Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-11-2005, 01:46 PM
Loyal Fan

you know Dana could be a males name but we are thinking it's spelled like a women's. Who knows? There was a kid in my church whos name was Dane so who knows?

I loved this episode I thought it was hilarious when Bree stomped right into the counseling session and told Andrew that she wasn't a horrible mother and Rex looks and her and was likwe "uhh our son just told me he thought he was gay" That cracked me up the look on her face....

Carlos well I wanted to jump through the TV and kick some Carlos A$$

I'm going to predict the season finale
Old 04-11-2005, 05:48 PM
Elite Fan

Well ... I definetly think Zach was born a girl, raised a boy. What a way to go for Zach. Poor Julie. Does that mean she's a lesbian?

kenny | credit
Old 04-11-2005, 06:03 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside
Well ... I definetly think Zach was born a girl, raised a boy. What a way to go for Zach. Poor Julie. Does that mean she's a lesbian?
LMAO! I lurve your icon!
Old 04-11-2005, 06:07 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks.

Katie made it ... she's very talanted!

kenny | credit
Old 04-11-2005, 06:49 PM
Extreme Fan

I couldn't believe it when Zach said he was Dana I was like no way.

It was halarious when Rex told Bree that Andrew might me gay
The look on Bree's face was priceless she just couldn't believe what she just heard.
Melina Kanakaredes
Old 04-11-2005, 09:48 PM
New Fan

Could someone please tell me why Carlos got so rough with Gabrielle? And who thinks she's going to end up pregnant.... by John?
Old 04-11-2005, 10:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiteMeGirlie
Could someone please tell me why Carlos got so rough with Gabrielle? And who thinks she's going to end up pregnant.... by John?
Carlos got rough with her because she wouldn't sign the postnup and he forced her to do it.

From the looks of it, John-Boy will be the daddy.
Old 04-12-2005, 04:58 AM
Extreme Fan

Okay, I really, really loved this episode. Definitely one of my favorites so far!

For once- ANSWERS instead of leaving us even more confused at the end of each episode! We finally get a clue about the whole Dana thing, and well... that leads to more/new/old presumptions and theories.

Bree and Lynette. Just great. I love it how protective Lynette gets when someone criticizes her kids- she really gets nasty then. And she got Bree right where it hurt. Not that I approve of someone hurting Bree, but it makes for such a great drama. Loved the apology that followed, too, that was really nice.
Creepy Sister’s “This is the place where good taste goes to die”
The whole “they will figure out they outnumber us” scene-

Susan’s mom beating up her boyfriend. Susan accidentally breaking that girls nose. How can violent people be so nice?

Bree found out Andrew’s gay! I wonder how she’ll deal with it, can’t wait to find out!

There was one thing that irked me, though.

Carlos & Gabby. I guess most of you know that I like them and Carlos (yeah, bring on the rotten tomatoes ), but I feel like the writers do with them whatever suits them- they were so sweet (IMO) in “Impossible”, ready to support each other against all odds, and now they were so horrible towards each other.

Make no mistake- I definitely don’t approve of Carlos hurting Gabrielle and switching her pill, or having something to do with slavery- I know he’s definitely flawed. But I find it strange that everybody is so ready to bash Carlos but nobody even thinks twice about Gabrielle cheating on her husband (everybody thinks it’s great and cute how she’s using unsuspecting naive John), frequently lying to him, sending him to prison just in order to keep her house... I love them both, but none of them is an angel. All in all, they well deserve each other.

I just wish the writers would finally settle for one direction- either have them hate each other’s guts or be in love, but none of this switching.

Oh, and I want none of the tragic stuff with anyone dying!
Watcher #43 ~ Vicious Trollop #3

Keeper of Samantha's goody closet

NBC executives: Go. To. Hell.
Old 04-12-2005, 06:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

I hate Carlos for doing Gabby like that. I can't believe Zach is Dana. At first I was like what, do they mean. Then I figured it out, I was in shock.
No u don't know what it's like when nothing feels alright
U don't know what it's like to be like me
Old 04-12-2005, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collaroy-Beach
I just wish the writers would finally settle for one direction- either have them hate each other’s guts or be in love, but none of this switching.
I prefer the switching ... it keeps things interesting. And both of them are basically pure evil ... but I would take Gabrielle's side, because atleast she has been upfront with it. Up until now, we haven't known Carlos agenda ... and hurting his wife and switching pills ... he's definetly not on my good side.

kenny | credit
Old 04-13-2005, 03:49 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Brightside
but I would take Gabrielle's side, because atleast she has been upfront with it.
Towards Carlos she wasn't. We knew what she intended to do, but Carlos only found out by accident. They both keep their secrets from each other, all in all I think they are a couple well matched...

I have to admit that I like Carlos a little less after what happened, because being rough towards those who are weaker is something I can't have. But I can understand why he blew up like that- if my boyfriend put me into prison because he wants to keep the money I would be really furious as well.
Watcher #43 ~ Vicious Trollop #3

Keeper of Samantha's goody closet

NBC executives: Go. To. Hell.
Old 04-13-2005, 09:11 AM
Elite Fan

... do the crime, do the time. I agreed with her in the end. And I'm glad she threw the line "the papers you wanted me to burn, I didn't ... I read them" ... he underestimated her.

kenny | credit
Old 04-14-2005, 07:48 AM
Absolute Fan

Hi everybody
This episode was perfect!
I watched it yesterday with a Friend and an English/Spanish dictionary.
In the "Dana's" scene the dictionary almost exploited and the rewind button caused a massive lost of electricity in the entire city! We were freaks trying to figure out what a hell they were saying and when we did, if was it possible.

Bree and Lynette were great. Lynette should have known that leaving her bratty kids to Bree was heading straight to spanking.

Carlos is out of my Christmas cards list.

I miss Edie.

Do you think Zach is actually a girl? It might be the insanest plot twist ever seen out of south American soups!

Mariana
Old 04-14-2005, 08:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by martasmagdalenas
Carlos is out of my Christmas cards list.
Amen!

kenny | credit
Old 04-14-2005, 10:59 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by martasmagdalenas
Do you think Zach is actually a girl? It might be the insanest plot twist ever seen out of south American soups!
I don't know, if he's a girl he's really really ugly. Maybe he had a sexchange, but that's kinda big for a little boy/girl.

My other thought on this episode:

Bree - she was wrong to spank other peoples children! Even if their parents do it them selves, it's still very wrong! Well, atleas Lynette can scare the children now. I wanted that bree said something to Andrew. The boy is messed up, and being gay is a big deal, and she said nothing to him!

Susan - the storyline with her mom was kinda boring. It didn't really do much for me. But the she kept talking about how young she looks was kinda funny.

Gaby - Don't know were i have to start! Carlos definitaly crossed the line! But someday soon, Gaby will get him back, and he will loose even harder! That's all i'm gonna say, and that i think that she's gonna be preggo from Johny-boy.

And finaly - Lynette - Well, i thought it was very rude of her to drop her kids of by Bree's like that, very rude. That woman seriously needs a visit from Supernanny! But she was right when she was mad at Bree. And i woudnt' walk across the street to apolagize.