Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2006, 11:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Pretty much.

But even though I am an NH shipper so I am biased, putting him with someone else in any kind of romantic sense after showing time and time again that NH should be together is really mean to the fans. And if you put him with anyone make it be Brooke.
Old 08-26-2006, 01:22 AM
Master Fan

I personally understand why people would be upset with Nathan hanging out with anyone other than Lucas or Haley... or both. Because for three seasons, Mark pretty much established that NH are solid. They are forevers. I loved NH until the marraige and now it just irritates me that the fans could sort of coax (for lack of a better word) through knowing that all they care about in the show will always be well. It wouldn't bother me if NH showed their love, but all they do is sit around and talk about just how much they love each other. No real storylines at all. I do admit, that here I am as a Brooke fan finding myself screwed over and over and worried about what's in the future for Brooke and if Mark will eff her up like S1, while NHers pretty much get a guarantee that the couple is solid.

What also pisses me off is how people aren't allowed to have opinions! By golly, if you even entertain the thought of NB or NP... you're like banished from the oth social circle. It's all fandom, folks. There's no right or wrong ships here.
Old 08-26-2006, 01:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hate when people attack others for their opinions, I agree. Nothing's more annoying.
Old 08-26-2006, 07:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftmyshape (View Post)

What also pisses me off is how people aren't allowed to have opinions! By golly, if you even entertain the thought of NB or NP... you're like banished from the oth social circle. It's all fandom, folks. There's no right or wrong ships here.
Exactly. Logically, I understand that because of the way relationships have happened on the show, having NB happen would be nearly impossible. But that doesn't mean I can't ship them! I guess I missed the part of being an OTH fan where you either ship cannon couples or you have to go throw yourself off a cliff.
Old 08-26-2006, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Something Dramatic (View Post)
I hate when people attack others for their opinions, I agree. Nothing's more annoying.
Word. Seen plenty of this on the spoiler thread lately. From a certain person in particular. What really pisses me of is how it is always about the NH fans getting screwed. What about Brooke fans, or BL fans. I mean we knew BL is basically going down and I'm not bitching about that.
Old 08-26-2006, 08:20 PM
Master Fan

Every fanbase has it rough as an OTH viewer. It's only certain people in some of the fanbases who think that they're the only ones being targeted.
Old 08-26-2006, 09:53 PM
Master Fan

Man, I hope Rachel and Nathan kiss. And I hope it's Nathan's doing. Not because I love Rachel and Nathan, or because I hate NH, but because I'd love to watch those fireworks.
Old 08-26-2006, 10:11 PM
Master Fan

People are already like "Dump his cheating ass Hales." It's just...hillarious.
Old 08-26-2006, 10:13 PM
Master Fan

Hilarous since nothing happened yet and it's like the sky is falling. OH noez!
Old 08-26-2006, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

It will be awesome. I'd love to see that, too, Sandy, but because I'd love to see some awesome Nathan-bashing for once, since I don't like him.
Old 08-26-2006, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Just I am getting so upset seeing people assume Nathan is going to cheat. I value Nathan much more than that. What happened to all this "Faith"?

And I have to say I hope it doesn't happen because there is already enough hate going around.
Old 08-26-2006, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I actually get that. It's not about Nathan, it's about Mark. Nathan wouldn't 'cheat', but either would Haley, but that didn't stop Mark from writing it in S2.
Old 08-27-2006, 07:18 AM
Master Fan

It's back to the whole attitude of season two, that Mark better do this, he better not to that etc. Not that I greatly admire Mark as a showrunner, but he can do whatever he want. If he wants Nathan to engage in a hot affair with Mouth while Rachel seduces Karen, that's pretty much his perogative.
Old 08-27-2006, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Something Dramatic (View Post)
I actually get that. It's not about Nathan, it's about Mark. Nathan wouldn't 'cheat', but either would Haley, but that didn't stop Mark from writing it in S2.
Well I never saw that she cheated then. More than Chris kissed her and she was confused. She was a 16 year old girl getting caught up in the excitement of music and all. But they are already saying Nathan will have sex with her and I don't see that happening.
Old 08-27-2006, 03:31 PM
Banned

I think the Maxim shoot is to try to gain more male viewers. Our girls will be sexily clad but not naked. I can't wait to see what they all will look like. And their expressions . I had to say this. Since all three girls are going to be the cover, it has to do with the show...or they would have picked just one for the cover.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread