Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-08-2005, 06:44 PM
Elite Fan

Those Who shots are absolutely gorgeous. I agree, I wish we had them all in high res! The two combinations would be perfect for a banner - I adore the middle shot on the second scheme where you can see all of her ... but the first three shots would fit together so perfectly!
Old 04-08-2005, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think the watermarks can be erased out completely, which I was going to do anyway [for icons] so I'll post those another time. If only they told us whether or not using images that size was a viable option. [not that it matters as I was going to dewatermark them anyway]
Old 04-08-2005, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Great color images
Old 04-09-2005, 03:10 AM
Master Fan

Using the quick reply...

Those low res pics can definitely be used! I'm not saying this cuz I LOVE those pics to death (does she look amazing or is it just me?) but cuz you have the shrink them to an appropriate size for the banner anyway. The banner is quite small if you think about it. But, I'm not the best when it comes to graphics so I guess that could be totally wrong. lol.

"You don't scare me." ~ Charlie to Claire
Old 04-12-2005, 12:59 AM
Passionate Fan

Cute new pics of Delta which imo, totally capture her fun, sweet personality!! So I thought I'd suggest a few of them.. Lovin the one of her in a yellow dress as well as the pic where she's get her hand near her ear lookin away. So purdy..
Btw, The Photo Album has unwatermarked pics from the Who Shoot

Last edited by funktified; 04-12-2005 at 01:12 AM
Old 04-12-2005, 07:46 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Evie
I think the watermarks can be erased out completely, which I was going to do anyway [for icons] so I'll post those another time. If only they told us whether or not using images that size was a viable option. [not that it matters as I was going to dewatermark them anyway]
Aha, I suspected so. As Rox says, the banner's going to be pretty tiny, and the pics would have to be resized pretty dramatically to make it. But just in case it's not, Lil has noted that watermark-free images from the Who shoot and pretty much all of the images posted so far are now up at TPA.

I love the new shoot, Lil! It's very pretty:

The only thing that may be a problem (as was with the MI eyes) is the cropping of the first two images. But maybe there's a way around that, I don't know. Otherwise I could see the last picture being teamed with another shoot with creamy/golden tones!

i believe in miracles born from love in everyone
icon by *Evie
Old 04-12-2005, 08:22 AM
Elite Fan

Oooh, such a pretty shoot!

I think that the cropping would be less of a problem here than in the MI shoot, because at least you can see to the edges of her face and a lot of her hair. It might still be an issue, but I think we can at least keep it in contention!

She likes that pose
Old 04-13-2005, 06:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I saw the Who shoot [unwatermarked] at tPA but decided to still clean them up a little more.

I like the idea of a closer middle shot..:

I really like that middle picture from the shoot Lil suggested. She does that pose so much!
Old 04-13-2005, 06:14 AM
Master Fan

Nice job, Eves!

The middle composition looks fab! I agree, a closer shot lifts it somewhat.

icon by *Evie
Old 04-13-2005, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I like the last lot just because her head [#3] fits right where her arm is in the middle one. But then, that works for all of them. Damn her perfect photoshoot compositions.
Old 04-13-2005, 08:26 AM
Master Fan

Yes, damn them. It makes our graphic contemplation so tough.

icon by *Evie
Old 04-13-2005, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

EEE! I love those new pics Lil posted. She's so cute in them! You know, she actually looks less older than she has in previous shoots. She looks her age! lol.

Anyway, I agree with Evie on the pic positioning. It's prettier to have a real close up pic in the middle or to one side and smaller pics in other places.

Oh, and you know, you don't always have to have matching pics from the same shoots. Like you can get three different pics and put them all together to make one one-coloured banner. So, probably suggesting a banner with 3 different pics (young Delta, short hair Delta, now Delta) would be good too. They don't have to have same colours because the genius that is the graphics team can make it all work.

So, I suggest you post three fave pics from any photoshoot and colours you'd like for the graphics team to have more to work with.

Old 04-13-2005, 10:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by roxygurl
Anyway, I agree with Evie on the pic positioning. It's prettier to have a real close up pic in the middle or to one side and smaller pics in other places.

I suggest you post three fave pics from any photoshoot and colours you'd like for the graphics team to have more to work with.
I think so too. I assume it'll be up to the graphics team to tweak those details though. So that's less of a concern for us than colours and images. Phew!

I know what you're saying and that's good to know. I can't speak for everyone, but I like how they have a sense of theme when they're from the same, or similar, shoots; not just colour, but style wise too. For example, these three that I posted previously have two images from one shoot and one from another:

It'd be harder to find three images from different shoots that complemented each other, but it's hardly impossible. I personally prefer the combination of two shoots. My attempts to team individual pics didn't really turn out that great, but I'd love to see what others might come up with!

icon by *Evie
Old 04-20-2005, 03:14 AM
Master Fan

Oh no, I'm with you Kat. I prefer at least two same pics. I think that way it's more set. Cuz it can be hard to get 3 completely different pics to look good together. And with only a few colours. But, I'm just saying that everyone should give the graphics team more to choose from. That way, there'll be more options to choose from and plus, the graphics team can come up with more banners for you guys.

Old 04-21-2005, 06:21 AM
Master Fan

Well, I couldn't agree more with you there, Rox. The more variety, the better! We've got some workable ideas thus far, but I'm hopeful we'll get more suggestions before the thread closes and the graphics team gets to work.

icon by *Evie