Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-16-2006, 05:14 AM
Master Fan

Me too, I could perhaps try to change small things (like how I act in certain situations) but generally I believe that men have to accept who I am, and if they don't, well then they can't be with me
Old 07-16-2006, 10:20 AM
Master Fan

I'm the same way, life. I would never change who I am as a person just to get a guy or to marry him.
Old 04-24-2007, 06:51 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Another big problem-- I'm surrounded by memories of you... in my apartment, on the street, that little Moroccan restaurant we ran into when it started pouring rain on us and you kissed me over the cous cous. (Rookie tactical mistake not to have a memory-free environment. Why did we have to go so many places?) Anyhow, I'm not holding out hope that you're going to change your mind about us. You probably have a new girlfriend now, or several new girlfriends, and I missed my window, and I'll just have to live with that. I'm sure you feel like you can't trust me with your heart. But please know that I never meant to hurt you, and I would never do it again, because I know now (too little too late, or better late than never?) that what we had was real and rare and special, and the way it felt to kiss you is the way I always want to feel.

I hope you write me back, but if you don't, I understand. Just know that I'm thinking about you, and I miss you, and I'm still sleeping on your shoulder when I close my eyes at night.

-Carrie

This email always makes me cry
Old 04-27-2007, 12:41 AM
New Fan

I did feel it for Carrie in this email but she knew what she did was wrong and it came off like she was in search of a pity party. Yes people do make mistakes but Carrie has played alot of mind games. It seems as though she was always coming out of a relationship and every guy was her "rebound" guy. Her heart is always with Big.
Old 04-27-2007, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I felt bad for Carrie and it took so much guts to do something like that. She expressed herself and put it out there for him to accept or reject. I don't think I could do it
Old 04-27-2007, 11:37 PM
New Fan

I guess thats true but I mean she relaized she has those feelings after the fact and I think that was a little unfair.
Old 04-28-2007, 12:17 AM
Master Fan

She realized she made a mistake and wanted to put herself out there again and she wished with all her might that he would take her back, I also like that in her e-mail she never once made him feel like the bad guy if he wouldn't take her back which sometimes happens in these situations.

I also think it's a bit harsh to say that every guy besides Big was her "rebound" (yes, I am also a fan of Big and Carrie). I do think that Carrie loved Aidan, perhaps a different kind of love than she had with Big, but it was true none the less in my opinion. She also realized that and it might be why the relationship didn't work

Quote:
I guess thats true but I mean she relaized she has those feelings after the fact and I think that was a little unfair.
It's also true that absence makes the heart grow fonder, it's not that Carrie didn't know she loved Aidan the first go around, she just wanted her have her cake and eat it too, she did a lot of growing during their time apart and Aidan didn't have to give her a 2nd chance

I just love Carrie with both Big and Aidan and I get so caught up

Last edited by *Jenn*; 04-28-2007 at 01:29 AM
Old 04-28-2007, 10:31 AM
New Fan

You are right but at the same time having you cake and eating it too is unfair.....she is confused at tiems and it seemed as thgouh she was playing mind games with Aiden Yes she did love him but if she loved him that much she would have not slept with Big ...she would have broken up eith Aiden then and there. She did confess I just think that if you relate this to reality a perosn would want to know and not be toyed with like that