Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-20-2004, 10:58 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Thank you, Michelle!
Old 09-20-2004, 11:05 AM
Master Fan

Definitely!

Everyone comes back to the Creek because Dawson's mum is getting married. Jen arrives with a baby girl, who's father abandoned Jen, so it's just her, her gran and Jack raising the baby. Jen faints at the reception, and she's taken to the hospital where everyone waits to hear what happened. It turns out that she has a heart defect that she's been taking medication for, but she's going to die. Her and Jack have a beautiful little moment, where he tells her she's his soulmate (by the way, Jack's been with Doug, Pacey's brother, for 6 months )

Pacey jokes with Jen about death, but the other 2 are horrified. Jen tells Joey to pick between Pacey and Dawson as her dying wish, Joey says there's never been a choice, it's always been the same guy. Jen records a video, with Dawson directing, where she's sitting in a wheelchair in the hospital grounds and she talks to the camera. It's a message to her daughter, who won't remember her. She says she loves her, and gives her advice about living to the fullest and loving to the depths of her being ... it's so sad Pacey promises that everyone will bring up her daughter. Jack and Doug take Amy to bring her up after the funeral .. it's so sad!
Old 09-20-2004, 11:21 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Thanks, Cari. Now I know why I'm into happy-ends.
Old 09-20-2004, 12:35 PM
Master Fan

Yeah it was really sad..There are good caps of the episode floating around here. Try www.josh-jackson.net Mandy's got a Josh Jackson shrine there

What's everyone up to today? I'm off tonight. I actually got up and made breakfast for the hubby today. He was impressed.

Sorry about the ebay thread....We were talking about it on the Off topic thread a few days ago and I just thought the light switch was too cute. Anywho..

SATC
Old 09-20-2004, 01:02 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

I'm at work, how else.

I'm sorry about the thread either, the lightswitch cover is gorgeous. We definitely can have a merchandise thread - at least, don't you think?

Do you guys watch Everwood?
Old 09-20-2004, 01:59 PM
Master Fan

Nope I don't, I've never even seen it.

Cari is using one of my Topher avies.

SATC
Old 09-20-2004, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

Why, yes I am! It's gorgeous I'm so in love with all the 70's guys (except Ashton )

I've never seen Everwood either
Old 09-20-2004, 05:28 PM
Pav
Elite Fan

I've never seen Topher, I guess.

I was playing Harry Potter for 2 hours today, Draco Malfoy makes me furious.

Good night and sweet dreams!

Old 09-20-2004, 05:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Good night bency and sweet dreams! You're a terrific mod! ^_^

*hugs*
Old 09-21-2004, 04:39 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

Angelica - You're a sweet angel! Thank you...

By the way, good morning!
Old 09-21-2004, 09:55 AM
Master Fan

morning

All that talking about The Sims made me go sign back up to play The Sims Online..its fun I'm addicted already..lol

SATC
Old 09-21-2004, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

What a coincidence! I was just there, and was tempted to join I was googling sims sites looking for screen shots of Sim City for a presentation tomorrow night.
Old 09-21-2004, 06:29 PM
Master Fan

Join its fun..they just opened up a new city so everyone thats playing has joined it and we had to start from scratch with just 5,000 dollars per sim..its so funny cause in the other cities everyone had lots of money now we are eating off cardboard boxes again..it just makes the game more interesting. I've been playing all day.

SATC
Old 09-21-2004, 10:23 PM
Master Fan

When you have to scrape by with barely nothing, it does make the game more interesting! I hardly ever use the cheats, unless I want something like a bigger pool or pretty furniture When you get an extra $100 and you can finally upgrade the little black and white telly, or buy some food, it's exciting!

I might go and have a look now. I really shouldn't, since I have so much work to do but bugger it, homework or sims... tough choice
Old 09-22-2004, 04:44 AM
Pav
Elite Fan

I had a day off yesterday, that's why I wasn't around as often as usually. I'm going to make some banners for our threads, I'm in "artistic" mood.