Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2019, 03:09 AM
Master Fan

I just watched the second episode.

The music was amazing yet again.

As far as locations go, I love the Rivercourt so much!

Haley rattling off the the bit about Karen and why she doesn't want to go to the game ("slash my wrists") is very adorable and funny, love her.

I always liked that Lucas' first game doesn't go well, as it seems very realistic to me and it obviously makes the end of the episode more of a triumph.

Nathan is such a dick in the beginning, jfc.

Not a whole lot of Brooke yet, but it's interesting to see where her character starts out and what her plans for the future are ("go to college, join the right sorority and marry a rich guy").
Old 10-13-2019, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I'll probably watch the first 3 episodes next weekend to be caught up with you guys. lol

Well episode 3... probably. Watched it way too many times so I remember every scene from it. lol
Old 10-13-2019, 02:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grazzhopper (View Post)
I just watched the second episode.

The music was amazing yet again.

As far as locations go, I love the Rivercourt so much!

Haley rattling off the the bit about Karen and why she doesn't want to go to the game ("slash my wrists") is very adorable and funny, love her.

I always liked that Lucas' first game doesn't go well, as it seems very realistic to me and it obviously makes the end of the episode more of a triumph.

Nathan is such a dick in the beginning, jfc.

Not a whole lot of Brooke yet, but it's interesting to see where her character starts out and what her plans for the future are ("go to college, join the right sorority and marry a rich guy").
Great

It sure was

Always loved when we got Rivercourt scenes

That was so Haley

No idea, glad that changed lol

Yeah, it sure
Old 10-19-2019, 09:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Okay I've re-watched like the first 7 episodes. lol As I mentioned I'll be re-watching it in whole piles for I can contribute to the conversation.

1x01
How different would Tree Hill be without a Brooke Davis? Even if this first episode worked perfectly.
I always loved the scene in the beginning when we see Lucas and Nathan both making their basketball shot at different places! Nathan in a gym and River Court! It was great to instantly see the difference between the 2 brothers who has the passion for the same sport.

You can't help but pay more attention to Jimmy Edwards who will disappear like a ghost quickly from the series. Everytime I re-watch these early seasons I think of Jimmy since we know his future.

"I don't care if we are up by 5 or 50, it's still my team." Down 1, Nathan Scott back in the game. So much for holding your stance there Whitey. lol

A lot of those basketball players got lucky to not be suspended from basketball activities after stealing a school bus.

The scene when Peyton almost ran Lucas over. lol Agreed with Peyton's reaction completely!

I admit that in the Pilot I totally see Lucas/Haley friendship as so Dawson/Joey which is why I am happy that the writers didn't go that direction... I think even Haley mentioned Dawson's Creek. Nicely done since Chad and Hilarie met during their Dawson's Creek episode. All roads leads back to Dawson's Creek.

I loved that Kieth got Whitey into seeing Lucas greatness because he wanted the world to see it and he knew that wouldn't happen in the park!

One thing that I totally forgot was that Whitey told Dan to honor his scolarship when he found out that Dan got Karen pregnant. Nice small detail of backstory... and even though Dan is trash, it shows at that a young age Dan probably needed someone to tell him to do better than only caring about basketball. Basically Dan's dad (which will get established later this season) made sure his main focus was basketball even before relationships and it seems Whitey sort of told Dan to do the same thing all those years ago. So the way Dan treats Nathan in this episode is the way his father treated him. Based on a generation.

I loved the Lucas/Peyton scenes a lot. Especially when Lucas asked Peyton why is she a cheerleader since she's the least cheer person that he knows. You could see that Lucas/Peyton were the duo that the writers were building for the fans to love and Nathan/Peyton definitely were NOT! Nathan was just a mess with no likable qualities besides his good looks in the Pilot.

Oh and the one scene I loved was when Skills and his Rivercourt friends didn't want to hold him back from his full potential even if it meant Lucas had to leave them. Talk about great friends and Skills saying he won't be Lucas excuse. Nicely done with Lucas defeating Nathan in the end, perfection.
I see you BFF, Tim.

Karen you were great!

1x02
The introduction of the epic theme song and the new Brooke Davis!

The Scott Bros on the same team... this won't be awkward at all.
Nathan is still annoying, and I love Lucas... talk about bizarre world.
That's why it makes me so upset what happens with Lucas character since I do remember during season 1 he was by far my favorite Scott since I didn't care for Nathan who just annoyed the heck out of me...

