Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-12-2005, 08:50 AM
Elite Fan

Aaaww! Your poor kitty!

I'm zooming off myself to meet a friend who's coming to stay (just til tomorrow, you don't get rid of me that easily ) so I had to get my posting done earlier today!
Old 04-12-2005, 08:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, my brother can be a prick too, that's for sure.. but I spose it's all double-sided really. We can all be pricks, hoorah!!

lmao, awww! I wish I had a baby sister.. well not newborn baby.. from about 1 onwards. That's when they're just fricken adorable and you want to smush them all the time.

Aww, poor Georgie! I hope she gets better soon, Kat! I spilt stuff twice [co-ordination is horrendous tonight ] and I thought that was a big annoyance to me, but thats nothing compared to you so I feel for ya having to sanitise your laundry. :/

Anywho, have a lovely day tomorrow and yes, get some sleep!!
Old 04-12-2005, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Gah, mum's in a cleaning mood and is guilt-tripping me into putting away the mammoth pile of laundry I've been putting off. :/

Before I depart:

And now I realise why people hate clowns!
Old 04-12-2005, 09:22 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Rach. Ah, I see. You're extra organised! Good to hear we won't be rid of you for long!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Evie
Oh, my brother can be a prick too, that's for sure.. but I spose it's all double-sided really. We can all be pricks, hoorah!!

lmao, awww! I wish I had a baby sister.. well not newborn baby.. from about 1 onwards. That's when they're just fricken adorable and you want to smush them all the time.

Aww, poor Georgie! I hope she gets better soon, Kat! I spilt stuff twice [co-ordination is horrendous tonight ] and I thought that was a big annoyance to me, but thats nothing compared to you so I feel for ya having to sanitise your laundry. :/

Anywho, have a lovely day tomorrow and yes, get some sleep!!
He can? That's a relief. I was beginning to think I was suffering brotherly prickism alone. You're right though - we all have our moments.

Yeah, newborns are a bit iffy. They only eat, sleep and poop. At least from 1 onwards there's some fat on them to smush, as you say.

Thanks Eves. Aww, SHFs for the unco spilliage!! The laundry sanitisation was a bit of a struggle. But at least I surprised myself in completing the task without wretching.

Thankyou. You too! Okie doke. Obeying orders right now.

Eep! Laundry, at 2:30am?! That's uncalled for. Oh, and that's one terrifying clown. Gedditawayyy! :embarrassed:

Night!

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 04-12-2005, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

Evie I am a laundry procastinator to so I know what you mean

Kat I am sorry to hear about your cat, I hope he feels better soon!
Old 04-12-2005, 07:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No problem Kat

Argh...clown *runs away* that one scares me
Old 04-12-2005, 11:11 PM
Addicted Fan

Aww, hope your kitty gets better Kat. We were in the pet store for like, half an hour yesterday. I formed a special bond with a puppy but my mum won't let me get him .

I'm scared to hold newborn babies! I always feel like I'm going to break them . One month onwards is good. Until they reach the stage where they start talking back.... Or talking a lot. My 5 year old godsister talks more than any human on the planet. It exhausting.

AHHHHHHHH! CLOWNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!! *runs*
Old 04-13-2005, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Mum wants to get a pet.. I don't know, a dog or a cat. We were looking in the window the other day and she asked if I wanted a pet and I laughed. I don't want to have to clean up after a pet, I can barely clean up after myself. [LMAO mum cleaned out my room the other day 'cos I was pathetic/lazy and she couldn't stand it anymore..] It's quite funny actually, I'm like a neat freak for everywhere BUT my own room.

I saw a picture of us [siblings] on holidays somewhere when we were little.. we were at a carnival. Anyway, you can see my brother doing some trick thing with a clown and then you see my sister off to the side, clinging to my dad's leg. Hahaha!
Old 04-13-2005, 08:59 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaraCroft01
Kat I am sorry to hear about your cat, I hope he feels better soon!
Aww, Thanks Lara. I appreciate your concern. She's a lot better now. We're so relieved - especially that she's eating again. She gave us a scare yesterday. I'm so happy to see her back to her old self. I couldn't stop cuddling her today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by . : iLLusioNz : .
Aww, hope your kitty gets better Kat. We were in the pet store for like, half an hour yesterday. I formed a special bond with a puppy but my mum won't let me get him .

I'm scared to hold newborn babies! I always feel like I'm going to break them . One month onwards is good. Until they reach the stage where they start talking back.... Or talking a lot. My 5 year old godsister talks more than any human on the planet. It exhausting.
Thanks Miakins! Aww, really? I know the connection you speak of - it's the kind I had with Georgie when I spotted her. Only, I got to take her home. Here's hoping your Mum has a sudden change of heart!

