Originally posted by Michelle25
Which of the books is yalls fav?
Definitely GoF! I'm lovin' it...

By the way, voted for Sex!
Old 10-05-2004, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Thanks..I don't start till the 1st of November but that won't be long the way this years has flown by. Any of you guys done any of your Christmas shopping yet? I've got quite a bit of mine done. I always start around May or June.
PLEASE tell me you're joking! I haven't got the money to buy presents yet! Plus, it's my boyfriends birthday at the end of this month and I haven't gotten him anything yet, so Christmas is a long way away for me
Old 10-05-2004, 01:01 PM
Master Fan

Nope..no joke. Its so much easier for me to have to buy gifts here and there as I see them throughout the year and think that my family member might like them. If I wait till December to do all my shopping everyone ends up with sweaters and I end up not able to pay Decembers bills. So I buy things as I go...especially when I catch them on sale! I don't shop ahead for birthdays though...Christmas is just much more expensive.

SATC
Old 10-05-2004, 02:51 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

I usually start Christmas shopping in September, but I was short of time this year. And I need an inspiration. Help please!
Old 10-06-2004, 07:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bency
I usually start Christmas shopping in September, but I was short of time this year. And I need an inspiration. Help please!

Here you go...to get you on your way.

Hope you can see that its all the inspiration I got.

SATC
Old 10-06-2004, 08:55 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

Quote:
Here you go...to get you on your way.

Hope you can see that its all the inspiration I got.
Thanks, hun! What's that? I guess we call these flowers "Christmas Stars"...

To Tunisia:

Many people I know say that Sousse is the nicest town in Tunisia. I was a bit disappointed at first sight. It's quite nice, but you can see lots of trash (broken glass, old papers etc.) on the streets which I hate. The Tunisian people are very kind and nice and we had a wonderful time there. The hotel and the beach were perfect, the weather was ideal, not too hot, not cold. I love books about Greece/Rome history, that's why I wanted to go to Carthago. It's a part of Tunis (the capital city of Tunisia) now. The city is amazing, one of the most interesting places I've ever been at. I liked it, but I will never leave Europe again.

Here are some pics from Carthago, they aren't very good because they were taken by hubby's mobile phone. I'll post some better pics later.

By the way, I'm happy I got to know you, I love you, girls!
Old 10-07-2004, 12:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

hey peeps!

bency the place look wonderful. I would love to go somewhere historical.
Old 10-07-2004, 12:48 AM
Master Fan

That last shot looks really beautiful...I'm excited to see more if you post them I need to get out my atlas and look at all these places you are talking about. I can name all the bones in the human body, but when it comes to geography I haven't a clue where anything is. I'm lucky I can find my home at the end of the day. So, did you get a tan??

SATC
Old 10-07-2004, 06:30 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Quote:
I can name all the bones in the human body, but when it comes to geography I haven't a clue where anything is.

I got a slight tan and million freckles.
Old 10-07-2004, 11:53 AM
Master Fan

Photos are fabulous, Pavla! And freckles are cute I won't tan, ever. I will go bright pink, then back to my usual fluorescent white. The only tan I'll ever get will need to come out of a bottle
Old 10-07-2004, 12:20 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

Honestly, my colour is more red than brown. Ever.

Michelle, what's that on your avi? It scares me...
Old 10-07-2004, 01:37 PM
Master Fan

It takes me ages to tan, then I get a bit of colour, which then stays with me until the next summer. My skin is weird!

Those pictures ... how blue is that sky?! It looks lovely I went to Tunisia when I was very young, so all I remember is the camel ride Yeah, I fell off!

I love interesting holiday places. This year my boyfriend and I went to the Algarve in Portugal, which wasn't really anything more than a sunbathing, relaxing holiday, because we'd just finished University and we needed a chance to recover from the exam stress! But the year before we went to Rome for a week, which was amazing (I'd been there before, but only for a few days, so it was nice to go back and see everything in more detail) and I also went to Vienna and Prague with my friend, spending about half a week in each capital, which was fantastic

Damn, now I want to go on holiday!
Old 10-07-2004, 02:01 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

Congrats on finishing University!

I saw just 2 camels in Tunisia - and just from the bus.
Old 10-07-2004, 02:04 PM
Master Fan

Thanks

From a bus?! I can't believe you didn't go on a camel! I mean, sure, they're ugly and dirty and hairy, but still, it's a camel!
Old 10-07-2004, 02:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bency
Honestly, my colour is more red than brown. Ever.

Michelle, what's that on your avi? It scares me...

My avi is of the Poltergeist (sp?) movie. Someone at the avi board made a bunch for Halloween from scarey movies. Its supposed to be scarey whooooo :bat:

I do the same thing. I freckle alot, but I usually get pretty tan in the process. I really freckle alot on my nose. My husband is a red head so..bless his heart no matter how hard he tries to tan he just ends up fried.

I say you should've took camels too Now those would have been some interesting pics.

SATC