"Nice hands." "Nice legs." Perfect scenes.
I liked that Lucas didn't have a great first game even if he's a great player because it's realistic for the first game to not be perfect.

I liked hearing the backstory as to why Karen wasn't at Lucas's first game.
In general I truly liked the Lucas/Peyton scenes again and Peyton with those mixed signals. He really truly saw how much her art matters. Sweet.

Jake Jagesti. I love seeing his scenes in the early episodes before we knew his backstory. I haven't seen it in such a long time! I love that Jake ain't about gossip and he sees that Nathan and his clique are so full of sht. lol Even BFF Tim had to laugh at Jake observance. lol Jake knew that Lucas beat Nathan up even if Nathan sitting there lying rumors.

Brooke loves anytime Peyton/Nathan fight for she can listen to different than the normal Peyton music. lol

It was sad for me hearing Haley tell Lucas how regardless of what happens he'll remain the guy he once was since I know that will not be true.

Any scenes with Kieth, Karen and Lucas are together just works for me. I love seeing Lucas close relationship with Uncle Kieth and with his mother Karen who is trying to support him regardless.

The Dan and Lucas scenes are just so awkward. As it should be. And I like how Jake just continues to be the perfect voice of reason. He already has this brilliant maturity.

I have to admit, that Brooke was just eh. Didn't care for her in this episode or much of early season 1 to be quite honest.
Nathan just annoying so he doesn't need much to be commented on. lol

1x03

Lucas hits the dagger winning shot much to Dan Scott's and Nathan Scott's nightmare, "there is a new Scott in tow."
Look at the difference when Karen is there for her support for Lucas.

Shari was just a joke! I loved that Karen told her about her bitch ways.
And I am also happy that Lucas didn't keep the peace with trashy daddy's boy Nathan.

The first Brooke/Lucas scene was memorable. Definitely foreshadowed that their relationship this scene will be mostly lust. Their scene in the classroom was also so fun.

Peyton is definitely jealous of Brooke having a thing for Lucas and Brooke automatically assumed that Peyton liked Lucas herself which was so right.... Peyton should've just been honest with Brooke. lol

Poor Lucas who had to walk the hallways with just the basketballs.

At this point don't get why Peyton even stays with Nathan... I guess it's because she doesn't want to be alone and it's comfortable but that's it.

Lucas/Haley friendship continues to be so precious. Perfect friends with that beautiful friend chemistry.

The dynamic between Karen and Kieth is sweet to watch.

It was good to see Haley passion for tutoring. It was nice to see her have some other type of skill and storyline going on. I loved to see Haley automatically reject tutoring Nathan because of her friendship with Lucas.

It was great to see even more in depth of Nathan, and see that everything he does is pretty much pushed and manipulated by his pathetic father, Dan Scott! Nathan never does anything until daddy tells him what to do. Dan wanted Nathan to go after Lucas and make life a mess for him and Nathan agrees to it and Lucas has a even tougher time than he originally had.

Again you gotta love Jake. Always seem to be like a guardian angel or something in these first episodes. lol

It was a bit strange to hear Kieth learn more about the Haley history with Lucas since Kieth has been there the whole time but okay. lol I did like the backstory though.

My highlight of the episode was definitely Karen tell off Shari and her class.
She told them all about themselves and their sorry children.

I just felt so terrible for Lucas. Having to endure so much and can't fight back is annoying and I related to him because I wanted him to fight back as well because it was hard to watch. It's difficult to keep remaining the civil good guy.

I loved that Haley changed her mind at tutoring Nathan because she wanted to protect Lucas.
I just didn't care for the Nathan/Haley chemistry at all during the episode. Probably have to take more time... I did love the scene of Nathan giving the bracelet to Haley though because it's such a classic scene, "Don't say I never gave you anything."... with Haley's personality you can see how/why Nathan would fall for her.

I liked when Lucas told Brooke she doesn't have to act the way she does where she is being pushy in the lost department.

I loved the scene with Nathan and Lucas in the end! Lucas telling Nathan to bring everything he got because he is not quitting and of course Haley having to lie in the end to Lucas. And I also loved Peyton for standing her ground on HER artwork that she wants, take it or leave it... and the Thud Magazine took it.

