I'm ok, bit tired but otherwise pretty good

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-08-2017, 02:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

That would have been nice

How are you today?
Old 03-08-2017, 03:02 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm good, bit tired. About to get off & watch This Is Us in bed instead of sitting here posting as I may fall asleep soon & have no idea what I'm reading & can't concentrate on both . Plus Aurora came in earlier & got annoyed at me that I was recording the show but it wasn't on I also just paused it which she didn't appreciate either

How are you?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-08-2017, 03:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope you both enjoy the episode.

I'm good, happy that my favourite singer released new music today
Old 03-08-2017, 03:11 AM
Graphics Team Manager

that's always wonderful news

so I may have just annoyed her more as I set something to record which meant I lost where we were up to so have to find it again I'm getting off now

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-08-2017, 03:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes it is, and the album's so good, I have it on repeat

Poor Aurora
Old 03-09-2017, 12:11 AM
Graphics Team Manager

that's even better news then

she'll live Eventually she got to watch the episode & I didn't interrupt it again. It was a good ep, I enjoyed it even if it was sad as it was the reveal
Spoiler:

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-09-2017, 12:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm glad you enjoyed it. That made me really sad too, and I was just saying yesterday that it's strange to watch certain scenes knowing that's going to happen. That's the one thing I don't like about the different timelines, his death is always there in the back of your mind. And if this were any other show I'd still have hope that he somehow survives, but we know that he won't
Old 03-09-2017, 01:02 AM
Graphics Team Manager

yeah that would change things. I haven't seen what you have but I get what you mean. Have they revealed how it happens or hinted at it yet for you?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-09-2017, 01:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

They hinted at it in this week's episode, so unless there's another twist coming up it seems pretty clear how it happens
Old 03-09-2017, 01:22 AM
Graphics Team Manager

ah ok, so quite a wait here then But nice that they're going to or at least seem to be giving an answer this season at least

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-09-2017, 01:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, we didn't actually see it happen yet though, so it might be a little different from what they suggested in the latest episode. It's hard to tell with this show But it's good we're getting more information because there's some crazy theories out there
Old 03-09-2017, 01:56 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm not surprised by that, there would be. The longer without an answer too the more time people have to come up with theories, not to mention each ep could change theories

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 03-09-2017, 02:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

That is true I can understand why they don't want to reveal everything at once though, I like that we get to find out more each episode.