Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-12-2004, 04:16 AM
Master Fan

Of course not. I tried twice. lol

Oh yeah I made the avvie layout. Forgot

No problem. Alls I need are some pics which i will gather at the pic thread.

.icon.
Old 11-12-2004, 04:20 AM
Master Fan

lol

Theres even more at this link:

Here

Thanks for doing this!
Old 11-12-2004, 03:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Website sounds like a great idea and it looks like the petition is growing steadily everyday.

So far we have sending in:

1. Condoms
2. Goggles
3. Character themed material (empty film containers)
4. Postcards

I've been trying to find a t-shirt making program so that I can create lawki themed shirts and a button creator for custom buttons.

If you have a little extra money they have websites that offer custom pencils. I had one with my name on it a few years back. Maybe get a pencil with each characters name on it?

Mecca
Old 11-12-2004, 05:59 PM
Master Fan

I dunno if you guys wanna go this far but I can create a store that sells tshirts that you design and we can campaign with it however you want.

.icon.
Old 11-12-2004, 06:02 PM
Elite Fan

oh, like that Cafe Press one? ... that might not be a bad idea.
Old 11-12-2004, 06:13 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, i already have an account but i never used it. I could design some things for you guys. I'm not that great but it'll do unless anyone else wants to. And you can make it at cost or charge a teeny extra and use the money to do something to get the show recognition (donate to a charity, take out a magazine add, etc... ) Just like the Roswell days.

ETA - Jenn, for the site you want to open it up to submissions too? Like we can have an avie page with credit to the designers. Fanart too. Just to spread the love... Or strictly campaigning?

.icon.
Old 11-12-2004, 06:35 PM
New Fan

Yes!! Awesome good ideas i can do a layout if needed???
Old 11-12-2004, 06:49 PM
Master Fan

Clewless-How much are the pencils?

Chynna Princess-There can be avs and fan art, those show the fans ya know? I was thinking we can link ff to the site and this is where we will continue to discuss the campaign instead of making our own. I'll check with Jerry etc. As for the store we'd probably do that alittle later on lol we need the simple stuff first. Like a page that people can print out something and sign it to mail into the studio kind of like the roswell movie ticket.

Truiscalling- Talk with Chynna Princess about it, shes in charge of the layout.
Old 11-12-2004, 06:53 PM
Master Fan

Sure sure. Just thinking ahead and such. I'll start designing tonight.

Tru - You got a sample of your work? You familiar with CSS? That's all I use all the tizzle. What kind of graphics pro you got?

.icon.
Old 11-12-2004, 06:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

I dunno if you guys wanna go this far but I can create a store that sells tshirts that you design and we can campaign with it however you want.

That would be awesome, but I'm afraid of the cost of supplies and things. How much would that be?

Clewless-How much are the pencils?

It's been a few years since I bought them, but I can do an internet search and see what the prices are now.

Mecca
Old 11-12-2004, 07:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Clewless

That would be awesome, but I'm afraid of the cost of supplies and things. How much would that be?

Mecca
CafePress takes care of all that. You upload your design and select whatever you want it to be put on and they ship to anyone who purchases. You don't have to do a thing.

.icon.
Old 11-12-2004, 07:04 PM
Master Fan

Well if we create a store we'd have to make sure our costs are covered and find someone who can make the items and is willing to ship them out etc. Some with a p.o. box would come in handy.

Right now we need graphic makers and good writers to come up with things to send it. Like banners with a lawki quote, then saying save lawki. And kind of like a statement thing which says your a fan, you support the show and when you print the paper out you print and sign your name then mail it in.
Old 11-12-2004, 07:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

I found a site that had custom pencils Lillian Vernon Online. It's only $7.98 for 40 pencils with up to 30 letters and spaces on it. I've never ordered anything from there before so I don't know how trustworthy they are.

CafePress takes care of all that. You upload your design and select whatever you want it to be put on and they ship to anyone who purchases. You don't have to do a thing.

Wow. That easy? Thats great!

Right now we need graphic makers and good writers to come up with things to send it. Like banners with a lawki quote, then saying save lawki. And kind of like a statement thing which says your a fan, you support the show and when you print the paper out you print and sign your name then mail it in.

You're right. I'm not that great at graphic making, but I'll give it a whirl and see what I can come up with.

Mecca
Old 11-12-2004, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

I need someone to help find email addresses or regular addresses from the creators and producers of the show so we can get started on them.

I think I'm going to ask people on the fan art board we just need to come up with the quotes and pictures so they can do that. Anyone can try just post them here when your done.

Last edited by Jennifer ~*Justified1/2*~; 11-12-2004 at 07:26 PM
Old 11-12-2004, 08:18 PM
New Fan

Some nice ideas...

Hey... I was thinking about, a real campaing to save lawki, like this one were to angel... http://www.savingangel.org/ .... We could do a real website, with a campaing of donation so that the leaders of the campaing could buy stuff and so make things to send to them, we could send:
- bottoms
- candy bars , with like a lawki cover ( someone that uses photoshop could do and we buy the candy bars and put the covers on it and send it)
- flowers
- postcars ( unified, like someone could do various postcards and people could get them, print them and e-mail them)
- condoms
- broken and old cameras
- empty film things
- t-shirts
- caps
And im thinking about many other things, but i cant lead this campaing cause im only 16, and im from brazil.. Someone older, responsible, and that love´s Lawki could do it... And if anyone can´t buy the domain, we could get together, the person that will open the site created like a paypal donation account or something, and we could donate to buy the domain and do the website, and after to continue the campaing...
if we could do this, it would really work...
the one with angel only didnt worked because they started the campaing after it was cancelled...
but we still have a chance, and the producers begged us to do so...
LETS SAVE LAWKI!
My msn is leomc@hotmail.com in case anyone want contact me or so...