Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-20-2008, 06:52 AM
New Fan

I just saw the eppy, and WOW! The five year jump was the best thing to have ever happened to DH!

Mike/Susan/Jackson : They had a great storyline, though I so saw the painting coming. Each of them had great lines And yayy for the hospital scene. With that and Mike back on the lane, they should be back together in no time.

Gabby/Carlos : Loved them this episode. They are finally back to the scheming, conniving people that they are. Love them that way "Mommy rides Daddy like a mechanical bull to get jewellery"

Bree/Orson : I like that they finally accepted their problem, and that Bree took a step towards solving it. Their fighting should be a thing of the past now.

Lynette : Loved her interaction with Bree. Though the feeling redundant at home, bored housewive who wants to go back to her award-winning work is feeling a little, um, repetitive.

Edie : Horror of horrors. I'm actually feeling bad for Edie. And the Dave mystery keeps getting better. Is Mike the target? It seems that everytime, there's somebody new! Can't figure this one out, and love it!

Next week : Flashbacks! So many questions answered! Yayy!
Old 10-20-2008, 01:43 PM
Extreme Fan

AWESOME EPISODE! i am LOVING the whole edie/dave thing! i think they are sweet together he keeps her in control, i hope even if hes like some psycho mass murderer they get him help & end up together LOL. gabby as a mom is HILARIOUS i love it much more than i thought i would! also unlike one tree HILKL the characters are still themselves you know just a LITTLE more matured & GEEZ the writing is BRILLIANT!
Old 10-21-2008, 10:42 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm actually really invested in this season's mystery, which is nice!

Ugh. I'd rather deal with anything but having to watch Mike and Susan face another obstacle and then get back together. I like them! I like them together! But i'm so sick of this set-up over and over again. It's like Ross and Rachel. Always throwing something out of left field to keep them from being together.

I love Bree, I love Katherine. I loved Bree/Lynette. Their friendship is always interesting, they're so different!

Old 10-21-2008, 04:16 PM
New Fan

I really enjoyed MJ in this episode. He was definitely cute especially about his comments regarding his mother and Jackson! I honestly don't think Susan and Jackson will be dating for much longer now that Mike is moving back. Also, I'm hoping that they give us the background story as to how Gaby ended up having children. I always thought that she wasn't able to conceive. So I'm confused as to how she had kids? Was it natural or did she have to get a surrogate?
Old 10-21-2008, 06:56 PM
Passionate Fan

The doctor said that they could have kids, only that it would be more difficult for her to have them
Old 10-22-2008, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

I have to join the rest of you here who liked the episode

I am wondering, now that Dave got Mike to move back, if he is going after him, or him and Tom. The last episode it seemed like he was hell bent on going after Tom and Lynette's marriage, now he is manipulating things so Mike had to move back, and hang out with him and Tom in this garage band?

I have to give it Marc Cherry, the guy knows how to "throw people off' with Dave, b/c you just don't know

I was increasingly worried for Bree and Orson, and they maybe not out of the "woods yet", but the ending made up for it. I know it'll provide a lot of humor, those two and Katherine working together.

To be honest, I was hoping Bree would hire Lynette to work on the ad campaign. The more the "wives" work together it makes for better scenes, humor and storylines. Plus it'll get her out of the pizza place.

I found Susan to be childish and over the top with the whole MJ ridding his bicycle story, but one things' for sure. Susan remains the drama queen of DH.

I'm glad that Mike moved across the street. Oh the drama/fun that is to follow from that...and I can see regret in Susan's eyes when she looks at Mike. Those two have went through so much, I can't see them ending apart over the new guy.

The Blind Sex story didn't intrigue me as much, I'm not a parent, but if I ever have the privilledge to be one, that is one of the things I hope to avoid I guess they've never heard of locking the bedroom door when you have roaming children around the house.

I'm going to keep saying this, but I want Carlos to get his sight back and I want hot Gabby. Make it happen and soon

Overall, a strong eppy...definitely a 4 out of 5!

