Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2019, 09:42 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

The wife posting some flashback pics of the big day.

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
JustMe2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 12:12 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I'm glad you shared those. Sweet as maple syrup!

He still has the Suits thing going on right, though?
Old 06-09-2019, 04:32 PM
Passionate Fan

I like to imagine that Craig got over his drug addiction and became a sleazy record producer

Last edited by hot_vanilla; 06-09-2019 at 08:26 PM
hot_vanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 08:16 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Damn Geo restrictions. But, not too hard to find on YouTube. Watching the clips from the episode I couldn't help but think that if that wasn't a Disney show (at least in the US) he would totally be getting the girl he gave backstage passes to pregnant.

And in other news, look who's gotten himself an Instagram account...

officialjakeepstein- This is my ‘Oh hi there, didn’t see ya’ pose.
Finally got Instagram. This is me.*#socialmediarealness*#jakeepstein#officialaccount

Old 06-10-2019, 07:56 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

All 3 seasons of Designated Survivor are on Netflix. But Designated Survivor Killed Off Another Major Character (Hannah Wells) and It Sucks. I wonder if Chuck died too. Or if Hannah was just the victim of a really stupid solo death.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TV Guide
Couldn't she and Chuck (Jake Epstein) have run off to a tropical island instead?

officialjakeepstein My new baby is happening this July @toronto_fringe @supermkttoronto
We’re pouring our blood, sweat and tears (all of the liquids) into this one. Come say hi and check it out! #jakeepstein #torontofringe
Old 07-29-2019, 05:54 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I have six tabs open on this dude...I am double posting.

Jake and his sister did their first Etalk interview together and the video is up!

Etalk: This brother-sister duo are taking over the Canadian theatre scene (That you can only watch in Canada...oh well, we will continue on!)

Another video, this one with The Morning Show: Jake Epstein performing at TO Fringe Festival.

Jake says-
“When I think of this place I think of skipping school, probably smoking my first cigarette, buying way too many tight band T-shirts like the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Rage Against the Machine. And also, you know, trying to find myself.”

nowtoronto Our cover this week: Toronto actor @officialjakeepstein talks Broadway, Degrassi and more ahead of his @toronto_fringe solo cabaret Boy Falls From The Sky.

Now Toronto: Fringe cover story- Jake Epstein talks Broadway, Degrassi and more in solo cabaret
Old 10-27-2019, 06:54 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Would you hire Craig to take care of your children? You might fall in love this Christmas.

They both have very different moods. I am confused, as always.
Old 10-27-2019, 09:14 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Jake Epstein in a Christmas movie? Hmm...

And yeah, total 360 feel in those two trailers.

Jake and Vanessa have been together for sixteen years. Well done dudes, well done. This photo is from a recent wedding they attended.

Old 12-02-2019, 05:34 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I think he is jumping from network to network doing Christmas movies. Well, he does seem the wholesome type. It isn't like I am going to get the treat of seeing him play a psycho Lifetime husband anytime soon. It is all holiday cheer with him.

kelleyjakle It’s December! Catch ‘Mistletoe & Menorahs’ this Saturday at 6/5c as it makes its debut on @lifetimetv

delriokatie Wait...... do y’all sing in this?!!!
kelleyjakle @delriokatie haha not unless you count a Hebrew prayer?

Old 12-06-2019, 06:46 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Double post cause he's on your TV tonight...and all weekend long!

officialjakeepstein
When you open a new play-#DearJackDearLouise @ArenaStage- on a Thursday, and then premiere 2 back to back movies on @lifetimetv Friday and Saturday! When it rains it pours babey... Watch #AStorybookChristmas tonight at 8/7c and then #MistletoeAndMenorahs tomorrow at 8/7c. Really proud of these fun flicks! @aliliebert and @kelleyjakle are both amazing and class acts. Come watch! #ItsAWonderfulLifetime #dctheatre

