Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-14-2005, 11:15 PM
Extreme Fan

I sincerely hope Zach isn't a girl!!! Personally, I couldn't care less because I think he (she) is creepy either way; but like martasmagdalenas said, this would be wayyyyy too far out!

Vera - I think Lynette hurt Bree much more with what she said about Andrew than Bree hurt Par... Pres... Por... whatever this kid's name was. I think Lynette felt sorry for saying that and IMO she did the right thing crossing the street. Bree shouldn't have spanked Lyn's kid in the first place, but... hell, if anybody deserves a spanking, then it would be one of those twins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken
... do the crime, do the time. I agreed with her in the end. And I'm glad she threw the line "the papers you wanted me to burn, I didn't ... I read them" ... he underestimated her.
Yeah, I definitely liked that scene; and I agree that he should go to jail for what he did (what exactly did he do, actually? I only understood something about slavery... only I can't picture him standing in cotton fields with a whip in his hand... or wait, maybe I can! ), but I can also understand that he felt like she stabbed his back. If I would expect anybody to have my back, then it would be my husband. Ah well. Let's drop this whole Carlos thing, shall we. We actually do agree on most things anyway, the only difference is that I happen not to think of him as the antichrist. What can I say, I like flawed characters, goody-2-shoes bore me to death.
Watcher #43 ~ Vicious Trollop #3

Keeper of Samantha's goody closet

NBC executives: Go. To. Hell.
Old 04-14-2005, 11:21 PM
Elite Fan

I like flawed characters too ... but I just don't find him interesting. To me Gabrielle is the truly flawed character, doing things unimaginable, and knowing damn well what's going on. Plus, it's Gabrielle.

Carlos has always bored me ... so I can't say he's the interesting "flawed" character. Rex to me is the flawed character I'm watching. And the fact that him and Bree are staying together for "the kids", and well ... "society".

What happened to George, the pharmacist?

kenny | credit
Old 04-15-2005, 12:34 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside

What happened to George, the pharmacist?
You're right, we didn't get anything else from that George. In his last scene, it was like he was going to became the next WL psycho killer. Writers keep leaving these bombs, with no indication of due time, or even if they are really going to detonate. It is what I love, and what I hate.

Mariana
Old 04-15-2005, 09:44 AM
Elite Fan

Me too.

Then again, there are so many plots going on. It's like a soap opera, things just get rearranged. I just hope they touch on it ... cause leaving it unresolved would piss me off.

kenny | credit
Old 04-15-2005, 11:42 AM
Passionate Fan

George is coming back, not in this upcoming episode, but the one after the "Dirty Laundry" thing
Old 04-15-2005, 01:40 PM
Absolute Fan

This show moves my imagination to no ends.
Do I mention that I can’t watch it at night? If I do, then I stay awake for hours... rolling in bed like a grilled chicken, eyes as eggs. It is stronger than pure caffeine.

Mariana

Last edited by martasmagdalenas; 04-15-2005 at 01:51 PM
Old 04-15-2005, 01:46 PM
Elite Fan

Just a reminder: No Spoilers allowed on the DH board.

RT - That wasn't necessarily a spoiler, but I was just reminding everyone.

kenny | credit