Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-08-2012, 06:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

brand delta? you need to release things in order to have a brand

nice to see some progress in the way of news, thanks ingrid
Old 06-08-2012, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

awesome thanx for that
any have a video of her with train concert?

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 06-09-2012, 12:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, I posted pics & a video here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheali (View Post)
Can we have an album of those 70 songs?

But new song in a few weeks & possible release date for album is great news
Haha I'd love that!
Old 06-09-2012, 02:53 AM
Ultimate Fan

ohh exciting! nice to hear something on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheali (View Post)
Can we have an album of those 70 songs?
haha I'd totally want that!

I'm Karen
Old 07-25-2012, 02:46 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Quote:
MixFM unleashes Delta Goodrem concert campaign

Radio station MixFM has secured Delta Goodrem as the next star of their Up Close and Personal concert series.

The on-air campaign offering MixFM’s listeners tickets to the event kicks off today.

Goodrem’s fans need to tune in to Mix106.5’s Rosso & Claire in Breakfast and Ant & Sami in Drive on Mix 101.1 Melbourne and Sydney’s Mix 106.5 to score tickets.

The Goodrem concert will take place in the Darling Hotel at The Star in Sydney on August 6.
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-25-2012, 02:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

I read about that, some people have already won tickets. I also read it's supposed to air on TV but I'm not sure if that's true..
Old 07-25-2012, 02:59 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah it started Monday I think, but thought I'd post it anyway

I hope it does air on TV

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-25-2012, 12:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for that

I hope so too, would be great to have a new performance! Especially if she performs new songs other than SOTOTW and DWABH but that would probably be too good to be true
Old 07-25-2012, 04:10 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah sadly that would probably be too good to be true, but it would be great if she did

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-30-2012, 06:17 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I saw an ad for Swisse products on TV during the opening ceremony of the Olympics on Saturday (I think it was the garden one), so after a little investigating I came across these;

If what I saw wasn't the garden one it was a combination of the three. All I know is I saw her arm & some of her hair just as I was going to leave the room & stopped to watch the ad because I knew it was Delta

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-01-2012, 01:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for those, Chelle! I'm not sure what to think of them

New article:

Quote:
Goodrem is about to return to her day job - releasing music. She is putting the finishing touches on her fourth album (and first since 2007), Child Of the Universe.
Music producer Steve Booker (Duffy, Rebecca Ferguson) is finishing When My Stars Come Out this week. Other titles include Touch ("that's such an important song"), Safe to Believe (written with ex-boyfriend Nick Jonas), I'm Not Ready, Dancing With a Broken Heart ("we were going for Robyn meets Kate Bush") and the deeply personal Wish You Were Here, written about the death of a close friend.

She has taken a "cannot live without this song" approach to the album's growing track list, noting "any song on this record could be a single and I'd be proud".

She'll play launches to coincide with the album's release in October, with a full tour planned mid-2013.

Read more: here

Last edited by broken melody; 08-01-2012 at 02:39 AM
Old 08-01-2012, 04:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

interesting about the launches. usually i would jump at the chance to see her live but im not so sure about her new music, i doubt id want to sit through a showcase of songs i dont know
Old 08-01-2012, 04:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I understand, I really hope the other songs on the album will be good because based on SOTOTW & DWABH I wouldn't even buy it..
Old 08-01-2012, 04:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

im sure there will be some gems, shes just gone the wrong way about it and put most people off in the process. it makes no sense.
Old 08-01-2012, 04:27 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Maybe she doesn't want us to buy the album

Chelle » join GTmy art