Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2017, 04:07 AM
Graphics Team Manager

13 Years & 200K Prep

We're now just over 500 posts away from reaching 200K so if anyone has any thoughts for that or anything to add to the celebration thread please post in here or PM me

We'll also be celebrating 13 years at half way through next month (could be amazing to combine the two celebrations if we can make it in time) so again any contributions for that celebration is much appreciated

Thanks

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-28-2017, 12:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Exciting

I'll try to at least write a testimonial and hopefully make some icons, but I have so many celebrations coming up in August, so I can't promise anything.
Old 07-28-2017, 01:12 AM
Graphics Team Manager

At least you've got a little longer for this one unlike ones at the start of the month i hope to have my laptop back soon so i can do things

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-30-2017, 02:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

That is true but only two are at the start of the month, the rest is around the same time as Delta's
Old 07-30-2017, 02:23 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Well that's less useful then

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 07-30-2017, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

I could make icons and write something if you want I'll send a PM later on today
Old 07-31-2017, 12:55 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Thanks Eme

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-04-2017, 03:22 AM
Graphics Team Manager

We're about 378 posts away from 200K. Think we can average around 37 posts a day to make it before our anniversary to combine the two celebrations?

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-04-2017, 05:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'll send you my testimonial and icons on Monday

We can try
Old 08-04-2017, 09:53 PM
Graphics Team Manager

It never hurts to try

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-07-2017, 12:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

We still have quite a few posts to make, but I'm sure we can do it.

If anyone's looking for pictures to use for icons, there's a Delta gallery here.
Old 08-07-2017, 12:39 AM
Graphics Team Manager

We'd probably have to make at least 200 posts this week most likely as we've got 250 posts to go

Thanks for that link

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-07-2017, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, it should be doable though as long as we're online at the same time a few times. It would be nice to combine both celebrations.

You're welcome
Old 08-07-2017, 12:48 AM
Graphics Team Manager

Being online together is what'll help Since I don't have to work I can always stay on later than usual which might help too. We've got to make around 35 posts a day. So if we can at least get the count to 199,785 today then we're off to a good start

Chelle » join GTmy art
Old 08-07-2017, 12:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sounds good. I'm sure we can do that, we're almost there already.