Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2014, 10:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Saw this on Twitter and thought it was cute:

Quote:
At one with the Sun #Love&Light #Thankful4eachday #Thankful4Mylovedones #Thankfulforallofyou ❤️ #sunsetmagic #naturesbeauty #dancinginthegarden with my girl @reneebargh who is such a light in my life ☀️xx Instagram
Old 08-04-2014, 02:25 AM
Graphics Team Manager

That is sweet

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-04-2014, 02:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

I thought so too That's a lot of hashtags though
Old 08-04-2014, 02:46 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I'm glad you brought it over

there really are, Delta clearly likes them

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-29-2014, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I am the proudest best friend in the world ❤️... We have a new friend at the house of Oz called "Emmy" love you @reneebargh you work so hard and are so talented!! #emmyaward #extra #soproud xx Instagram
Congrats to Renee on winning an Emmy!
Old 08-29-2014, 04:19 AM
Graphics Team Manager

aww Congrats to Renee

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-07-2014, 04:44 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
Delta Goodrem
I leave you 2 for two seconds and this is what you get up too!!❤️@vincepizzinga @reneebargh #socheeky #butsothankful #bothwithmeinmyheart #HouseOfOz x

pic
I love how she replaces to with 2 but leaves two as normal

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-08-2014, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

That's so sweet

She did replace two with 2 though, as in ''you two'' Although she then did spell ''to'' as ''too'' at the end..
Old 09-09-2014, 03:12 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It is

She did too, ok she's just silly & replaced one two with 2 but not the other . Either way, it amuses me. It is easy to mix up the to/too's

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-22-2014, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Happiest of birthdays to our darling @vincepizzinga. I don't know what @deltagoodrem and I would do without you. Thank you for being the best human being that ever lived. The world is a better place because you're in it ❤️ Instagram
Cute photo
Old 09-23-2014, 02:52 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Fun pic Love their comments about each other. On the link you can see Vince's response & it is sweet too

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-24-2014, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

I saw that, it is sweet
Old 09-28-2014, 04:07 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Delta also said something about it but never saw it until now:

Quote:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the one and only @vincepizzinga there is no words for the person this man is. We all Love you so much and anyone who meets you is thankful to have met you. #partnerincrimesince99 #Family #Houseofoz #regram from my sis @reneebargh birthday wishes and kisses. Wow those balloons held up well since last year ha! .. #missuboth #loveyoumore.

These have caused Delta to be called a traitor (made worse since the game was Hawthorn Vs Swans which at least used to be Delta's team) but still cool she was at the game with Renee

Quote:
Congratulations Hawthorn!! #hawks what incredible football they played!! World class we are all so proud of and love you @joshgibson06 I was so lucky to be there with your girl @reneebargh #yourthebest #proudfriend #6 #champion #legend #familia #lafamily you were there in spirit
@vincepizzinga @daniellefoote @haydenshapes xxx
Quote:
What a day!! @reneebargh so awesome seeing a packed stadium watching a fave Aussie sport!! #australia #afl #backtoback4hawks #gibbo #6
I don't know if this link will work but there is also a picture to go with this here. It is on FB but I can't see it on Twitter

From Renee's twitter:
Quote:
What a night. I couldn't be more proud of @joshgibson06 & @hawthornfc. So happy I could be here to witness their glory & celebrate with my loves @deltagoodrem xx #backtobackpremiers #hawks
Picture

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 09-28-2014, 04:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the tweets! I think Renee is dating one of the football players, so that might explain why Delta was supporting the other team
Old 09-28-2014, 04:27 AM
Graphics Team Manager

As far as I know Renee is & that's why they were there. I don't care what team she supports & I don't think it is nice to call her a traitor

Chelle » join GTmy art