Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-18-2007, 12:08 AM
Passionate Fan

Here's another preview

Desperate Housewives - Yahoo! TV
Old 05-20-2007, 08:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I can't wait for this episode, it's going to be awesome!
Old 05-20-2007, 05:23 PM
Elite Fan

Less than an hour! Quite exciting!
Old 05-20-2007, 07:09 PM
Elite Fan

OMG! Edie...

Wow, what a finale! S/M finally get married, Bree fakes her pregnancy to cover for Danielle's, Lynette's mother is moving in, Gablos kiss, and we find out the truth about Victor. Just...wow! S4 needs to get here, fast!

kenny | credit
Old 05-20-2007, 07:21 PM
Passionate Fan

Just . . . Wow

Great to see Bree and Orson back. I loved how her re-introduction was shot; this show truly has great cinematography. I thought it was very in character of her to fake the pregnancy.

While I'm not a Mike/Susan shipper, I liked how it was not turned into a huge wedding.

I kind of enjoy Lynette's mother. I sure wouldn't want her to be my mother, but I like it when Lynette has an antagonist. Polly Bergen is an excellent addition to the show.

Loved seeing Carlos with Gabby again -- you need to dump Victor and get Carlos back, girl. Victor, you can only dream of having the charisma that he has, and the chemistry they have together. In other words, you are not a cool dude.

Edie's suicide? Damn.

Great, solid episode. I just wished it was a wee bit longer.

Last edited by Roaming Tigress; 05-20-2007 at 07:35 PM
Old 05-20-2007, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The 80s

Loved seeing Bree again.

I loved Mike & Susan. Awww
Old 05-20-2007, 07:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

The season finale was alright and I guess I was waiting for something bang to happen and it delievered! Other than Bree faking her pregnancy (which was oh so clever) but Edie hanging herself!? wow, did not expect that!
Old 05-20-2007, 08:26 PM
Addicted Fan

I didn't expect that eather, but I don't think she really killed herself, because a scarf isn't really that strong. Or maybe it is? I'm not sure. But the episode was great. I'm glad Mike/Susan got married, I've always wanted them together. And when I first saw bree I really thought she was pragnant, I was shocked when I saw the fack belly.

twitter @jerseygirl582
Old 05-20-2007, 10:40 PM
Elite Fan

Wow! Did not expect that.

Edie killing herself was completely shocking and it is going to screw Carlos up. I think she is dead because Marc Cherry said on the View that one of the five would die, but didn't clarify what season or even if it was soon...I feel bad for her if she did die. Nicolette will be missed.

Carlos and Gabby. I felt horrible for her when she found out Victor married her to get the Latino vote - scumbag. Looks like he will be around next season as well.

So Bree is pretending to be pregnant for Danielle? I'm slightly confused...anyone know why? But having Marcia back is fabulous.

Love the simple Susan/Mike wedding - about time.
Old 05-20-2007, 10:46 PM
Moderator Support Team

Wow, shocked by the ending. Edie killing herself. And yep, I agree.......I think Carlos will feel some guilt next season.

I'm glad Mike/Susan got married and didn't wait for a big wedding.

The Gablos kiss.

Victor

So glad to see Bree/Marcia agin. Looked great!
Old 05-20-2007, 10:49 PM
Absolute Fan

WTF? Edie!!
Old 05-20-2007, 10:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm glad they turned it into a fake pregnancy for Bree so that they can raise Danielle's baby. Setting up those skletons in the closet storylines for the future. As soon as Julie asked where Danielle was, I knew what was up.

I was never an Eddie/Nicolette fan (probably a hold over from hating her on Knots Landing.) I was definitely surprised at her aparient suicide, but who knows if she's really dead until fall.

I didn't like Victor from the start and now I know his motives I hate him, but I love the addition of Mike Farrell as his dad!

I'm glad the Susan/Mike wedding is done and over with. I guess some of their shippers will think it was a gyp, but I was kinda sick of the on/off/on/off/..... with those two.

I'm disappointed in the Lynette cancer story for now. It just feels so trite, but we'll see how it plays out. Polly Bergen is outstanding. They always cast the BEST guest stars as the In-Laws and Parents.
Old 05-21-2007, 02:39 AM
Elite Fan

Edie!
Old 05-21-2007, 03:15 AM
Supreme Fan

WTF?? Edie killed herself?
Aw,I'm happy that MiSu got married and that Bree is back. Oh,and for the Gablos kiss.
I'm assuming that Victor's and Gaby's wedding was canceled? He's an a**.

So when you healed me, you risked all of this getting out, didn't you?
Yeah.
Why?
It was you.
|Max Evans + Liz Parker|
Old 05-21-2007, 04:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

I quiet liked this episode.. but sometimes Bree just creep the hell out of me. If my child had a baby when she were in highschool, I would be there for her but never force her to go to some isolated place.. the mother should be there for her not some place pretending to be pregnant. I mean if she really cared about Daniel's future and reputation then she can abort the baby.

but it's a TV show so..

and Victor.. what a bastard and a daddy's boy. But I'm glad Gabby heard their conversation.

Susan and Mike's wedding was really beautiful..
and loved how Lynette storyline is going..