Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-18-2005, 06:51 PM
Master Fan

It's an awesome album! *swoon* OK, I'm an obsessed alternative rock groupie.

"Ocean Breathes Salty" is good, and "The World at Large" and "One Chance" and "Bukowski" and "Black Cadillacs"......
Old 02-18-2005, 06:57 PM
Ultimate Fan

I love alternative too, but I have such a hard time 1) finding a band that lives up to its praise by others and 2) I forget to listen to them I must remember to listen! Tomorrow, I will!
Old 02-18-2005, 06:58 PM
Master Fan

Old 02-18-2005, 07:21 PM
Ultimate Fan

I'm sleepy See you all tomorrow
Old 02-18-2005, 07:45 PM
Ultimate Fan

Later, Chrissy. I wanted to come on and say goodnight since I really have alot of work to do. So hard to say goodbye...
Old 02-19-2005, 09:22 AM
Master Fan

Hey, morning all!
Old 02-19-2005, 10:26 AM
Master Fan

morning, or, uh, afternoon.. whatever..
Old 02-19-2005, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

breakfast tacos are yummy. bacon (I'm bad), cheese, potatoes, peppers, egg....
Old 02-19-2005, 11:35 AM
Master Fan

You're bad 'cause you eat bacon?.. Oh, I guess it's not healthy or something, right? Yeah, I don't know anything about meat really, i'm a vegetarian. I had pasta, specifically Rotini, for breakfast/lunch.
Old 02-19-2005, 11:47 AM
Master Fan

I wish I were a vegitarian. I was for ages and ages, and after I got into college, I got all depressed, and started eating meat. I should probabley stop.

My cat fell into paint that my friend left over here. Now she's polka-dotted blue......
Old 02-19-2005, 11:50 AM
Dedicated Fan

Please forgive me while I rant. I've been on the internet since I came home from work this afternoon and things are just really depressing me I want to do a masters degree in either the US or Canada, at least I think I do, but of course I can't afford to do it straight after I graduate. Even if I were to apply for january admissions, I wouldn't have been able to earn enough money by then. So I'm stuck here flailing my arms about thinking 'what do I do?!!' Part of me really wants to travel and screw the MA, at least for the time being But of course if I travel, I need to work and that's complicated what with work permits and all. And money jobs here are around but I refuse to do something too boring. I just want to bang my head against a wall. Why can't I just go to some university in a cool place (how about Hawaii, Rhode Island or San Diego) and get a job there and make things work. I hate these whole imigration law things, and don't even get me started on tuition fees...

Do you think that I've changed? I swear I never tried. Memory is a terrible thing when you use it right.
Old 02-19-2005, 11:53 AM
Master Fan

Crap, that sucks. *reaches out to give Esther a hug*

What do you want to do work-wise?
Old 02-19-2005, 11:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

My dream job is in film and telvision marketing. I'd also love to work in a museum. Basically anything which is varied and creative in some respect. I'd also like to be able to use my language skills However, two of my profs think that if I'd end up doing a masters in american history, then I'd probably end up in academia. Who knows. All i know is that I really love studying history, but then I have so many other things that I want to learn about too. It's quite ridiculous really

Do you think that I've changed? I swear I never tried. Memory is a terrible thing when you use it right.
Old 02-19-2005, 12:02 PM
Master Fan

That's awesome. I've always wanted to be a history professor (hence the mad love of Grace) but I don't think I'd be quite right for it. History's great though.

I could see you doing something creative......
Old 02-19-2005, 12:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

I want to work on a historical drama, either feature film or television series one day. That would totally rock my socks </geeky> The problem I have is that so long as something interests me, you cannot pry me away from it. I will lose track of time and everything around me. If, however, you make me do something which I do not enjoy, it's like pulling teeth. This has been my gripe with undergraduate studies so far. There have been very few courses which I have adored. Most have been rather 'meh'. So on one hand, there's the motivation that sooner or later I will get to focus mostly on what I love. On the other hand, when exactly will that moment come. Or must I go through an MA of meh-ness too....