Me too! My cousin's having a baby next month and I'm freaking out about how to hold him/her when our next big family get together rolls around. Everyone expects women in their 20s to know how to hold babies, but I'm clueless. I'm fine with six months onwards. That's the youngest I've ever looked after. I still kept running in every 10 minutes to check if he was breathing though. Yep, cool, calm, and collected is my middle name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Evie
Mum wants to get a pet.. I don't know, a dog or a cat. We were looking in the window the other day and she asked if I wanted a pet and I laughed. I don't want to have to clean up after a pet, I can barely clean up after myself. [LMAO mum cleaned out my room the other day 'cos I was pathetic/lazy and she couldn't stand it anymore..] It's quite funny actually, I'm like a neat freak for everywhere BUT my own room.

I saw a picture of us [siblings] on holidays somewhere when we were little.. we were at a carnival. Anyway, you can see my brother doing some trick thing with a clown and then you see my sister off to the side, clinging to my dad's leg. Hahaha!
So I think it's safe to say you're not ready for children any time soon, hey Eves? Seriously though, I have trouble feeding, cleaning up, and looking after myself too! So I know what you mean. Cats aren't that high maintenance though, as you'd know from having them before. The only time they're messy is if they get sick ie. Georgie's episode yesterday.

Good times! I was never overly terrified of clowns as a child. So many people I know know were though! The first time I realised they could be scary was when I saw Stephen King's IT. Changed my whole perspective on them. Ronald McDonald too. There's something very creepy about him.

Sorry for drifting in and out tonight, Eves! My net connection's been dropping out. Dad said we had similar probs yesterday. Bigpond assure us it's temporary though.

Okay, off to bed again.

icon by *Evie
Old 04-13-2005, 09:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh god no, that is a hilarious thought. But then, you can't really compare a dog with a baby. Or can you?! Hahaha.. that's not funny.

It was different back then because I know I did buggerall for my cat [besides cuddling it obviously] My brother would feed it most of the time, and I guess my parents cleaned up after her because I dont remember even doing it. [I was like 9 or 10 when we had her.]

LMAO! Ronald McDonald! Now I'm gonna think of you whenever I go to a mcdonalds restaurant that may have one of those lifesize statues of him. I haven't seen that Stephen King movie [haven't seen *any* SK movies. Don't plan to either.. scary movies + me = never gonna happen].

That's okay! I'd best be off now too! I'm glad Georgie's better now!!

Ahhhh. NMNI just started.
Old 04-13-2005, 09:49 AM
Master Fan

Ha! I guess not.

Aww, well cuddling's the most important part! If you were only young when you had her, i's understandable that you didn't take much part in the responsibilty side of pet ownership. I'm sure you wouldn't let your pet starve or live in it's own filth if you had one now. But then, you're probably making the right decision not to get one if you're not fully into the idea. I can understand your reasons.

Awww. There's are RM statues at most of our local Macca's actually! I'm going to think of this discussion in conjunction with his creepiness from now on. If you saw IT, it would cement your fear of clowns for life!

Have a good sleep! Aww. Thanks for you well wishes (on Georgie's behalf ).

Hehe. You'll have to listen to it all the way through before you head off to bed now.

icon by *Evie
Old 04-13-2005, 11:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OvErPrOtEcTeD*
Yeah, newborns are a bit iffy. They only eat, sleep and poop. At least from 1 onwards there's some fat on them to smush, as you say.
That's EXACTLY what I always say! But don't forget throw up, they do that too!

I've only see her once, though. I try to avoid babies as much as possible. As soon as my brother could walk and talk, I liked him. I don't mind when they talk all the time, because the majority of the things they say are so funny!
Old 04-14-2005, 08:26 AM
Master Fan

Ah, yes. Throwing up is what they do best! It's always milky too. Ew.

Kids really do say the darndest things! Some of my babysitting/nannying experiences have been thoroughly adorable/hilarious. I love when they yap away, then go so far off on a tangent that they forget what they were talking about - but keep talking anyway, for the sake of talking. Kiddy pronounciation is always classic too. I remember the two words I pronounced funny were "piano" (I said, "pinano") and pumpkin (I said, "punkin" - maybe 'cause I was into Punky Brewster at the time). Schmo used to call me "Kafwin". Ha!

icon by *Evie
Old 04-14-2005, 10:32 AM
Elite Fan

I like that my brother calls me "My Rachael" And, oh, Dad had some funny stories about Thomas for me a while ago - he got a Sonic the Hedgehog collection for his X-Box, and it has *all* the Sonic games on it. One of which is called Sonic 3D - to which Thomas asked "Why's it called Sonic 3'd?" Bless him! Also, Dad had a ticket for him to come to the football with us, but he decided he didn't want to. Dad said "Well, okay, but you have to come sometime! I'll ask you again soon!"

And Thomas said "Okay. Ask me when I'm ten." Dad was like "....I think I'll be asking before then." "Okay. Ask me when I'm seven."

Old 04-15-2005, 12:58 AM
Master Fan

Kids are so cute, but I totally understand what you mean about holding them, I am always a little nervous when I do so.

Aww Rach that is so cute! That's a nice nickname that your brother came up with.

Kat I am so glad to hear that your cat is okay! That is wonderful! I know what you mean about cuddling your cat.

*Evie "Secret Window" is a spooky/mysterious Stephen King movie that you might want to check out. I am biased to it since it has Johnny Depp in it.