Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2016, 05:42 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I don't see the acoustic version listed on Sanity or JBHIFI either. Must have just been special

Edit: You can hear part of Dear Life playing in one of the advertisements for the Logies now

Edit again:
Quote:
Goodrem already has nine No. 1 singles in Australia and will gun for her 10th hit after latest track Dear Life was released yesterday. Should she top the charts once more, Goodrem will tie with Minogue as the Australian female artist with the most No. 1s — a prospect she can barely fathom. “That would be incredible, just phenomenal,” the 31-year-old toldAAA Weekend . “You never know — I’ll need to get the public to help me out with that one.” Goodrem was inspired to record the song, off her upcoming fifth album, while performing as Grizabella in Cats the Musical and it marks a return to her soulful-ballad origins.

Read More (the rest is more comments about The Voice)

Chelle » join GTmy art

Last edited by shinebrighterxx; 05-08-2016 at 01:28 AM
Old 05-08-2016, 02:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the info If she could get another #1 hit that would be amazing!
Old 05-08-2016, 02:38 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It'd be amazing regardless but nice that she'd make/tie a record if she does

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-12-2016, 11:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Exactly
Old 05-13-2016, 01:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager

We have a music video

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-14-2016, 01:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

It is on YouTube too now:

I haven't watched it yet though.
Old 05-14-2016, 01:51 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Its mostly just her playing with things on the screen behind her but there's also some other scenes in it & a few shots of her singing to the camera (if that makes sense). Looking forward to knowing what you think of it

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-14-2016, 03:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just watched it, and I really enjoyed it!

Any video where we get to see Delta playing the piano is a good one I also loved the footage of the ARIA awards! That was really nice, and it was such an important moment for her so it fits with the message of the song.
Old 05-14-2016, 11:36 PM
Graphics Team Manager

The ARIAs were possibly my favourite part I had to leave it for you to discover as it is a nice treat & fit so well
Quote:
Any video where we get to see Delta playing the piano is a good on
Very true

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-15-2016, 01:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think that was my favourite part too I didn't expect to see that, but I'm glad they added that in.
Old 05-15-2016, 01:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Same makes me wonder if some of the other scenes were personal to Delta

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-16-2016, 02:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Good question.

This has been uploaded to Delta's YT channel:

Old 05-16-2016, 03:38 AM
Graphics Team Manager

oh good, you can watch then now I hope . I love all the drawings in it on the screen behind her

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-17-2016, 01:41 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Dear Life has entered the ARIA charts at #3. It is #1 on the Australian Single Charts though

Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 05-17-2016, 03:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow that's great!!!