Old 10-19-2019, 04:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Sweet

I honestly don't even know where to start to reply too lol
Old 10-19-2019, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlavin95 (View Post)
Sweet

I honestly don't even know where to start to reply too lol
Take one episode at a time or one sentence/paragraph at a time and I'll reply.

I am a fast typer so when I have something to say I just keep going. lol And I don't like leaving anything out. lol

Old 10-19-2019, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalfate (View Post)

Take one episode at a time or one sentence/paragraph at a time and I'll reply.

I am a fast typer so when I have something to say I just keep going. lol And I don't like leaving anything out. lol

Will reply to all that, lol

I can see that haha
Old 10-19-2019, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ You can start with my 1x01 comments, and I'll start with this is that I felt the Pilot was pretty great even though Brooke Davis wasn't on it but I am so happy that Brooke got added to the show to add that different layer for the female characters because we got to see the bad fun one! Haley was the innocence, Peyton was the good yet angsty one so we needed Brooke for that great 3rd balance.

Old 10-19-2019, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

1x01
Quote:
How different would Tree Hill be without a Brooke Davis? Even if this first episode worked perfectly.
I always loved the scene in the beginning when we see Lucas and Nathan both making their basketball shot at different places! Nathan in a gym and River Court! It was great to instantly see the difference between the 2 brothers who has the passion for the same sport.
Very different, lol
Loved that contrast too

Quote:
You can't help but pay more attention to Jimmy Edwards who will disappear like a ghost quickly from the series. Everytime I re-watch these early seasons I think of Jimmy since we know his future.
It’s hard not too, but the writers still should have written him off better imo

Quote:
"I don't care if we are up by 5 or 50, it's still my team." Down 1, Nathan Scott back in the game. So much for holding your stance there Whitey. lol
That lasted lol

Quote:
A lot of those basketball players got lucky to not be suspended from basketball activities after stealing a school bus.
The scene when Peyton almost ran Lucas over. lol Agreed with Peyton's reaction completely!
Very lucky, especially Nathan and Tim
Loved her reaction too

Quote:
I admit that in the Pilot I totally see Lucas/Haley friendship as so Dawson/Joey which is why I am happy that the writers didn't go that direction... I think even Haley mentioned Dawson's Creek. Nicely done since Chad and Hilarie met during their Dawson's Creek episode. All roads leads back to Dawson's Creek.
So happy that they never went there romantically with these two, easily one of the few great decisions Mark made lol

Quote:
I loved that Keith got Whitey into seeing Lucas greatness because he wanted the world to see it and he knew that wouldn't happen in the park!
Loved that Keith did that for Lucas, even if he was still happy playing at the Rivercourt.

Quote:
One thing that I totally forgot was that Whitey told Dan to honor his scholarship when he found out that Dan got Karen pregnant. Nice small detail of backstory... and even though Dan is trash, it shows at that a young age Dan probably needed someone to tell him to do better than only caring about basketball. Basically Dan's dad (which will get established later this season) made sure his main focus was basketball even before relationships and it seems Whitey sort of told Dan to do the same thing all those years ago. So the way Dan treats Nathan in this episode is the way his father treated him. Based on a generation.
I’m sure Royal would have been pressuring him a lot to honour his scholarship too. I wonder if that played a part in why Dan hates Whitey?

Quote:
I loved the Lucas/Peyton scenes a lot. Especially when Lucas asked Peyton why is she a cheerleader since she's the least cheer person that he knows. You could see that Lucas/Peyton were the duo that the writers were building for the fans to love and Nathan/Peyton definitely were NOT! Nathan was just a mess with no likable qualities besides his good looks in the Pilot.
Great answer You certainly could see that

Quote:
Oh and the one scene I loved was when Skills and his Rivercourt friends didn't want to hold him back from his full potential even if it meant Lucas had to leave them. Talk about great friends and Skills saying he won't be Lucas excuse. Nicely done with Lucas defeating Nathan in the end, perfection.
That scene with Skills was one of my favourites from the whole episode. Loved how that whole sequence with the boys was short too

Quote:
I see you BFF, Tim.
Love me some Tim, lol

Quote:
Karen you were great!
Such an iconic theme song!

1x02
Quote:
The introduction of the epic theme song and the new Brooke Davis!
Not at all, lol.
Makes you wonder how different Lucas and Nathan’s characters would have been if the writers stuck with the NPL triangle instead.

Quote:
The Scott Bros on the same team... this won't be awkward at all.
Nathan is still annoying, and I love Lucas... talk about bizarre world.
That's why it makes me so upset what happens with Lucas character since I do remember during season 1 he was by far my favorite Scott since I didn't care for Nathan who just annoyed the heck out of me...
Not at all, lol.
Makes you wonder how different Lucas and Nathan’s characters would have been if the writers stuck with the NPL triangle instead.

Quote:
"Nice hands." "Nice legs." Perfect scenes.
I liked that Lucas didn't have a great first game even if he's a great player because it's realistic for the first game to not be perfect.
Loved his response to that and how Peyton reacted too lol
Same, it would have been a bit ridiculous if Lucas played well from day 1.

Quote:
I liked hearing the backstory as to why Karen wasn't at Lucas's first game.
In general I truly liked the Lucas/Peyton scenes again and Peyton with those mixed signals. He really truly saw how much her art matters. Sweet.
Same, it was sad
Glad you are enjoying LP so far, lol

Quote:
Jake Jagesti. I love seeing his scenes in the early episodes before we knew his backstory. I haven't seen it in such a long time! I love that Jake ain't about gossip and he sees that Nathan and his clique are so full of sht. lol Even BFF Tim had to laugh at Jake observance. lol Jake knew that Lucas beat Nathan up even if Nathan sitting there lying rumors.
His scenes in this episode were amazing, especially since the scene where he more or less calls out Nathan. Wish we saw more of that, lol

Quote:
Brooke loves anytime Peyton/Nathan fight for she can listen to different than the normal Peyton music. lol
Loved that, lol.

Quote:
It was sad for me hearing Haley tell Lucas how regardless of what happens he'll remain the guy he once was since I know that will not be true.
It sure is.

Quote:
Any scenes with Keith, Karen and Lucas are together just works for me. I love seeing Lucas close relationship with Uncle Keith and with his mother Karen who is trying to support him regardless.
Such a great trio!

Quote:
The Dan and Lucas scenes are just so awkward. As it should be. And I like how Jake just continues to be the perfect voice of reason. He already has this brilliant maturity.
They so were, which was pretty realistic. Same, loved Jake as the voice of reason.

Quote:
I have to admit, that Brooke was just eh. Didn't care for her in this episode or much of early season 1 to be quite honest.
Nathan just annoying so he doesn't need much to be commented on. lol
Me neither, I think they should have handled her introduction a bit better too
Lol

1x03

Quote:
Lucas hits the dagger winning shot much to Dan Scott's and Nathan Scott's nightmare, "there is a new Scott in tow."
Look at the difference when Karen is there for her support for Lucas.
Loved that Lucas got the winning shot, Jake’s reaction was awesome too.
Makes all of the difference in the world.

Quote:
Shari was just a joke! I loved that Karen told her about her bitch ways.
And I am also happy that Lucas didn't keep the peace with trashy daddy's boy Nathan.
It sure was, lol
Glad he didn't lol

Quote:
The first Brooke/Lucas scene was memorable. Definitely foreshadowed that their relationship this scene will be mostly lust. Their scene in the classroom was also so fun.
It sure is memorable haha

Quote:
Peyton is definitely jealous of Brooke having a thing for Lucas and Brooke automatically assumed that Peyton liked Lucas herself which was so right.... Peyton should've just been honest with Brooke. lol
Would have saved a lot of trouble if she did, but at the same time I doubt that actually would have stopped Brooke tbh.

Quote:
Poor Lucas who had to walk the hallways with just the basketballs.
Whitey’s reaction was priceless too

Quote:
At this point don't get why Peyton even stays with Nathan... I guess it's because she doesn't want to be alone and it's comfortable but that's it.
Can't think of any other reason for her to stay.

Quote:
Lucas/Haley friendship continues to be so precious. Perfect friends with that beautiful friend chemistry.
Makes me sad that we don’t get a lot of it after S1.

Quote:
The dynamic between Karen and Keith is sweet to watch.
It sure is, I love it.

Quote:
It was good to see Haley passion for tutoring. It was nice to see her have some other type of skill and storyline going on. I loved to see Haley automatically reject tutoring Nathan because of her friendship with Lucas.
It was, loved that side of Haley. Same here, it was amazing to see that loyalty.

