Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-01-2012, 03:35 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I know, that's strange

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-01-2012, 03:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

If they want WYWH to do better than DWABH then they should at least let people know when it's available, I'm sure not everyone read the small article in the Sunday Telegraph.
Old 10-01-2012, 04:15 AM
Graphics Team Manager

I agree, but there is nothing on her website & I haven't seen anything on Twitter or FB either . It seems really bad planning for the release of the single

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-01-2012, 09:40 PM
Graphics Team Manager

Looking at this picture maybe we will be getting both the single & video on Friday

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-02-2012, 01:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

It doesn't work for me
Old 10-02-2012, 01:51 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Yeah I couldn't get the picture to show up . Does the link work? I saw it on Tumblr, so I'll try find it again & link to the post instead of the image instead...

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-02-2012, 01:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

The link doesn't work either
Old 10-02-2012, 01:54 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It was working for me earlier, but it's not anymore

How about this link?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-02-2012, 01:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

That one works! Hmm I'm not sure if they meant that the video will be released at the same time, but you never know.
Old 10-02-2012, 02:51 AM
Graphics Team Manager

It does sound like that's what it meant to me . I have no idea though

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-02-2012, 04:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's possible, I just don't want to get my hopes up. Why do we always have to speculate about everything?
Old 10-02-2012, 08:04 PM
Graphics Team Manager

That's a good point. Best not to get hopes up. Because speculating is all we can do when there's no news & confirmations, just rumours?

--------------------

Guess this was the news Sanity was going to be able to mention on Delta. They've put up the single for Wish You Were Here

Quote:
Wish You Were Here is the third single from Delta’s forthcoming album Child Of The Universe. This physical single release contains 3 extra tracks - two B-sides (Daughter and Rise) and a remix of Sitting On Top Of The World
Source

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-03-2012, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

^ They definitely said album news so I don't think that's it.

I'm so glad we're getting 2 bsides! I want to buy the physical copy just for that amazing cover, but sanity's shipping costs are too expensive
Old 10-03-2012, 07:20 PM
Graphics Team Manager

True, maybe we will get something else then (hopefully we do)

I think we have enough songs to make up our own album now . But I'm excited about all this new music still

Aww

There were four behind the scenes pictures in the newsletter:

It also said:
Quote:
In the lead up to the single's official video release we are excited to reveal some exclusive behind-the-scenes photo's from the video shoot!

As the plans for Wish You Were Here's release continue make sure you keep checking back to Delta's Facebook and Website for more exciting exclusives!
So I guess we are getting the video tomorrow too then, or at least soon

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 10-04-2012, 01:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

those pics remind me of the ootb video!

i hope its good