Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2006, 06:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great Title and Opening
Old 08-24-2006, 10:00 AM
Master Fan

Yay for Ciera making a banner!

And I totally hate when people cannot differentiate between Sophia the actress and Brooke the character. Why would anyone blame things they don't like about Brooke on Sophia?
Old 08-24-2006, 11:20 AM
Addicted Fan

Okay, I'm totally sorry to stear away from your rant, but I found this and it makes me sad. Well in some ways sad, but in other ways kinda happy because the writer did her fine share of complimenting Sophia.

But anyway..

August 21, 2006 Teen Choice Awards: Sophia Bush

Okay, listen: I am not happy about having to write this particular post. I have a large and shameful soft spot for Sophia Bush, for several reasons. 1) She's very pretty, and if I could figure out some way to steal her hair and swap it for my own, I would. 2) She handled the whole Mrs Chad Michael Murray thing with about as much class as could be expected. I mean, we've all gotten involved with someone we should have avoided, but her Inappropriate Manchoice went and skanked it up with Paris Hilton. That sucks. Good for her for cutting him loose. 3) And now she still has to work with him? Awkward. Workplace relationships gone awry are never fun, but I've never had one where I was then contractually obligated to make out with Mr Gone Awry in front of all the rest of our coworkers for months afterward. So I have a lot of sympathy for her. 4) We went to the same high school, albeit not at the same time, as I am a withered old crone and she is a young, fresh lass of the appropriate age to be invited to the Teen Choice Awards. 5) She's really rather charming and sassy on One Tree Hill, which I somehow got sucked into watching last season, like a black hole, and now I can't seem to get out. It's really, really bad, and yet I enjoy it immensely. But we all I know I have problems. 6) Sophia is almost never poorly put together. Really. This is, I believe, her first appearance on this site.

To read the rest of the article visit here: Go Fug Yourself: Teen Choice Awards: Sophia Bush
Old 08-24-2006, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I read that too. I can't really get to upset about it, only because the writer does seem to genuinely like Soph, and if she didn't like the dress, then oh well, most people did.

I personally loved Soph's dress, and I think almost everyone else did too.
Old 08-24-2006, 01:23 PM
Master Fan

Betsy! I love the opening. Thanks for the start and title. But am I the only one NOT seeing Flava Flav in this thread? He's virtually on the top of every. other. thread. But not this one. Ironic. I spoke too soon.

And, I read that Laur. Didn't bother me much either cause she seemed to praise Sophia but didn't dig her outfit. Different strokes for different folks.
Old 08-24-2006, 03:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bkrstar (View Post)
Yay for Ciera making a banner!

And I totally hate when people cannot differentiate between Sophia the actress and Brooke the character. Why would anyone blame things they don't like about Brooke on Sophia?
That's what I would like to know. And then of course there are those who keep saying that their hate for Sophia has nothing to do with Brooke. Well in that case why are all the Soph haters LP fans. Anyone? yeah I thought so.

I read that article and thought it was cute. She might have dissed the dress but that girl admitted she was in love with Soph as a person. That's all I care about. Plus people have different fashions senses. Just like Sandy said. That's allowed.
Old 08-25-2006, 09:28 AM
Master Fan

You know, s4 hasn't even aired yet, so we have no idea who's pregnant, but people are already going nuts and saying "Brooke's pregnancy will hog all the screentime."

Not only do we not even know who is actually pregnant, but I don't think this storyline is going to help calm down any of the tensions in OTH fandom.
Old 08-25-2006, 01:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

I flove Go Fug Yourself, and I don't mind that Soph is on there, everyone else has made it there, so ...
Old 08-25-2006, 02:37 PM
Master Fan

Man Flava Flav...what are you doing here?

People don't understand how I can love Brooke but hate BL.
Old 08-25-2006, 03:09 PM
Master Fan

Being a Brooke fan means people make lots of unfair assumptions. It sucks, people generalize way too much.
Old 08-25-2006, 11:01 PM
Total Fan

Wow the maturity of the general spoiler thread. For a minute I thought I was at the CW boards or something
Old 08-25-2006, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Tell me about it. Though, that new spoiler doesn't exactly excite me.
Old 08-25-2006, 11:08 PM
Master Fan

Brooke's such a dumbass. Yup.
Old 08-25-2006, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I find it so hilarious that people are freaking out about the spoilers and we don't even know what's true. I have no feelings on them till I see what happens.
Old 08-25-2006, 11:21 PM
Master Fan

So it's like a sin to pair Nathan with someone who isn't Haley? Wow that makes sense.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread