie (and stars in the June 25 Lifetime movie Girl, Positive), says the shocker came as much as a surprise to cast members as it did to viewers.

"That wasn't in the original script, it was an added thing," the teen tells TVGuide.com. "In fact, I said to Jamie [Denton, Mike], 'I'm hearing all this stuff about the last few minutes of the show, and that it has to do with Nicollette [Sheridan]. Do you know anything about it?' He was like, 'No, I don't know at all.' So I have no idea what's happening with that story line, but I think it was a great way to leave it."

Has Sheridan been told if Edie will live to see another day on Wisteria Lane? "I don't know if she knows," says Bowen. "But I definitely don't know!"
How Housewives Left Cast Members Hanging - Today's News: My Take | TVGuide.com