The Dark is generous, and it's patient, and it always wins - but in the heart of it's strength lies weakness; one lone candle is enough to hold it back.
Love is more than a candle.
Love can ignite the stars.
Old 10-22-2008, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great episode!

I loved that picture that MJ did and how he described it. As much as I like Mike, I didn't like that he gave his 5-year-old kid a bike and then told him he'd have to wait to learn how to ride it without the training wheels. And considering MJ repeatedly asked Jackson (who didn't know Mike was planning to help him learn to ride it), I don't think Jackson really did anything wrong. I understand why Susan tried to hide that from Mike by having MJ "fall", but I think that if it were properly explained to Mike, he would have understood. Although, it was hilarious to see MJ stop before falling off the bike

Not really very many thoughts on Bree's storyline. Mostly just that I'm glad that Katherine is trying to hold onto what little work she has left with this "partnership" and that she insisted to Bree that she not hire Orson (at least not at this time). But I did think that that was a sweet ending with Bree/Orson, and that everything seems okay-dokay with them for now.

Think it's great that Lynette wants to do a little advertising in her free time. It's good that she pointed out to Tom that she should have this to do since he now has his band in his free time. Too bad that Bree didn't really like Lynette's ideas, but that is her decision considering it is her cookbook and stuff. Enjoyed seeing Stu again And Lynette at that dinner, getting drunk and "leaving her glass at the door" as the alarm is going off

Gabby & Carlos' blind sex That was a great idea in theory, but too bad they didn't know Juanita had come home early. I think they did the right thing with telling her everything, but they should have made it clear to her that she shouldn't talk about it with anyone else, not even her sister. Although it was cute that Celia had her first line and that it was related to that talk they had with Juanita

And it was interesting that Edie was wanting to buy Mary Alice's old house to rent out. But when I saw her looking though those papers I was really happy and thought "has she gone back to work? And is selling some houses?", but then when I heard what she was doing, I realized that Dave probably isn't letting her work. And, come to think of it, she's only been out of the house a few times by herself since moving back. Most of the time she's either at home or out with Dave. But I wonder why Dave really wants Mike to stay in that house and not know that they're the one who're letting him stay there for a really good price. And Dave's anger coming out was very creepy, and he seems to only take his meds when he thinks he needs them for anger control.

Can't wait for next episode! It'll be great to have more of an idea of why these women are the way they are now by getting more info about those "missing" 5 years!
Old 10-23-2008, 05:21 PM
Master Fan

Awesome episode!

Mike/Susan/MJ - I felt SO bad for Mike when he found out he was the little person in MJ's painting, I wanted to squishy hug him, that was really sad! I hated how he felt he was missing out on things in his son's life, and the whole debacle with the bike. Stupid Jackson for taking his place I loved Susan trying to get MJ to pretend he didn't know how to ride his bike, the way he stopped and fell over was hilarious Yay for Mike being back on WL! I can't wait to see what that brings.

Carlos/Gaby - LOL. Blind sex, totally doesn't surprise me. So awkward that Juanita saw them, though it's hilarious how she told all the other kids about "the birds and the bees." And I loved when Gaby yelled at her to stop talking to her sister

Dave - Dammit, why must he be after Mike?!?!!? Why can't he just ever get a break!? Urgh. He was really kinda scary in this episode, it's obvious he's beginning to fall apart a bit. I hope Edie suspects something with him soon, I don't like how he plays her.

Bree/Orson - Aaw. It was sad that Orson lied about not having a job because he was embarrassed, and I thought Katherine was a bit mean in saying he couldn't work with them, just because she was afraid he'd push her out. I'm glad Bree made amends at the end and they made up. It's nice, considering all the tension they've been through lately.

Bree's breakdown was sad, too. On the surface she looks like she has it all, a career, a loving husband, great friends, but like she said, it comes at a price, and it was interesting to see how it affected her.

Lynette was really funny, she's a good drunk

And the kid who plays MJ is a total sweetheart!
Old 10-24-2008, 12:10 PM
New Fan

MJ's actor's link
Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but delights in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope, and to endure whatever comes. There are three things that last faith, hope and love, and love is the greatest of these."