Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2009, 01:54 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for that!

So movies are coming out this summer
Old 02-20-2009, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

^Yeah I know right?!

And wow, she is ALMOST done with OTH. This month is only Feb, and she said she is this close to be finished filming for OTH. Wow, time surely flies so fast.
Old 02-20-2009, 04:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVVJ08 (View Post)
Dont know if you guys have seen this but here is a short interview Sophia gave to a blogger.

Exclusive: Sophia Bush Hosts LeSportsac 35th Anniversary Celebration | I'm Not Obsessed - Celebrity Gossip And Pictures
thanks alot for posting --

i cant wait for the movie to come out.
Old 02-21-2009, 03:18 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for posting that interview. I loved reading it, and I loved how that woman was "she was super sweet and friendly to everyone there". Everyone loves her.
Old 02-21-2009, 04:34 AM
Loyal Fan

^ i agree -- evry interview sophia had since then is soo interesting... and people adore her whenever shes around town.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ditto. It's so nice to see new people compliment Sophia as if she was the most sweetheart in Hollywood which she already is considering how close she is with the casts from OTH. I mean you dont usually see any casts hang out with certain cast, but Sophia. She hangs out with all newbies and regular casts.
Old 02-21-2009, 09:13 PM
Banned

Bush and Panabaker rumored for SCREAM 4

I don't know how much this is true, someone posted this over at the One Tree Hill Facebook page.
---

Quote:
Sophia Bush and Danielle Panabaker are rumored to been cast in the fourth installment of the popular Teen Horror Franchise 'Scream'. Though nothing has been confirmed but the two young actresses are the top candidates for the two leading roles.

The casting process of the movie will surround, Danielle Panabaker because in regards to BUSH; the 26 year old 'One Tree Hill' actress must wait till the CW network makes a final decision whether or not her show will be picked up for a seventh season before she makes an official decision to be apart of the latest chapter of 'Scream'. If this does happen and Bush won't be involve in the project cause of her commitment to 'One Tree Hill', sadly the role will be recast but things like that happen in the film industry. On the other hand with PANABAKER, she isn't a stranger when it comes to big budget Horror films on the big screen, in fact she just starred in "Friday the 13th" which happened to break box office records; so having this young and talented actress as one of the lead roles is a smart decision by the producers.

Wes Craven will indeed direct the fourth installment of Scream.

"It would take it being really as good a script as the first one was," explaining that he should also be compensated for his work on the franchise, "and the pay day reflects what I've done for that company and what I've gone through on Cursed (laughs)."

He also added that he didn't know what the new script by Kevin Williamson, who wrote the original Scream, would entail, but confirmed his involvement.

"I don't know his ideas at all. But they have made a deal with Kevin [Williamson] to write and the screenplay is done ready to be made into a movie."

A close source to producing gives alittle tidbit on what the plot will be for the fourth installment, " Set 10 years after the events of Scream 3, a group of high school teenagers find themselves being stalked and murdered by Ghostface himself. BUSH and PANABAKER will be portraying sisters who finds themselves facing the psychotic Killer."

There is speculating that this installment will feature a copycat killer to the original, when asked, the source close to the producing of the movie, "had no comment".

Filming of the movie is schedule to begin in October of 2009 and slated for a Halloween 2010 release date. There could be cameo appearances from the original actors from 'SCREAM' such as David Arquette, Courtney Cox-Arguette and Neve Campbell.

'Scream 4' has potential of being the best Scream with two young and talented actresses such as Sophia Bush and Danielle Panabaker, which could be such a powerful duo of what the horror genre has been waiting for.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:02 PM
Loyal Fan

wow! this could be great for sophia!
she will totally rock it!

i really want her to do this horror film specially "scream" --its my favorite all time thriller movie

hope this news is true.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:04 PM
Elite Fan

I the Scream series, so I would be happy to see Sophia be apart of the fourth installment.

I just noticed it was from a facebook. Doubt it is true.

Formerly TvWeirdo07 -Vette-
Old 02-21-2009, 10:04 PM
Loyal Fan

I doubt it's true. Something about it just seems fishy to me.

But it would be nice if it was, any roles with Sophia are awesome!
Old 02-21-2009, 10:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

if there was another installment of Scream, we would've heard about it by now. That's one franchise that gets major buzz
{EphramAmy}
patricia
Old 02-21-2009, 10:21 PM
Banned

a scream 4 was revealed in July 2008 i believe but the casting process didn't start until December 08/January 09.

But how awesome would it be to see Sophia and Danielle in the same horror movie, facing some psychotic maniac. 2 of my favorite actresses
Old 02-21-2009, 10:33 PM
Absolute Fan

Sophia in Scream 4!! That would be sooo awesome!!

I was wondering if they would continue the franchise or not....

Ok, another reason this has to be the last season of OTH! just kidding...

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Old 02-21-2009, 10:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvinJames23 (View Post)
Sophia in Scream 4!! That would be sooo awesome!!

I was wondering if they would continue the franchise or not....

Ok, another reason this has to be the last season of OTH! just kidding...
that "article" says Sophia is waiting on if the CW is going to pick it up for a 7th season, so i guess the CW hasn't made their decision yet but idk if that article is legit.
Old 02-21-2009, 10:46 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WatchmeWatchuPD (View Post)
that "article" says Sophia is waiting on if the CW is going to pick it up for a 7th season, so i guess the CW hasn't made their decision yet but idk if that article is legit.
Yeah I know. I meant to say that this is another reason I myself hope it's the last season of OTH.

Bellamy and Clarke
{The Rebel & The Princess}
Closed Thread   Post New Thread