And a couple interviews:
Quote:
"It is funny because with this play, we not only had to recreate another time period, but also another world, one of letters. Because the play is set in World War II this was how people communicated, so it's not just a story of a couple exchanging letters, but a story of time, distance, and not knowing if this would be the last letter you received," says Epstein who is making his Arena Stage debut as Jack.
read more: BWW Interview: DEAR JACK, DEAR LOUISE's Jake Epstein Recreates Another World at Arena Stage

Quote:
“It’s the story of two people who find each other and love the differences about each other. In today’s world I think that’s a beautiful message,” Epstein said. “And at this time of year when we’re inundated with Christmas programming, it’s a nice reminder that there are other cultures that celebrate in different ways.”
read more: Lifetime Welcomes Jew-ish Romantic Comedy ‘Mistletoe & Menorahs’
Old 12-07-2019, 10:13 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

I actually watched the second half of the nanny movie and it's everything you would expect.

So, he's either getting ready to chop someone up or this picture has something to do with the other movie. Maybe it's both, which I have to assume would make it the most interesting Lifetime holiday movie ever.

Old 12-11-2019, 05:27 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

aliliebert A STORYBOOK CHRISTMAS BTS MOMENT! sound on just some casual Saturday morning #tiktok directed/edited by @habreelarratt

aliliebert "...#AStorybookChristmas premieres on @lifetimetv DEC 6 8/7c. We shot this in Ottawa in THE DEEPEST of winter realness... so there is no “pretend to act cold” happening here."

"Mistletoe & Menorahs", starring Kelley Jakle & Jake Epstein,premiered 12.7 at 6pm/5c on @LifetimeTV, part of #ItsAWonderfulLifetime!

There's a Hallmark movie on the way too...right? So confused. Too much holiday. All these titles don't make sense!
Old 01-16-2020, 10:19 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

It was Jake's birthday on Thursday and he got some love from the King & Queen.

pat_mastroianniHappy Birthday to Mr Jake Epstein. The finest actor I’ve had the pleasure to work with on*#DegrassiHe’s also pretty dreamy. You are now the same age I was in these photos.*@officialjakeepstein*@degrassitourDegrassiTour.com*#jakeepstein#craigmanning*#joeyjeremiah#degrassithenextgeneration*#birthday#handsome*#taller*#tallerthanme#actorboy

staciemistysynHappy birthday Jake! You're like the stepson I never had, I enjoyed my time with you on DNG and wish you nothing but the best in the years to come.*
#thestepsonCaitlinneverhad*#craig#craigmanning*#degrassi#degrassithenextgeneration*#talent@officialjakeepstein

Old 01-17-2020, 05:26 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

These two make me believe in love.
Or that at least Vanessa is a great writer.

vanessasmythe
Happy Birthday to this stud of my dreams. Maybe it was the rope necklace. Maybe it was the way you’d shred a guitar. Or maybe it was the way you so sincerely listened to whoever was talking to you. Whatever it was that hooked me, it’s never let me go. Thank you for being my first love boyfriend who apishly tried to grind with me at school dances. Thanks for also being the guy in his 20s who I’d have a long rambly phone call with, the rest of the world falling away. Thanks maybe most of all for tying the pages of your story to the pages of mine. It’s pretty cool we get to struggle and strive through life together. Even if we don’t know what’s going on half the time. Or we break each other’s focus in our small (but loving) apartment. Yea. I wasn’t gonna go PDA this year with the birthday greeting but I guess the heart wants what it wants. Happy Birthday @officialjakeepstein. I love you. See you Saturday.

gabifayepstein
Happy happy B to my Bro from the same Mo, my epic road trip/phone/jam buddy, and the only one I allow to talk to my moles, Epstein sib the 2nd himself, @officialjakeepstein . Have the best day, baby brosky. Let’s celebrate and reminisce about mushroom cuts and orthodontists. Love ya and always so proud.
XoGubs aka poophead
Old 01-22-2020, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Anyone else see either of Jake's Lifetime Christmas movies?

{taek su mi sun}
fall into your smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread