Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-25-2017, 06:08 AM
New Fan

Bored? Take this Delta Survey!

Hey, I'm kinda new to this forum and I'd like to be more apart of it.
And if it's not too much, it'd be great if you helped me out.

So as apart of my assignment I have to do a survey. And my topic is about Delta and her influence on her fans.
It'd be great if you could do my survey, it won't take too much time and it's completely anonymous.

Here's the link
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/FD8Y7TT

Thanks for your help,
Michelle
Old 04-25-2017, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome to the board Feel free to introduce yourself here.

That sounds like an interesting assignment. I filled out the survey
Old 04-25-2017, 11:33 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Welcome Michelle . That's my name too, but you can call me Chelle

I hope to see you posting here If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Including if you need help with your project . Good luck with it!

I filled out the survey for you too . You could possibly find Delta fan groups on Facebook to get more of a response if you have a FB account? If not I know of a group & I can see if I can pass it along for you if you want?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-26-2017, 04:10 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
Welcome Michelle . That's my name too, but you can call me Chelle

I hope to see you posting here If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Including if you need help with your project . Good luck with it!

I filled out the survey for you too . You could possibly find Delta fan groups on Facebook to get more of a response if you have a FB account? If not I know of a group & I can see if I can pass it along for you if you want?
Hi, sorry not sure if I replied to this correctly, but thanks for your help. And it'd be great if you could pass the survey around to other people on facebook.
Old 04-26-2017, 02:50 PM
Graphics Team Manager

You replied fine . When you go to reply to a thread is there a quick reply section down the bottom?

I'll see what I can do this afternoon after I finish work then Happy to help you out

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-28-2017, 05:40 AM
New Fan

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone remembered this article and Delta firing back at the magazine about it for comparing her to a picture of herself when she was 17, on twitter. I've been searching on twitter and instagram and basically everything looking for it. She may have deleted it or at this point I'm starting to think I just imagined it

Old 04-29-2017, 12:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't remember her tweeting about it, sorry
Old 04-29-2017, 01:19 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I've now put the survey on the FB group for you, hopefully you get a few more responses from there

I can't remember that either sorry. I know she got annoyed at magazines making comments about her love life (like this article) but not her weight or their use of old pictures

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 04-29-2017, 07:58 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedoflifexx (View Post)
I've now put the survey on the FB group for you, hopefully you get a few more responses from there

I can't remember that either sorry. I know she got annoyed at magazines making comments about her love life (like this article) but not her weight or their use of old pictures
Hi, I just wanted to say thanks for helping me out and spreading the survey around.
I now have 54 responses! And plenty of information and statistics to help me out with my research and my final product, I'll probably post a quick update once I've finished the magazine.

😊
Old 04-29-2017, 10:03 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's wonderful happy to help you out & hope you do post updates if not in other threads

Let us know if we can help you in any other way

Chelle » join GTmy art