Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-18-2014, 10:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator Opening Announcement

Hi everyone!

We currently have an open moderator position on this message board. If you'd like to apply for this position, please go to the Moderator Application Process - How to Apply & Questions Answered thread and follow the instructions to apply to be a moderator on this board. Please note that the deadline to get applications in is 12:00 PM GMT on December 5th. If you don't receive a confirmation Private Message within 24 hours after you send in your application, please send a Private Message to I'm still here.

Please don't use this thread as a “campaign thread” for someone you think should get the position, because we want everyone that's interested in the position to apply.

Thank you, and good luck to everyone who applies!

[Moderator Opening Announcements will be closed and unstuck by a Moderator Manager.]
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s
Old 11-18-2014, 10:50 PM
Moderator Manager

Best of luck to those applying!

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 11-19-2014, 12:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Good luck everyone
Old 11-19-2014, 01:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I know that there is a very slim chance of anyone applying since there is a lack posters on the board (unless Ingrid secretly wants her position back ) but good luck to any applicants. If anyone out there is a fan of Delta I encourage you to come and post on the board, see how you like it, and maybe in a few months time you could apply. Really this is an amazing board to post at and moderate and moderating is an amazing experience.

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-19-2014, 01:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Tempting, Chelle

It never hurts to try This is such a fun board to moderate and Chelle is an amazing co-mod, so if anyone is interested, please consider applying.
Old 11-19-2014, 02:00 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Oh so it isn't a complete waste of time then? I just need to beg you to come back

More seriously, you're right it doesn't hurt to try. It at least reminds people that the board is here & maybe it will bring some new or old fans back & in the future they'll apply. Or maybe they'll appear, show how amazing they are, & apply right now

or I'll just babble in this thread to increase the post count for the week which would be good too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 11-19-2014, 03:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'll be honest and say I do miss it

That's true, it would be wonderful to see fans come back or for new posters to join
Old 11-19-2014, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Good luck!!!!
Old 11-20-2014, 06:58 AM
Ultimate Fan

Good luck
Old 11-21-2014, 02:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good luck to everyone!
Old 11-25-2014, 09:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

good luck and sad to see you step down

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 11-26-2014, 01:47 AM
Graphics Team Manager

No one is stepping down. I've been a solo mod for a while now & I'm not going anywhere

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 12-07-2014, 03:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hi everyone.

We've decided to close this opening for now, and will post another Moderator Opening Announcement in the upcoming months. Thank you.
Jensen&Jared
s o u l m a t e s