Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2005, 01:04 PM
Master Fan

It's somewhere for me between when Liberty told JT in so many words he shouldn't be ashamed of his talent and when JT liked Liberty brillant and pretty much said in so many words she shouldn't be ashamed of her talent.

Icon by Periwinkles
Old 04-30-2005, 03:36 PM
Part-Time Fan

The wink J.T. gave Liberty in Shout pt. II. Just love that moment. Oh, and also J.T.'s reaction to Liberty kissing him in Voices Carry pt. II. The arm falling on the table. All together now: awwwwww!!!

Old 04-30-2005, 04:16 PM
Elite Fan

Lakaii, why wouldn't you like the Alex/Paige friendship?

For the sweetest moment, the wink/almost kiss in Shout, exchanging looks during the geography quiz, having fun at the luau dance, arm hitting the desk, first kiss.

icon
Old 04-30-2005, 04:38 PM
Absolute Fan

Nikki, I would hate a Paige/Alex friendship because Alex is this sort of outcast character. I wouldn't want her being good friends with the popular people. I love her bitchiness and I think that'd go away if her and Paige became buddies. That's almost as bad as her becoming good friends with Emma IMO.

I have to agree, for me, the sweetest Jiberty moments had to be the wink, JT kissing Liberty back and of course, the arm hitting the desk, "My stomach hurts a little."

We need a new thread title soon. Suggestion: Because it was all about the arm hitting the desk.
Old 04-30-2005, 04:49 PM
Master Fan

I like that idea Lakaii. Don't you think Paige has bitchiness as well?

Icon by Periwinkles
Old 04-30-2005, 05:07 PM
Elite Fan

I like that title as well.

icon
Old 04-30-2005, 05:09 PM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, Paige is bitchy and popular. IDK, I just prefer Alex with the Sean/Ellie/Jay crew that with the popular people. Marco I understand her being around him because she's VP.
Old 04-30-2005, 05:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by viviki
Becoming close friends too quickly. It's a saying my friends and I like to use 'round my area.
i always thought butt buddies were friends w/ benefits(sex).

Stefan&Katherine
Old 04-30-2005, 05:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80sBabygirl
Nikki, I would hate a Paige/Alex friendship because Alex is this sort of outcast character. I wouldn't want her being good friends with the popular people. I love her bitchiness and I think that'd go away if her and Paige became buddies. That's almost as bad as her becoming good friends with Emma IMO.

I have to agree, for me, the sweetest Jiberty moments had to be the wink, JT kissing Liberty back and of course, the arm hitting the desk, "My stomach hurts a little." [/B]
I agree that the alex/paige friendship my turn alex abit soft but i also think alex's friendship with ellie and marco is turning her soft because marco is VERY popular and ellie seems to be more of an in-crowd girl nowadays than an outcast. in a weird way i still wish she hung out with jay because thats when she was more bitchy.

the wink as fav moment moreso than the kiss in VC because the wink was when i started to love jiberty.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 04-30-2005, 05:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Did anybody else do a "huh?" when Alex was playing cards along with Jimmy and Craig in QOH? That was such a random moment. And another one of the many missteps by the writers. If I recall, Alex was part of the group that tarred/feathered Rick. Rick overheard lies bout Jimmy from Spinner and Jay. Rick shot Jimmy. Jimmy is Craig's best friend. Spinner and Jay did get what was coming to them but Alex should get her punishment as well. She shouldn't get away with it. That's one of the storylines I would like to see in Season 5.

And I agree with Lakaii. Alex is meant to be the bitchy outcast of the school. Now she's chillin' with Paige's crew? Why? Cuz their co-workers? Please. That doesn't make sense. The only friendship that makes sense regarding Alex is Marco and I can't even call that a friendship. More like "we-have-to-work-together" kinda thing. Probably Paige's too. Oh, and another thing that got me confused was Alex participating in the play. What, was that part of her duties since she's the VP of the school? Doesn't make sense cuz that's just not her character. It's like the writers are forcing us to believe that she's a goodie now but we never really saw that progression.

Old 04-30-2005, 05:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranny's ****
That does make sense. But I never heard "butt buddies" used in that way. It's funny how a word/phrase could have so many different meanings anywhere you go.

Old 04-30-2005, 06:01 PM
Absolute Fan

That was a little strange in QOH, but Craig should have been replaced with Ashley I think. And Alex's role in the prank has to come out next season, although I don't think Jimmy would be peeved at her. She didn't implicate him in the prank or know anything about it. I'm not sure about the play either. I thought it was a little OOC for her to participate, but since Alex wanted to be school prez, she might be getting more into extracurricular activities.

on the definition of butt buddies. I thought the same thing Chin did when I first read that.
Old 04-30-2005, 06:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80sBabygirl
That was a little strange in QOH, but Craig should have been replaced with Ashley I think. And Alex's role in the prank has to come out next season, although I don't think Jimmy would be peeved at her. She didn't implicate him in the prank or know anything about it. I'm not sure about the play either. I thought it was a little OOC for her to participate, but since Alex wanted to be school prez, she might be getting more into extracurricular activities.
I agree, lakaii. i always thought ashley should have been there. i didnt mind jimmy there for some reason but craig there just seemed like the writers were trying to force his way into every episode(except ML of course).
People will be disappointed in Alex but i dont think anyone will be drasticly angry because she didnt frame jimmy. I thought it was OOC for amy, alex and jay to be in the play. it didnt make sense.

Stefan&Katherine
Old 04-30-2005, 06:34 PM
Elite Fan

I really like the Alex/Paige "friendship", at least moreso than the Paige/Emma one. But I see you guys' point. Alex should definitely be punished for her hand in the prank. I sense that the writers will deal with the aftermath next season, at least I hope so.

icon
Old 04-30-2005, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranny's ****
For friends with benefits I prefer the term bed buddies. LOL

Icon by Periwinkles
Closed Thread   Post New Thread