Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-08-2014, 04:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Shame the other person got fired, but I'm sure you don't have anything to worry about It is a learning process and from what you said they seem positive about you

I can understand that last part, I could never make small talk with my boss either, I was worried about saying something stupid so then I didn't say anything but that can come across as rude, even if it wasn't meant that way. I'm sure that will get easier eventually though
Old 08-08-2014, 04:19 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I probably don't, I'm just being silly hopefully I'll feel more confident after the weekend & I have more time to process things. I hate learning processes, they take too long

That's the other thing, I don't want to be rude either, but I have no idea what to say. At least my boss is really nice & friendly which helps

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-08-2014, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know what you mean, but at least the job is (or can be) interesting when there's still things to learn.

That's good she's really nice, it might help if you just ask her a lot of questions, like whether she's looking forward to the weekend, most people enjoy talking about themselves
Old 08-09-2014, 03:46 AM
Graphics Team Manager

True

It probably would help, but I think I'd need to stop being so shy first

I spent this afternoon working on things for the board's 10 year celebration & forgot I hadn't posted here yet

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-09-2014, 04:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

That sounds fun though, I can't wait to see the OP
Old 08-09-2014, 05:35 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I can't wait to post it

so sleepy I'm going to go to bed now, well after I make a post on the Adele board

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-10-2014, 02:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm sure it'll look great
Old 08-10-2014, 02:55 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I hope it does

I'm hungry & should make dinner but don't want to get up. Maybe I should try make Aurora make it all

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-10-2014, 02:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Poor Aurora

I really want this next week to pass by quickly
Old 08-10-2014, 03:06 AM
Graphics Team Manager

She didn't like the idea

I hope it does for you then

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-10-2014, 03:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Looks like you might have to get up after all then
Old 08-10-2014, 03:30 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I did no fun

how are you?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-10-2014, 03:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm okay, a little restless. How are you?
Old 08-10-2014, 04:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm ok, don't feel the best though. Spent all day watching Charmed depending on when TVK ends I might watch another episode before going to bed too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-10-2014, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Watching Charmed sounds good.

Congrats on becoming a mod of the Kelly board I'm so glad you decided to apply after all You'll do great!