Quote:
It was great to see even more in depth of Nathan, and see that everything he does is pretty much pushed and manipulated by his pathetic father, Dan Scott! Nathan never does anything until daddy tells him what to do. Dan wanted Nathan to go after Lucas and make life a mess for him and Nathan agrees to it and Lucas has a even tougher time than he originally had.
It was, makes you feel bad for Nathan a bit that’s for sure.

Quote:
Again you gotta love Jake. Always seem to be like a guardian angel or something in these first episodes. lol
It's really hard not to love him so far.

Quote:
It was a bit strange to hear Keith learn more about the Haley history with Lucas since Keith has been there the whole time but okay. lol I did like the backstory though.
You think he would have been there

Quote:
My highlight of the episode was definitely Karen tell off Shari and her class.
She told them all about themselves and their sorry children.
That was my highlight too

Quote:
I just felt so terrible for Lucas. Having to endure so much and can't fight back is annoying and I related to him because I wanted him to fight back as well because it was hard to watch. It's difficult to keep remaining the civil good guy.
Same here, it was a bit hard to watch for Luke.

Quote:
I loved that Haley changed her mind at tutoring Nathan because she wanted to protect Lucas.
I just didn't care for the Nathan/Haley chemistry at all during the episode. Probably have to take more time... I did love the scene of Nathan giving the bracelet to Haley though because it's such a classic scene, "Don't say I never gave you anything."... with Haley's personality you can see how/why Nathan would fall for her.
I loved that too.
Me neither, but I guess the writers did since they ended up changing the direction of the show because of it.

Quote:
I liked when Lucas told Brooke she doesn't have to act the way she does where she is being pushy in the lost department.
Same here, that was nice to see.

Quote:
I loved the scene with Nathan and Lucas in the end! Lucas telling Nathan to bring everything he got because he is not quitting and of course Haley having to lie in the end to Lucas. And I also loved Peyton for standing her ground on HER artwork that she wants, take it or leave it... and the Thud Magazine took it.
Loved that scene too and it really sucked to see Haley having to lie to Lucas about her deal with Nathan. It was so great to see Peyton standing up for herself and her artwork.
Old 10-19-2019, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow I didn't expect you to reply to all of that. Dang, now I gotta reply to some step by step. lol Guess a lot of posts will be getting done here. lol
Old 10-19-2019, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
1x01
It’s hard not too, but the writers still should have written him off better imo

So happy that they never went there romantically with these two, easily one of the few great decisions Mark made lol

I’m sure Royal would have been pressuring him a lot to honour his scholarship too. I wonder if that played a part in why Dan hates Whitey?

Great answer You certainly could see that

That scene with Skills was one of my favourites from the whole episode. Loved how that whole sequence with the boys was short too

Love me some Tim, lol

I think they should've as well... I will assume that they didn't plan for that story for Jimmy in season 3? but luckily it did align so perfectly... so I do believe they didn't have anything for Jimmy which was why he was so abruptly taken off the series.

Yeah he didn't make many great decisions but not having Lucas/Haley be together romantically was a wise decision!

For me that'd make sense if Dan secretly hates Whitey for not giving him better advice. So I feel that when Dan was Nathan's age he pretty much was the Nathan we see today who is pressured by Dan... and it's the same way Royal acted... and Whitey didn't tell Dan to honor his relationship with Karen, he pretty much told him to choose basketball... and I love Kieth but he said that was a good decision that Whitey told Dan because of how he sees Dan now and that's nonsense to me.

And that's a little bit of my issue with Kieth... as bad as Dan is, I felt that Kieth never gave Dan any benefit of the doubt... or believed a word he said... which will come up later in this season when he finds out the truth about certain things.

I enjoy the Lucas/Peyton scenes more during rewatches.

I agree, that Skills scene was perfect. I forgot about it but when the episode was going, I instantly remembered it word for word!

Tim is the good following BFF. lol
Old 10-19-2019, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Wow I didn't expect you to reply to all of that. Dang, now I gotta reply to some step by step. lol Guess a lot of posts will be getting done here. lol
Yep
Old 10-19-2019, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

I think they should've as well... I will assume that they didn't plan for that story for Jimmy in season 3? but luckily it did align so perfectly... so I do believe they didn't have anything for Jimmy which was why he was so abruptly taken off the series.

