Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-12-2004, 10:14 PM
Master Fan

leomc-We're in the middle of creating a website, this is just out discussion area.

Speaking of websites whoever has a website (especially lawki related)should like this thread and let people know about the campaign so they can join in.

As for the condoms maybe we can just all go to the clinics and get them for free lol make all your friends go as a group.

We need to send thing in large amount, I figured we can write something like a quote on the box and a picture of why we are sending that exact item.
Old 11-12-2004, 10:18 PM
New Fan

well i own a lawki related website www.missy-peregrym.net so i'll post there and ofcourse! princess, if u are half making a layout then im not needed . just let me know if there is anything i can do?
Old 11-12-2004, 10:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Truiscalling
well i own a lawki related website www.missy-peregrym.net so i'll post there and ofcourse! princess, if u are half making a layout then im not needed . just let me know if there is anything i can do?
Okay great And if you can email any affliates or friends that have sites please do. If you don't mind me asking did you have to pay alot to get your domain+site ?

Whoever joins in to really help will be on the credit page of the website thats being built. Please remember to post any ideas you have or if your talented in a certain area we can give you a job so let us know. You can pm me privately if you want.
Old 11-12-2004, 10:59 PM
Master Fan

Tru - Did you design that whole site yourself? That's great!

.icon.
Old 11-13-2004, 05:12 AM
New Fan

Lets bring the fans together on this!

To the fans of the show lawki:

Hi, I am trying to go around online and collect as many fans as possible for the show “life as we know it” (why is this not capitalized? I keep seeing everyone typing in lower case for the name here). I figure that among the different online communities, there are fans scattered online and may not visit all of the same boards. So, time to go around and make some noise……….

As you know, the ratings have not been good and I, for one, feel that the show deserves a fair chance on ABC and the ratings problem is because of other shows airing at this time. Either move the time slot or day as 9pm on Thursday is a death trap more or less. OR, picked up by another network. I see people posting and talking of how they DO relate to this show with what they deal with in their own lives. Sure, it’s television but it is television that is worth watching because people CAN relate to this in their lives. The show is good and I think if it was given a chance and moved to either a different time slot on ABC or moved to another network, it could gain it’s audience and thrive. It just deserves a fair chance is all.

I have been posting on ABC for about a week or so trying to get some people together and maybe get up a campaign to save the show. Many say they do not want it to be cancelled and if that is the case, well, we need to fight and do what we can to make sure it stays on the air. I have left several suggestions on there as what could be done. At this point, we are just talking and coming up with ideas. I have a thread on the ABC board where I have asked people to post if they are interested in helping out here. However, we need more people to help! It will take the help of all fans! Some have sent me email saying they are interested and some have responded on the message boards. That is GREAT because we need the help of EVERYONE!

If you ARE interested, please visit the ABC board and get on the thread where I have asked people to post if they are interested in saving the show. Or, email me……it is better to stay on the thread and share ideas out in the open. Or, if need be, we can move the thread to ALL boards as some do not post on ABC. We do need to do something though as I saw where they are not airing the show again until December. That gives us little time to do something but with the help of EVERYONE, we can try to make a difference.

You can email me at elizabethbennett@peerabuse.info or come to the ABC board and jump in the discussion on the thread I have going on there. Thank you for taking the time to read this and lets try and help save the show!

Best Regards,
Elizabeth Bennett
Elizabethbennett@peerabuse.info

« Next Oldest · General TV Stuff · Next Newest »
Old 11-13-2004, 05:14 AM
Elite Fan

Wow, we're getting hard-core in here and I am loving it.

Love all the ideas that are getting thrown around. Every one seems to work good IMO.
Old 11-13-2004, 05:22 AM
Master Fan

We have ways to go lol
Old 11-13-2004, 12:22 PM
New Fan

Hey...

I was thinking... that petition is good, but, we have to create a new one and get the signatures from the people that signed the other...
We have to make a new petition on www.petitiononline.com , telling that we all support the tv show, that the low ratings are because the time slot, but that lawki has been building its fan base, but it needs a bit more of time... And that its a great show, that looks like a mirror of our lives, and that we want the show to have a second season...
Just wondering, those were only some ideas, if theres anyone that REALLY WRITES WELL, could write a new petition, with a good language and writing, like a more formal one, to abc....
This has to be made, but my english isnt perfect as im not american....
Old 11-13-2004, 04:22 PM
Master Fan

Right now we need to group everyone together for like a newsletter sort of thing. So can everyone pm me their email address please?

Heres where we can rally everyone for now about updates etc. I created a yahoo group.

Save LAWKI

I have a new joiner into the campaign. The websmater of kellyo.net . So if you need help on the layout/site whatever let me know and she'll help out.

Last edited by Jennifer ~*Justified1/2*~; 11-13-2004 at 06:21 PM
Old 11-14-2004, 12:59 AM
New Fan

folks, we got to hurryyyy!!!!

Lets hurry....
Look what i found...
This was taken from www.tvguide.com, Ask Ausiello column...

"Question: In your "Entertainment News" column on 11/4/04 you said that Kelly Osbourne was "soon to be unemployed." I am just curious if you know that Life as We Know It is going to be canceled or if you are just predicting it? — Cindy

Ausiello: Well, the really-low-rated Life is being replaced with movies and specials during November sweeps, so that should tell you something. Honestly, I'm shocked (as are some folks at ABC) that the sex-drenched soap has lasted this long."

LETS HURRY PLEASE!!!!
THESE MEAN PEOPLE WANNA LAWKI TO BE CANCELLED!
Old 11-14-2004, 01:03 AM
Master Fan

I just found the producers number and address...hopefully its still working. Should I call right now? What do I say?
Old 11-14-2004, 01:09 AM
New Fan

sure...

hey enter on yahoo if you can...
call them...
Old 11-14-2004, 01:13 AM
Master Fan

I uninstalled yahoo messanger because of it being too much on my computer. You can pm me or email me.
Old 11-14-2004, 03:27 AM
Elite Fan

Stupid negative people. They just make me mad.
Old 11-14-2004, 03:57 AM
Master Fan

Don't worry, we'll make him look bad when we get the show to stay on the air.