Yeah he didn't make many great decisions but not having Lucas/Haley be together romantically was a wise decision!

For me that'd make sense if Dan secretly hates Whitey for not giving him better advice. So I feel that when Dan was Nathan's age he pretty much was the Nathan we see today who is pressured by Dan... and it's the same way Royal acted... and Whitey didn't tell Dan to honor his relationship with Karen, he pretty much told him to choose basketball... and I love Kieth but he said that was a good decision that Whitey told Dan because of how he sees Dan now and that's nonsense to me.

And that's a little bit of my issue with Keith... as bad as Dan is, I felt that Keith never gave Dan any benefit of the doubt... or believed a word he said... which will come up later in this season when he finds out the truth about certain things.

I enjoy the Lucas/Peyton scenes more during rewatches.

I agree, that Skills scene was perfect. I forgot about it but when the episode was going, I instantly remembered it word for word!

Tim is the good following BFF. lol
They clearly didn't, Mark never thought that far ahead.

Sure was, they just didn't have that chemistry.

That makes a lot of sense

No he didn't

Awesome

Same here, Antwon did a great job with it too

He sure is, makes you wonder what Nathan did to deserve it lol
Old 10-19-2019, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
1x02
Not at all, lol.

Glad you are enjoying LP so far, lol

His scenes in this episode were amazing, especially since the scene where he more or less calls out Nathan. Wish we saw more of that, lol

They so were, which was pretty realistic. Same, loved Jake as the voice of reason.

Me neither, I think they should have handled her introduction a bit better too
Lol

Their characters would've been so intriguing if they kept the triangle going... I actually probably would've shipped L/P and hated Nathan. Only because I remember my season 1 reaction... I couldn't stand Nathan and loved Lucas so much. I think around mid season 1 is when I turned on Lucas. He was written so terribly. Reliving it, they probably should've stuck with the triangle a bit longer and developed N/H longer pacing because I have a lot to say about that in future episodes as we move along this way... I already watched up to 1x08 and not impressed with the pacing in some stories but I'll wait to we get there to discuss it.

Don't hate LP, just never really shipped it. And preferred B/L. lol Well I only truly ship BL season 2 when they were friends... and season 5 so... yeah. First half of season 3 as well. LP I did enjoy some of their stuff in the later seasons but I already wasn't shipping them so I was use to it. lol

Nathan needed to get called out more, you are right about that.

I like forgot a lot of these Jake scenes so I loved every second of it. He just sits in the corner, observe and give his two cents and don't take any insults personally. Brush it off with a smile. lol

I think they just introduced Brooke as she was already on the show so... yeah. lol
Old 10-19-2019, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

Would have saved a lot of trouble if she did, but at the same time I doubt that actually would have stopped Brooke tbh.

Whitey’s reaction was priceless too

Can't think of any other reason for her to stay.

Makes me sad that we don’t get a lot of it after S1.

It was, makes you feel bad for Nathan a bit that’s for sure.

It's really hard not to love him so far.

You think he would have been there

That was my highlight too

Same here, it was a bit hard to watch for Luke.

I loved that too.
Me neither, but I guess the writers did since they ended up changing the direction of the show because of it.

Same here, that was nice to see.
It's so tough to know what would've happened if Peyton was honest... truly honest with her feelings from the beginning although I don't think she was in love with Lucas quite yet... I just know she cared for him a lot more than her trash boyfriend, Nathan at the time.

Whitey saw Lucas in some tough situations throughout the whole episode. lol Car ordeal with Brooke and than with the basketballs. lol

I think Lucas summed up Peyton perfectly in 1x02, "lonely." Peyton was so shocked because she knew it was true.

Yeah because they focused way too much on N/H over L/P... made me upset as well.

I felt a little sympathy for him because it does seem like he is scared of Dan and just does anything Dan tells him to do even if he knows deep down it ain't right.

These episodes yeah, Jake is just the only player on the team who isn't a follower to Nathan. lol

Karen was incredible in that team. Sometime you just can't bite your tongue.

Don't get me wrong, yes I felt the N/H scenes were pretty good but not that good to switch everything around and RUSH things... they should've had it as a long plot line throughout the season.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread